Trump authorizes the declassification of all documents related to Russian hoax and Hillary (No redactions)

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC PBS are currently pondering if this is a big enough news item worth doing a story on.

CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC PBS are currently pondering if this is a big enough news item worth doing a story on.

Their masters in the DNC will dictate the response if any. It's probably best to simply ignore it, as they usually do.

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sounds great. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee already concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win.

Sounds great. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee already concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win.
Seems to me that none of them had the info coming out today.

Kinda makes your months old links useless, huh?

This isn't what I read. I read he had very specific pages in documents, not ALL the pages of ALL the documents. Those two things are not the same.

“How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym

indeed, it was classified

CtIoAboWgAAKqU8

this is explains why they didn't lock up Crooked Hillary. because overrated Obama would have been locked up too

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Always better to have more information than less.

Remember when he was going to relase the FISA warrants and it was going to rock the world?

This will have less impact than that.

download-14.jpg
get the popcorn ready, this is gonna be good!

Share with us specifically under whose administration did that occur?

Obama Began Holding Secret Meetings in the White House Basement In July 2016 At the Exact Same Time the Trump-Russia Hoax Was Put Into Play
By Joe Hoft
Published October 6, 2020 at 9:35pm

Obama knew of the bogus plan to tie candidate Trump to Russia in late July 2016. At the same time Obama kicked off secret meetings that were held in the basement of the White House.

As noted earlier today, DNI John Ratcliffe declassified documents revealing former CIA Director John Brennan briefed Barack Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plot to ‘stir up’ a scandal to tie Trump to Russia in order to distract from her email scandal ahead of the 2016 election.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button

Forum List

Back