CNN POLL: Trump beats Biden among MEN OF COLOR 49-46

Have a 4 year old homeschool kid show you what hyperlinks are.

The OP links to:

1699565885654.png

The only link to www.cnn.com does not show what Breitbart asserts.

The Breitbart title says "Men of color" in quotes - indicating that it is an exact quote from the CNN article.

A search of the CNN article does not find the phrase "Men of color" anywhere in the article.

Breitbart, like yourself, is full of shit.

The OP links to:

View attachment 855885

The Breitbart title says "Men of color" in quotes - indicating that it is an exact quote from the CNN article.

A search of the CNN article does not find the phrase "Men of color" anywhere in the article.

The link I provided is directly from the OP link.

The OP links to:

View attachment 855885

I see now how your party is able to make you believe men get pregnant, vaccinated people don't get covid, and a man can become a woman by putting on a dress.

You're dumb as dogshit.

I see now how your party is able to make you believe men get pregnant, vaccinated people don't get covid, and a man can become a woman by putting on a dress.

You're dumb as dogshit.

No liberals ever said that "men can get pregnant, vaccinated people don't get covid, or a man becomes a woman by putting on a dress"

They're all your delusional strawmen fantasies, dumbass!

Forum List

Back