Dems reportedly warning preelection economic surge could boost Trump

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Always party before country with the Democrats

Fox News/Trump Channel doesn't publish anything without Trump's approval.
Fox News puts Trump before the country.
However, Trump is switching to OANN since the Fox polls show Trump losing in November.
And that's a fluff piece to appease Donald.
There's not going to be a "V" recovery.
Almost 40,000,000 out of work with small businesses having to shutter.

And millions not getting their unemployment benefits:
The longer they go without money, the more likely they will not be able to recover their personal finances. Credit destroyed.

Large companies and corporations filing bankruptcy.
The right people didn't get the PPP.
Just Trump's cronies.

Last edited:
Anybody who thinks there's going to be a miraculous recovery in the 3rd and 4th quarters is nuts.
BTW, I wish I was wrong. Hopefully I am.

However, Trump is switching to OANN since the Fox polls show Trump losing in November.

The longer they go without money, the more likely they will not be able to recover their personal finances. Credit destroyed.

Just Trump's cronies.

What does Alabama have to do with federal?

Just Trump's cronies.
Honey, it originated from far left politico... now care to comment?

The D's should have have their patron , Chairman Xi, delay the Coronavirus until after Labor Day to eliminate the possibility of a recovery by Election Day.

Hillary screwed up with her 2016 collusion efforts with Putin, and now Sleepy Joe made a bad mistake with Xi.

Will COVID 19 numbers begin falling now that we have had a big holiday weekend?

Blue state governors are going to increase Coronavirus testing significantly. The result will be exactly what they want. Because of the increase in testing, the statistics will show an increase in the number of people with Coronavirus. Dems will then try to shut things down again, claiming the second wave is here.

Fox News (trump TV) had better not step out of line again while the idiot-in-chief is watching --- which is at least a good 10 -12 hours a day --- because OANN (the Inforwars of television) will gladly step in to bag the orange elephant by airing whatever he tells them to air.

And once the incompetent asshole gives them the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, all of his boot-licking sycophants will start calling Fox Fake News as they obediently flock to OANN (the Inforwars of television).

Blue states will definitely extend their lockdowns in order to keep destroying the economy. It will be interesting to see how far they go, will they become political suicide bombers and be willing to destroy any chance of their own re-election just in the hopes of destroying America and helping Biden? I bet they will.

The death and hospitalization numbers will continue to fall as they have been. The number of "cases" can be gamed by testing a lot more people. There are probably 50 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one. Expect to see more and more tests as leftists seek to pump the numbers as much as possible.

Blue states will definitely extend their lockdowns in order to keep destroying the economy. It will be interesting to see how far they go, will they become political suicide bombers and be willing to destroy any chance of their own re-election just in the hopes of destroying America and helping Biden? I bet they will.

The problem that they will have here is that President Trump doesn't have any more bailout money for them. Manhattan has 6 million high priced hotel rooms that visitors pay heavy duty taxes to stay in. Being stupid is bad enough. Being stupid and broke is a real drag.

With no federal money, I guess DeBlasio could sell Central Park to Jared Kushner to be redeveloped for the money he needs?

Probably better off just opening up.

The death and hospitalization numbers will continue to fall as they have been. The number of "cases" can be gamed by testing a lot more people. There are probably 50 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one. Expect to see more and more tests as leftists seek to pump the numbers as much as possible.
Deaths and hospitalizations are not continuing to fall as you mislead about in your post. They are rising in 18 states. At best, some are leveling out.

Anybody who thinks there's going to be a miraculous recovery in the 3rd and 4th quarters is nuts.
BTW, I wish I was wrong. Hopefully I am.
I hope the recovery does start and soon. Not because I favor trump. I definitely do not, but the economy is about more than trump and I do not see him getting much credit, as he has done nothing worthwhile. He still must be defeated by Joe Biden in November, as trump has proven time and again he is unfit for Elected Office, any Elected Office. His handling, miss-handling, foot dragging, down playing, misstatements, fantasy ideas and generally bad management style are just the latest examples of his typical level of inability and self benefiting manner.

They don't think they are destroying their re-election chances. The democrats think destroying their own economies is enhancing their re-election. They tell one another how popular these draconian policies are. Whitmer truly believes and has been told that not only is she wildly popular in Michigan but so beloved in the entire country she could deliver as vice president. Democrats call Governor Cuomo the Golden governor. Killing thousands of elderly New Yorkers is so popular democrats would prefer him as president. States run by democrats are boiling and they still can't see it.

Recent elections in California, Wisconsin and Virginia haven't even registered. Democrats are totally invested in their delusion. They will take this to the wall.

Forum List

Back