Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

Yes, your SOP is that if someone is accused, then he is guilty. Right?
Nope. If they have been indicted and they can't prove their case in court. Let me know if you are still confused.

Nope. If they have been indicted and they can't prove their case in court. Let me know if you are still confused.
So if they have been indicted, they are automatically guilty? Trump hasn't been to court yet, so apparently your post has no point.

So if they have been indicted, they are automatically guilty? Trump hasn't been to court yet, so apparently your post has no point.
And where did I say the orange douchebag was automatically guilty?

And you got that from my posts, how?

But good to see you sidestepping my actual point. Love you, retards. :itsok:

"Aww... isn't that convenient? Der Orange Fuhrer did no wrong. Everyone is just out to get him. Not fair... :crybaby::boo_hoo14:"

"Aww... isn't that convenient? Der Orange Fuhrer did no wrong. Everyone is just out to get him. Not fair... :crybaby::boo_hoo14:"
LOL Did you see that it was a response to this post from your fellow retard?
It is obvious to anyone remotely fair that the indictments, just like the impeachments, were illegal attempts at fraud.

Presidents always have given permanent copies of classified docs to anyone they want, including themselves.
Paying hush money can never be illegal, as the John Edwards trial created a precedent for.
And it is not illegal to believe an election was stolen and try to protest for a better investigation.

So, yeah - my response is the same. Every single time your orange douchebag is indicted you idiots claim that it is not fair. And yet, you retards cheered when the orange loser wanted to jail Hillary without a trial.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back