Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

Sure. The orange douchebag followed the law so faithfully that he has now been indicted just for that. Now, go back to sleep. :itsok:

It is obvious to anyone remotely fair that the indictments, just like the impeachments, were illegal attempts at fraud.

Presidents always have given permanent copies of classified docs to anyone they want, including themselves.
Paying hush money can never be illegal, as the John Edwards trial created a precedent for.
And it is not illegal to believe an election was stolen and try to protest for a better investigation.

Yeah, the orange douchebag should try that in court. I am sure the judge will let him off. :itsok:

The courts are not the goal of these illegal prosecutions, but instead their goal is just like the illegal impeachments, to disrupt.
Attempting to indict the most popular presidential candidate is the worst unheard of crime in all of US history.

It is obvious to anyone remotely fair that the indictments, just like the impeachments, were illegal attempts at fraud.

Presidents always have given permanent copies of classified docs to anyone they want, including themselves.
Paying hush money can never be illegal, as the John Edwards trial created a precedent for.
And it is not illegal to believe an election was stolen and try to protest for a better investigation.
Aww... isn't that convenient? Der Orange Fuhrer did no wrong. Everyone is just out to get him. Not fair... :crybaby::boo_hoo14:

WRONG!

Electors are ALWAYS appointed BEFORE the election.
There are always a set of electors for each party, by state law.
Then after the election has been certified by the state, the legislature selects which slate of previously appointed electors get to cast their electoral votes.

Anyone claiming Trump did or even could somehow affect the electors who are appointed by their parties and selected by the state legislature, simply has to be lying.
There is no possible way Trump could have done anything remotely illegal concerning electors.
Everyone knows who is an elector before the election, and everyone knows how the electors have vote after election night.
There is no possible way for anyone to cheat with electors.
That is the dumbest claim I have ever heard.
You’re wrong on so many levels. Electors are NOMINATED by the parties, not appointed. Appointed means they actually hold the position.

Trump did indeed try to affect the electors, and your claim that he couldn’t have done so because it is illegal proves the allegation that his actions were indeed illegal.

I do agree that it is stupid to try to do, however that doesn’t make it less illegal.

Not a thing.

Yes, since the 1800s, all states have decided to let the parties appoint their own electors ahead of time, creating many alternative slates of electors. Then all the state legislature does is selects between these pre-appointed slates.
So multiple sets of "alternative" electors have always been the norm for the last century.

Aww... isn't that convenient? Der Orange Fuhrer did no wrong. Everyone is just out to get him. Not fair... :crybaby::boo_hoo14:

It is not a question of "fairness" at all, but that clearly people are lying and not following the law, in order to illegal bias the up coming election.
This is exactly what we see in banana republics all the time, and it clearly is against US law.
Politicians are supposed to have what amount to diplomatic immunity, and should not be hit with these obviously bogus indictments.

If you believe in a republic, then you should be letting the voters decide.

You’re wrong on so many levels. Electors are NOMINATED by the parties, not appointed. Appointed means they actually hold the position.

Trump did indeed try to affect the electors, and your claim that he couldn’t have done so because it is illegal proves the allegation that his actions were indeed illegal.

I do agree that it is stupid to try to do, however that doesn’t make it less illegal.

Wrong.
Electors are APPOINTED to their position as a member of a party slate of electors.
The party appointed electors DO hold that position, as a member of the party slate.

I did NOT say that Trump "couldn’t have done so because it is illegal".
I said that it is impossible for Trump to have created a fake set of electors because each party already has created a slate of electors, and that includes the one for Trump.
But clearly slates of electors then have to be selected by the state legislature, which absolutely prevents any false electors from ever being able to get a false vote to congress.
Electors do not report directly to congress, but to the state legislature instead, who already know who the electors are and how they are required by law to vote.
So elector fraud is impossible.
Anyone claiming elector fraud is possible, has to be lying.

Sure. The orange douchebag followed the law so faithfully that he has now been indicted just for that. Now, go back to sleep. :itsok:
That justice under Democrats: people who have broken no laws are indicted and people who have broken the law at every turn are protected by the DOJ.

Democrats vote for this shit. That's why they are scum.

Did that happen? What's a fraudulent elector certificate? Do you have a link to this document?
You really should spend a little while understanding the situation before you start running your mouth.

How are you this ignorant?

Too bad.

We did. Magaturds (& TFG) couldn't live with it. So they project a mountain of bullshit because of butthurt. I have no sympathy.
What does TT respond when he's told is free government is swirling down the toilet?

"Too bad."

Dims are all scum who sneer at concepts like justice and freedom.

What does TT respond when he's told is free government is swirling down the toilet?

"Too bad."

Dims are all scum who sneer at concepts like justice and freedom.
We sneer at you magafucks. Not your leaders. You voted this shit into existence. Americans will get their payback on you magafucks. Leadership be damned.

Electors are appointed after the election is certified by the state
Usually they are chosen at the parties national conventions. I don't know if the Trump fraudulent electors are the ones whos were chosen at their convention. I suspect not but I don't know.

On Election Day, when Americans vote for the presidential and vice presidential candidates of a political party, they are actually voting for the slate of electors who have pledged to cast their votes for that party. Electors’ names may or may not appear on the ballot beneath the names of the candidates, depending on the election rules and the format of the ballots in each state.

Then, on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December, members of the Electoral College meet in their respective states and cast their official votes for president and vice president. Forty-eight states and the District of Columbia have a winner-take-all system, in which the party whose candidate wins the popular vote in a state appoints all that state’s electors to the Electoral College.

Maine and Nebraska have a “district system.” They appoint electors depending on who won the popular vote in each congressional district, plus two electors who are pledged to vote for the overall winner of the state’s popular vote.

Trump knew there was voter fraud in Georgia when they had the phony water main break. Being a red state, he knew he was the real winner in Georgia. He was merely asking for votes to balance out the fraudulent votes.
There was no voter fraud except for Trump. And you do not make up 91 felonies! Trump is a criminal!

Wrong.
The phone call was public and legal, and only requested a recount.
What is illegal is NOT doing the requested recount, since that is required by law.

And all the laws on classified docs clearly give presidents complete and arbitrary authority to do whatever they want with them, including giving themselves permanent copies, like the permanent copies they can give to allies, labs, ambassadors, generals, etc.
No one has to return the copies given to them.
No one ever does.
And both NARA and the public records acts are satisfied by the originals held by the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, etc., and they have no claim to presidential copies.
The Constitution gives full authority over classified docs to the president, "to conduct diplomacy", and Congress gets no say at all.
You couldn't be more full of shit!

"Find me 11,000 votes!", is not a recount request, you fucking dolt! It is interfering in a State election. And there is no law that allows an ex-President to hold onto current nuclear battle plans. You are fucking nuts!

Forum List

Back