Trump authorizes the declassification of all documents related to Russian hoax and Hillary (No redactions)

Remember when he was going to relase the FISA warrants and it was going to rock the world?

This will have less impact than that.

I doubt that anything you have viewed has informed you that, due to those releases, it has been found that the FBI knew that the Steele was a fake and covered it up.

Primary Source For Bogus Steele Dossier Was Deemed A National Security Threat

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 By Tristan Justice
Newly declassified information reveals that the primary source used for the discredited, DNC-funded Steele dossier was a suspected Russian agent who had been the subject of an earlier FBI investigation. The investigators running the Crossfire Hurricane team knew this by December 2016 but withheld that information from the court that authorized using the dossier as a basis to go after President Donald Trump and spy on his affiliates.

According to documents released by Attorney General William Barr to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., declassified Thursday, a previously redacted but now-unveiled footnote in Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s December report shows the primary sub-source “was the subject of an FBI counterintelligence investigation from 2009 to 2011 that assessed his/her documented contacts with suspected Russian intelligence officers.”

Remember when he was going to relase the FISA warrants and it was going to rock the world?

This will have less impact than that.

I doubt that anything you have viewed has informed you that, due to those releases, it has been found that the FBI knew that the Steele was a fake and covered it up.

Primary Source For Bogus Steele Dossier Was Deemed A National Security Threat

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 By Tristan Justice
Newly declassified information reveals that the primary source used for the discredited, DNC-funded Steele dossier was a suspected Russian agent who had been the subject of an earlier FBI investigation. The investigators running the Crossfire Hurricane team knew this by December 2016 but withheld that information from the court that authorized using the dossier as a basis to go after President Donald Trump and spy on his affiliates.

According to documents released by Attorney General William Barr to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., declassified Thursday, a previously redacted but now-unveiled footnote in Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s December report shows the primary sub-source “was the subject of an FBI counterintelligence investigation from 2009 to 2011 that assessed his/her documented contacts with suspected Russian intelligence officers.”

And?

The thud was resounding. An ant walking through cotton would make a louder sound than FISA and this....LOL

Sounds great. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee already concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win.

Share with us specifically under whose administration did that occur?

Obama Began Holding Secret Meetings in the White House Basement In July 2016 At the Exact Same Time the Trump-Russia Hoax Was Put Into Play
By Joe Hoft
Published October 6, 2020 at 9:35pm

Obama knew of the bogus plan to tie candidate Trump to Russia in late July 2016. At the same time Obama kicked off secret meetings that were held in the basement of the White House.

As noted earlier today, DNI John Ratcliffe declassified documents revealing former CIA Director John Brennan briefed Barack Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plot to ‘stir up’ a scandal to tie Trump to Russia in order to distract from her email scandal ahead of the 2016 election.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
And Obama with Bidens knowledge used a Russian Ambassador (Kislyak) as his double Agent while using that Russian agent used FOR THE FAKE DOSSIER to provide the Russian missinformation, making Biden a participant in 2016 and 2018 (midterms) Russian manipulation of our elections AND USE of Russia agents to over throw an elected president in a poorly devised coup attempt using that missinfornation=treason.

Sounds great. The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee already concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win.

Obama Began Holding Secret Meetings in the White House Basement In July 2016 At the Exact Same Time the Trump-Russia Hoax Was Put Into Play
By Joe Hoft

Obama knew of the bogus plan to tie candidate Trump to Russia in late July 2016. At the same time Obama kicked off secret meetings that were held in the basement of the White House.

As noted earlier today, DNI John Ratcliffe declassified documents revealing former CIA Director John Brennan briefed Barack Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plot to ‘stir up’ a scandal to tie Trump to Russia in order to distract from her email scandal ahead of the 2016 election.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
And Obama with Bidens knowledge used a Russian Ambassador (Kislyak) as his double Agent while using that Russian agent used FOR THE FAKE DOSSIER to provide the Russian missinformation, making Biden a participant in 2016 and 2018 (midterms) Russian manipulation of our elections AND USE of Russia agents to over throw an elected president in a poorly devised coup attempt using that missinfornation=treason.

Candycorn can't take Obama's cock out of his mouth.

By Joe Hoft

That you guys are fully willing to bring up the criminal campaign Trump ran in 2016 is great.

I'm amazed that you guys think that Trump will somehow make the case to the American people and not be tarnished. Amazed that you think it will benefit him...and amazed that you think he'll be able to. He doesn't talk to anyone but FOX. Are there undecideds who watch FOX? Nope.

Anyway....

By Joe Hoft

That you guys are fully willing to bring up the criminal campaign Trump ran in 2016 is great.

I'm amazed that you guys think that Trump will somehow make the case to the American people and not be tarnished. Amazed that you think it will benefit him...and amazed that you think he'll be able to. He doesn't talk to anyone but FOX. Are there undecideds who watch FOX? Nope.

Anyway....
Perhaps you've been sleeping, but I'm the one who first brought this to everyones attention, even before Greg Jarreds book.
I was the one who pointed out the WH logs where Kislyak visited 20 times, yet when Kislyak meets with Jeff Sessions once by Obamas request, suddenly that was a problem needing spying.
SOON AFTER I REVEALED THE LOGS Obama had them archived sealed and Kislyak eventually sent back to Russia so he couldn't be interviewed.
So blame me, not Fox news for shining a light on the darkest moment in U.S. history.
crowpie.jpg

By Joe Hoft

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/obama-began-holding-secret-meetings-white-house-basement-july-2016-exact-time-trump-russia-hoax-put-play/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button

Anyway....
Perhaps you've been sleeping, but I'm the one who first brought this to everyones attention, even before Greg Jarreds book.
I was the one who pointed out the WH logs where Kislyak visited 20 times, yet when Kislyak meets with Jeff Sessions once by Obamas request, suddenly that was a problem needing spying.
SOON AFTER I REVEALED THE LOGS Obama had them archived sealed and Kislyak eventually sent back to Russia so he couldn't be interviewed.
So blame me, not Fox news for shining a light on the darkest moment in U.S. history.
View attachment 398203

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares.

Just answer this. By 1/20/2021, who is under indictment as a result of this great declassification?

By Joe Hoft

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/obama-began-holding-secret-meetings-white-house-basement-july-2016-exact-time-trump-russia-hoax-put-play/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button

Anyway....
View attachment 398203

Just answer this. By 1/20/2021, who is under indictment as a result of this great declassification?
Not necessarily by the beginning of next year, but:
Brennan and maybe Comey and Dems and CFA are pulling out every evil trick in the book to keep Hillary, Bill, Obama, and Biden from getting arrested. Biden needs to win to escape prosecution during his term and in hopes of obstructing justice by appointing his dupes.
Kamala however would throw him under the bus to get her power play and Communist interference would help her.
The major news networks proved themselves involved so they need to worry about being brought into this as well.
bear advice.jpg

Last edited:

By Joe Hoft

Anyway....
Criminal Campaign? Please keep your delusions to yourself.

By Joe Hoft

Anyway....
View attachment 398203

Candy,

The have there morning frenzy on... They will get all worked up and then discover there is nothing there... Trump will never release anything that is harmful to himself... The truth is Russia had a very complex attack on US and others going around the world...
Trump's Campaign Director was passing information from the Campaign to Russia (this was revealed by the GOP led Senate)...

Trump has used the Presidency to shield himself from the law, he fired investigators for investigating him and his campaign. That is obstruction of justice.

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC PBS are currently pondering if this is a big enough news item worth doing a story on.

What's coming out now, Lakhota...simply proves that Obama, Biden and all of the others have been lying through their teeth about this FOR YEARS! They've known all along that Russia didn't really help Trump to win the election and that the REAL collusion was between the Obama Administration, the DNC, high ranking members of our intelligence services and the main stream media to lie to the American people and smear an opposition candidate!

By Joe Hoft

Anyway....
Amazing that you still ignore the STENCH of corruption coming from the Obama Administration, Candy! The more that comes out the worse all of the people sitting in those rooms are looking! That goes for Obama...for Biden...for Comey...for Clapper...for Brennan...for Lynch...for EVERYONE that abused the offices they had to lie to the American people!

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC PBS are currently pondering if this is a big enough news item worth doing a story on.

What's coming out now, Lakhota...simply proves that Obama, Biden and all of the others have been lying through their teeth about this FOR YEARS! They've known all along that Russia didn't really help Trump to win the election and that the REAL collusion was between the Obama Administration, the DNC, high ranking members of our intelligence services and the main stream media to lie to the American people and smear an opposition candidate!
You aren't even bothering to real Lakhota's response...

It is clear from the Senate Intelligence Committee which is GOP Led:
  • Trump campaign gave information to Russia
  • Russia clearly helped the Trump Campaign
Now go back to putting your fingers your ears and go la la la...

By Joe Hoft

Anyway....
View attachment 398203

Not necessarily by the beginning of next year, but:
Brennan and maybe Comey and Dems and CFA are pulling out every evil trick in the book to keep Hillary, Bill, Obama, and Biden from getting arrested. Biden needs to win to escape prosecution during his term and in hopes of obstructing justice by appointing his dupes.
Kamala however would throw him under the bus to get her power play and Communist interference would help her.
The major news networks proved themselves involved so they need to worry about being brought into this as well.
View attachment 398225
So by the end of 2021 then for sure, right?

By Joe Hoft

Anyway....
Criminal Campaign? Please keep your delusions to yourself.
7 felons. No delusions

Forum List

Back