Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

Right, the Democrat unintelligence agencies.
And you think you sound sane? Goddamn we have become a country of morons...
I don't worry about ever sounding "sane" to a wacko. As for morons, yes you are definitely a moron.
You are why our country is an embarrassment.
Embarrasment? Certainly not when one of the other countries needs a helping hand....then we are their bestest friend. That's why worrying about something so mundane is idiotic. And once again, after 8 years of hearing that Muslim and his whiny apologies, real Americans voted for a replacement who didnt wear a dress. So, in conclusion, you are why we have Trump.

I bet 10x more people watch the Republican convention then the Democrat's convention

Well, I'm guessing the Republicans won't have to cut-and-paste pictures of the spectators over and over to make it look like there are more people watching, the way the Democrats did.
Cultists are always more devoted, by nature.

So your talking point this week is going to be "The complete lack of interest in our convention is actually a good sign of how superior we are".

You run with that, Fart. Whatever keeps you from leaping off the top of a building in your utter despair and endangering the lives of people who actually matter down below.

1598031802512.png

So your talking point this week is going to be "The complete lack of interest in our convention is actually a good sign of how superior we are".
No, that's you doing what you are best at: lying to yourself out loud to give yourself low hanging fruit, because you are a mental midget.

Have yet to see a single Biden bumper sticker out here on the west coast. Pro Trump stuff everywhere.
Or here in Virginia.

No yard signs either.

Its like the Dems are only putting out a half hearted attempt to win this thing.

Which makes sense. they should save their pennies for 2022.

Certainly not when one of the other countries needs a helping hand..
And now we are the failure that needs a helping hand...thanks to the cult of trump...

I think it says everything anyone needs to know that you view the country as an "embarrassment" and a "failure". We definitely need that sort of disdain and contempt for the US running things.

From where I sit, the only embarrassing failure around here would be any party supported by cancerous growths like you.

Have yet to see a single Biden bumper sticker out here on the west coast. Pro Trump stuff everywhere.
Or here in Virginia.

No yard signs either.

Its like the Dems are only putting out a half hearted attempt to win this thing.

Which makes sense. they should save their pennies for 2022.

So little excitement about the Biden/Harris ticket. Its crystal clear Dems have pinned their hopes on people voting against Trump and not for any particular Democrat candidate.

So little excitement about the Biden/Harris ticket. Its crystal clear Dems have pinned their hopes on people voting against Trump and not for any particular Democrat candidate.
Which is a loser strategy and always has been.

You run the risk of the public growing tired and jaded of the lies one says to bring the opponent down. If the Dimocrats had a shred of credibility it still wouldnt work.

People get tired of that Horse Crapola.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!
There haven't been any new polls since Tuesday

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!

You have to go look up the data yourself...oops forgot you are a lemming waiting to be fed propaganda

Claiming Trump's approval rating is 51% is a lie. Claiming his approval rating is 51% in one of many polls would be accurate and truthful. His average is 41% approval. You can choose the lower number, the higher number, or the average number.
So now you disagree with polls?

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%

You have to go look up the data yourself...oops forgot you are a lemming waiting to be fed propaganda
LOL

Dumbfuck, I gave you a link to the polls.

Forum List

Back