Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%

Last edited:
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses is too attack Rasmussen, but I has shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Biden will lose in a landslide

aug20

_____

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses is too attack Rasmussen, but I has shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Biden will lose in a landslide
I wouldn't bet on or rely that just yet.

aug20

_____

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Rasmussen is heavily sympathetic to Trump. You can't rely on that poll, however with Russia at his back, the election is Trump's to lose.

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Rasmussen is heavily sympathetic to Trump. You can't rely on that poll, however with Russia at his back, the election is Trump's to lose.
Hahahahaha hahahahaha You guys are so pathetic you guys are so pathetic You couldnt inspire ice to get frozen in the freezer

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
It's Rasmussen.

I've seen many many boats with Trump flags - so that tells me that his approval rating is closer to 79%

I also believe Trump will win at least 82% of the black vote.....I predict a Trump victory of at least 400 electoral votes...

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!
_______

I think the only ones who are watching that garbage are the ones who put on their Pussy Hats and went out into the streets and screamed for a while when Trump won last time.

______

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Pointing out that Rasmussen is a poll that will get you the results you want (wink wink) is childish?..oookay.

Last edited:

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Fantastic news, thanks for the post.

I've put down $1,500 with a friend that Trump wins a second term. If I lose, that'll suck, I guess, but I never bet more than I can afford to lose, and I really don't think Biden has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning...

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
No bump for dems.. As they do not challenge the hate and violence in their cities the public is turning on them. Its going to be a landslide for Trump. This means both the House and the Senate will be republican as well. People are tired of the lies and violence that the democrats represent. They have badly misjudged the public's response to their BS..

Forum List

Back