trump Barely Leads In Utah

Dana7360

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is very interesting. His 3 point lead is within the margin of error.

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Nostra

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him. That's after trump trashed Romney saying Romney groveled and begged trump to endorse him in 2012. After trump has been trashing Romney ever since trump was impeached. After trump didn't endorse Romney in 2018 for the senate.

I wonder if Romney is going to endorse him. If he doesn't, trump may not win Utah. Romney is very loved in Utah. He basically walked right over the democratic candidate and will be in the Senate as long as he wants to be there.

trump has burned his bridge with Romney and it is looking like trump will regret it. trump should have followed reagan's 11th commandment. Never say anything negative about a republican.

Pretty sure Trump won’t grovel to Romney for 6 electoral votes.

Elton

VIP Member
Reaction score

One thing I learned from the last election is the polls lie.

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score

LOL...from 2016...same group

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interesting, you click their links to the actually survey, you come up with 404 errors, not found. Twice.

Mac-7

Gold Member
Reaction score

Who are you voting for in november?

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will Trump lose Utah for the GOP?

Utah hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1964, but even Trump says he's 'having a tremendous problem' there in 2016

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Didn't we build a wall around Utah to keep the NSA safe ?
Trump tweeted out the blueprint awhile back I know.
map.jpg

Last edited:

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, basically...all we're gonna hear for a while, is how Trump is trailing in the polls in some of these states? We already know he is trailing. But only by how much? Just barely.
In any case, it's only June...let's see how he does in October, huh?

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really doubt that Romney has that much pull in Utah these days.
His constituents found out that he's a RINO

Blaine Sweeter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Used to live in Utah. They are going to be much more supportive of Romney than they are Trump. Good Mormons, (not Jack Mormons) protect their own.

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Will Trump lose Utah for the GOP?

Utah hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1964, but even Trump says he's 'having a tremendous problem' there in 2016

LOL..the same language every time,

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There's nothing interesting about it. Polls are useless. Especially polls taken this far in advance.

Blaine Sweeter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I really doubt that Romney has that much pull in Utah these days.
His constituents found out that he's a RINO

He stays consistently above 50% in approval of his job.
Something Donald has never achieved.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I find it extremely interesting that trump will have to ask Romney to endorse him.
Trump does not need Romney's endorsement to win Utah. He'll win it just fine, but the small margin should give them some pause . Bear in mind, however, that over 20% of Utah voters in 2016 went with McMullin. And while I haven't seen any polls on Romney's popularity, I'm betting it's not very good.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List