sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
1711811274758.png

Nice pic!!! Thats hilarious!!! :laugh:
So was this. Caption "laugh your head off"

1711812916417.png

I wonder if the secret service is going to pay Trump a visit.

President Trump Scolds Kathy Griffin: She 'Should Be Ashamed'​

President Donald Trump lashed out at Kathy Griffin on Twitter early Wednesday, telling the caustic comedian that she 'should be ashamed of herself.'

and think of "my children" for posing with a fake bloodied and decapitated head made in his likeness.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!" Trump tweeted.

First lady Melania Trump weighed in on the graphic image, saying that she found the images "very disturbing."

"As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing," she said. "When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

HY

View attachment 924554

President Donald Trump lashed out at Kathy Griffin on Twitter early Wednesday, telling the caustic comedian that she 'should be ashamed of herself.'

and think of "my children" for posing with a fake bloodied and decapitated head made in his likeness.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!" Trump tweeted.

First lady Melania Trump weighed in on the graphic image, saying that she found the images "very disturbing."

"As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing," she said. "When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."
Yeah, we got her good. I bet you dumbass dems wont be able to do the same to Trump. Your party is too ineffective. :laugh:

I didn't know Trump drove a pickup.

What did Don Jr say about Kathy Griffin?

Disgusting but not surprising. This is the left today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?

So let's flip this. What would Don Jr say about his father posting this pic of Biden? If he were being honest he'd say "Disgusting but not surprising. This is the right today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine if a liberal did this to Trump as POTUS?

snowflake
Just remember the big deal you guys made when Kathy Griffin did it.

Disgusting but not surprising. This is the left today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?

Now we don't have to imagine. Trump did it to Biden.

Trump, Trump, Trump. Much ado about nothing while the freaking Country goes down the tubes under a doddering old fool.
Are you really doing that badly?

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Remember, the Country is doing great. Corporate America is doing great. What's your problem?

Remember, the Country is doing great. Corporate America is doing great. What's your problem?
Not true. Corporate America went woke, we have rampant crime, a river of illegals flooding our country and your party is bankrupting us by printing trillions without a second thought every quarter.

View attachment 924554

She's tacky too.

Not true. Corporate America went woke, we have rampant crime, a river of illegals flooding our country and your party is bankrupting us by printing trillions without a second thought every quarter.
None the less dude. Corporate America is doing great. Rich people are doing great. We had rampant crime on Trump's watch in fact he contributed to violence. We need immigrants. Let's make them legal. Go after illegal employers like Trump. And guys like him who don't pay their taxes. He's a criminal. His crimes finally catching up to him.

I love the way he's campaigning. Keep it up! Going full Hitler. Love it!!!

Printing trillions? Dude, are you sure you want vote for Trump then?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

She's tacky too.
I just can't believe the Republican nominee, who complained when Kathy Griffin did it to him, is doing it to Biden. I don't give a fuck about her.

Reminds me of Trump complaining about Hillary, then making what she did a felony, then he did what she did. Now he's being charged with a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back