Trump as a bigot has begun to crystallize, and for good reason: Because it’s true!

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/29/opinion/donald-trumps-bigotry.html?_r=0

A Quinnipiac poll released last week found that 59 percent of likely voters, and 29 percent of likely Republican voters in particular, think that the way Trump talks appeals to bigotry. Republicans were the only anomaly. A majority or plurality of every other demographic measured — Democrats, independents, men, women, white people with and without college degrees, every age group, whites and nonwhites alike — agreed that Trump’s words appeal to bigotry.

--------------------------

Of course Republicans were the ONLY anomaly. We all know why.

------------------------

Trump, 70, responded to news that Wade’s cousin Nykea Aldridge was shot and killed in Chicago with this tweet: “Dwayne Wade’s cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I’ve been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!” (The Republican presidential candidate initially misspelled the NBA star’s name before quietly replacing the initial tweet with another several hours later, this time with the correct spelling.)

Don Cheadle Slams Donald Trump for Dwyane Wade Tweets

Cheadle responded with "You Truly Are a Piece of Shit".

------------------------

When ever there is tragedy, Trump is there to pat himself on the back. Look, I was right. Congratulate me.

Words that could only come from a piece of shit.

I know these USMB Republicans are wondering what I'm talking about. Maybe someone else could explain.

No, you liberal pigs are the most hate-filled bigots in this country; your democrap party is an exercise in hatred against whites, violent hatred of Americans & Freedom of Speech, you glorify career criminal black thugs and you fellate a human-rights-atrocity bloodbath religious hate ideology which has a PROVEN track record of causing rape, death & destruction everywhere it goes. And since Islam is an exercise in mass Jew-beheading (their Quran is an exercise in it) who have slaughtered more Jews than Hitler, I don't call you liberals Nazi swine to be mean; I call you that because you've earned the fucking title as a fact! If it were up to me, you liberals would get "Inglorious Basterds" swastika tattoos carved into your foreheads so people can see what you Obama rimjobbers are all about.

Forum List

Back