Trump approval reaches 49% per Rasmussen daily tracking poll

Do you believe the polls that show Joe Biden up by 8% or more in swing states?

• 1. Yes, Biden and the democrats will have a big blue wave on election day

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 2. No, there are "stealth" Trump voters like in 2016, and 2020 will be a very close election

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
What kind of moron approves of his job when the country is in the worst shape I have ever seen it? He should resign.
I'm sure you prevented everyone in your neighborhood from contracting COVID.
And I'm glad you don't remember the DOT COM and Housing crashes.
Yes those crashes were nothing compared to this disaster. This clown is making Obama look fiscally responsible. Our pandemic response has been the worst! Our numbers are going up while the rest of the world opens.
What does this have to do with Obama?
Why can't Liberals stay on track?
The US has been in far worse economic shape and you're also blaming Trump for what's happening almost all over the world.
For 8 years repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible, then their guy actually increases deficits during a strong economy. We have not been worse in my lifetime. HUGE debt. We have no idea when the country will be able to fully open cause our pandemic response has been awful. China might have the largest economy in the world by the time we get out of this.
NEITHER PARTY IS FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE
Why didn't our taxes increase to cover the 10T Obama had to hand out to Wall Street?
Correct, but one is far worse than the other. Trump was handed a country in good order with a strong economy and INCREASED Obama deficits to a TRILLION. Repubs are the tax cut, spend, borrow party.

The Election will be close. Trump has been under attack from the Democrats’ GET TRUMP from Day 1 of Trump Admin. Russiagate and Impeachment were the only things Democrats have accomplished. Democrats seemingly got a big boost from COVID when it wrecked Trump’s Economy; and, Trump has had some mistakes in an unprecedented pandemic. But, Democrats have offered nothing except Monday morning quarterbacking, no economic recovery plan, and continuously encourages violence and unrest in US Cities.

Democrats, keep up your illusions that Biden is going to run away with the Election by sitting in his basement wagging his fingers at Blacks telling them how to be Black enough. This Election is going to be tight which is why Biden is “lawyering up.”

Sally Yates has to testify before the Senate Aug. 5. She was in the meeting when Bidum suggested using the Logan act to go after Flynn. Bidum will look more of an idiot after that fun little hearing.

What kind of moron approves of his job when the country is in the worst shape I have ever seen it? He should resign.
In January the country was the best it ever was, then China unleashed COVID-19.
Why do you try to blame Trump for China's virus and pandemic?

Tell me about "Basement Joe". Is he the best democrats have? Really?
Why won't Hidin Biden" do any Sunday interviews? Too confused?
Not even close. Last year GDP growth went down and we had a TRILLION dollar deficit. Stop kidding yourself, trump policy has all failed.

Trump has given us the worst response to the pandemic in the world. Most countries are opening up now.
If you have to lie to make Biden look acceptable, that won't work. Trump always had good GDP growth. See graph below.
Obama borrowed more money than all prior presidents. Your point is??
View attachment 367478

The pandemic will slow when people take it seriously. It will not be an issue in November.
Joe Biden will be the issue, especially after the debates.
GDP growth went downt in 2019, don't lie

How can your policy be so bad that GDP goes down when you are spending a TRILLION?
Your links are "dog shit". "Courthousenews"? Really? Is that from Portland?
My graph link is to the Federal Reserve showing actual GDP.

Democrat policies all suck. Trump's approval rating on the economy are all good. So lie to yourself all you want.

Trump has no answer for this pandemic. We watch other countries open up while we are going the wrong way. His weak leadership has doomed us.

Not even close. Last year GDP growth went down and we had a TRILLION dollar deficit. Stop kidding yourself, trump policy has all failed.

Trump has given us the worst response to the pandemic in the world. Most countries are opening up now.
If you have to lie to make Biden look acceptable, that won't work. Trump always had good GDP growth. See graph below.
View attachment 367478

The pandemic will slow when people take it seriously. It will not be an issue in November.

How can your policy be so bad that GDP goes down when you are spending a TRILLION?

Democrat policies all suck. Trump's approval rating on the economy are all good. So lie to yourself all you want.
So you are in denial that GDP went down? What a moron. Are you denying deficits increased too? Is lying all you have?
1595778494478.png

View attachment 367478

So you are in denial that GDP went down? What a moron. Are you denying deficits increased too? Is lying all you have?
Maybe you need to stop and take a "critical thinking" time-out. Yes I deny that GDP went down in 2019. Here is a graph from your preferred site. See how the line keep going up? What does that mean? YES! It means "I deny GDP went DOWN". Now think hard about who is lying. Ok, so that's one issue. There are 41 others that the democrats are wrong on if you want to continue.
1595779036601.png

Attachments

• 1595779238993.png
    1595779238993.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 25

View attachment 367478

Maybe you need to stop and take a "critical thinking" time-out. Yes I deny that GDP went down. Here is a graph from your preferred site. See how the line keep going up? What does that mean? YES! It means "I deny GDP went DOWN". Now think hard about who is lying. Ok, so that's one issue. There are 41 others that the democrats are wrong on if you want to continue.
View attachment 367495
I'm clearly discussing the rate of growth. That's what economists do. Trump policy decreased the rate of growth while drastically increasing the deficit. Some policy you support.

This topic was on another thread, but that was closed due to no link. I provided the link below.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."

"No Show Joe" Biden keeps ducking interviews, especially from Chris Wallace on FXN. He can't hide forever. Why is he camera shy?
"Basement Joe" must be having anxiety attacks worrying about the coming debates with Trump.

Let's hope that the virus wanes, schools open, football season happens, and people go back to work before election day.

I see you didn't report the rest of it from your own Cite. 49% approval when only the Approval is used. Now let's look at the rest of it.

37% find strongly approval while 42% strongly disapprove. According to your own cite, that 49% is actually 44% while the other side of the coin is 53% disapproval. Your own cite stated that the 49% approval rating had a -5% error. it's not any different than any of the other polls which show 39 to 42% approval rating. But damn, ain't it fun playing with the numbers? November is coming soon.

Sell that lie to the democrats...they will believe you.

The Chinese Flu has hurt the country, Trump can bring it back.....biden is under the control of the Chinese government through his son, hunter biden and his 1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese....add to that biden's collusion with the Russians during the obama years and you have a real problem if he gets elected.

This topic was on another thread, but that was closed due to no link. I provided the link below.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."

"No Show Joe" Biden keeps ducking interviews, especially from Chris Wallace on FXN. He can't hide forever. Why is he camera shy?
"Basement Joe" must be having anxiety attacks worrying about the coming debates with Trump.

Let's hope that the virus wanes, schools open, football season happens, and people go back to work before election day.

I see you didn't report the rest of it from your own Cite. 49% approval when only the Approval is used. Now let's look at the rest of it.

37% find strongly approval while 42% strongly disapprove. According to your own cite, that 49% is actually 44% while the other side of the coin is 53% disapproval. Your own cite stated that the 49% approval rating had a -5% error. it's not any different than any of the other polls which show 39 to 42% approval rating. But damn, ain't it fun playing with the numbers? November is coming soon.
Very true Daryl, Polls, Polls, Polls, Polls. I saw on CNN and MSDNC they are doing the same propaganda as 2016. Their 2020 "reports" could be video from 2016 and no one would know the difference. Trump has no way to win. He's down in all the swing states, same reporters saying the same stats. I would love to see a repeat of 2016:

The polls are realizing Sleepy Joe thought 120 million are voting this year. Trump can make his comeback with 100 days left!

I'm sure you prevented everyone in your neighborhood from contracting COVID.
And I'm glad you don't remember the DOT COM and Housing crashes.
Yes those crashes were nothing compared to this disaster. This clown is making Obama look fiscally responsible. Our pandemic response has been the worst! Our numbers are going up while the rest of the world opens.
What does this have to do with Obama?
Why can't Liberals stay on track?
The US has been in far worse economic shape and you're also blaming Trump for what's happening almost all over the world.

Very true Daryl, Polls, Polls, Polls, Polls. I saw on CNN and MSDNC they are doing the same propaganda as 2016. Their 2020 "reports" could be video from 2016 and no one would know the difference. Trump has no way to win. He's down in all the swing states, same reporters saying the same stats. I would love to see a repeat of 2016:

While I want to see Rump turned over the NY to answer for his other crimes. It's going to be a fun filled november wither Rump trying to use the courts to stay in office. Maybe we can get 3 FBI Agents out of Retirement for Jan 21 at 12:01

1595784270160.jpeg

Biden is a coward like most on the left. This election is far from over and most of these so called polls are rigged in favor of Democrats, shocker.

While I want to see Rump turned over the NY to answer for his other crimes. It's going to be a fun filled november wither Rump trying to use the courts to stay in office. Maybe we can get 3 FBI Agents out of Retirement for Jan 21 at 12:01

View attachment 367548

We want to see the left cry again and spend 4 more years in TDS land.

View attachment 367548

LOL!! Those (3) FBI agents will be wearing prison orange in January, or at the very least wearing ankle bracelets for home confinement before their trials. A little blue bird tells me that Strzok is singing like a canary. His gal Page will be chirping soon too.

Biden is a coward like most on the left. This election is far from over and most of these so called polls are rigged in favor of Democrats, shocker.

Yes, when your business is failing always tell the customers how well it's going. And Maybe, Maybe, that will make people think your business is doing better than it really is and the Public might start buying from you once again. Yuppers, standard Businessman's approach. Hell I've used it myself. Sometimes it works but most of the time your doors are destined to be closed forever.

Yes, when your business is failing always tell the customers how well it's going. And Maybe, Maybe, that will make people think your business is doing better than it really is and the Public might start buying from you once again. Yuppers, standard Businessman's approach. Hell I've used it myself. Sometimes it works but most of the time your doors are destined to be closed forever.

When your business is failing to cry to Democrats they own the blame.

jaaaaaaaaaaaa, ja ja ja ja, stop it, you are killing me.....

1595784748784.png

Forum List

Back