There is not a single candidate in this race that appeals to me.

im writing in rand paul
Only reason im even showing up is for local shit

yep, it's kind of like picking a MMA fighter to kick the hell out you....

• Banned
im writing in rand paul
I was gonna consider Johnson till I looked a bit deeper. Then I saw him on Fox News Sunday & it sealed the no vote deal on him.
I liked Johnson. However, just like you, the more I looked into it, the farther I went away from him.
What did he say that you didn't like?
Immigration positions
That's what got me. I mean, he is a libertarian.. but his views are too extreme for me. A quote form him back in the 90s went something like "my dream is for an American delivery truck and a Mexican delivery truck to pass each other at 55 mph on the border". FUCK THAT

im writing in rand paul
I was gonna consider Johnson till I looked a bit deeper. Then I saw him on Fox News Sunday & it sealed the no vote deal on him.
I liked Johnson. However, just like you, the more I looked into it, the farther I went away from him.
What did he say that you didn't like?
Immigration positions
That's what got me. I mean, he is a libertarian.. but his views are too extreme for me. A quote form him back in the 90s went something like "my dream is for an American delivery truck and a Mexican delivery truck to pass each other at 55 mph on the border". FUCK THAT
His position with ISIS seemed muddy at best too. Came away unsure of what he actually thinks should be done.

Forum List

Back