Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

So your talking point this week is going to be "The complete lack of interest in our convention is actually a good sign of how superior we are".
No, that's you doing what you are best at: lying to yourself out loud to give yourself low hanging fruit, because you are a mental midget.

In other words, "You're stooopid for noticing what a disaster my party is! WAAAAHHHH!!!"

Feel free to crawl off to a corner and mumble to yourself now. Far be it from me to keep you talking in public and revealing how pathetic your life and politics are.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!
There haven't been any new polls since Tuesday

You have to go look up the data yourself...oops forgot you are a lemming waiting to be fed propaganda
LOL

Dumbfuck, I gave you a link to the polls.
Thats a link to your propaganda feed.....

Its the only polling authority interviewing America lovers in addition to your ilk
Call it whatever you want, it still favors Republicans. Which is evident by how conservatives typically refer to it while ignoring all the rest. So it's not a shock to see Rasmussen shows Impeached Trump doing better than never-impeached Obama.

Have yet to see a single Biden bumper sticker out here on the west coast. Pro Trump stuff everywhere.
Or here in Virginia.

No yard signs either.

Its like the Dems are only putting out a half hearted attempt to win this thing.

Which makes sense. they should save their pennies for 2022.

So little excitement about the Biden/Harris ticket. Its crystal clear Dems have pinned their hopes on people voting against Trump and not for any particular Democrat candidate.

Don't forget their second line of attack: "Give us the Presidency of the United States or your cities will die in flames!"

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!

You have to go look up the data yourself...oops forgot you are a lemming waiting to be fed propaganda
LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Uh, no. It's a link to many of the polls.

face-palm-gif.278959

Its the only polling authority interviewing America lovers in addition to your ilk
Call it whatever you want, it still favors Republicans. Which is evident by how conservatives typically refer to it while ignoring all the rest. So it's not a shock to see Rasmussen shows Impeached Trump doing better than never-impeached Obama.
Your propaganda machine can fix the polling skews any way they want.....real Americans look to Rasmussen as it is the most uninfluenced by wackos and gives the most accurate trending...by favoring Republicans you mean it questions an equal amount of them where the others do not. As for impeachment, it was more of a farce than the leftyvirus hoax.

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
But not all of the polling information

Claiming Trump's approval rating is 51% is a lie. Claiming his approval rating is 51% in one of many polls would be accurate and truthful. His average is 41% approval. You can choose the lower number, the higher number, or the average number.

And you can choose to believe that Trump's BUMP UP after your convention in all the poles isn't due to how PATHETIC your speakers were, it's just that the polling is "RACIST" now... right snowflake?

Claiming Trump's approval rating is 51% is a lie. Claiming his approval rating is 51% in one of many polls would be accurate and truthful. His average is 41% approval. You can choose the lower number, the higher number, or the average number.
/—-/ You can’t average out polls that are taken differently. Polls of 800 random adults taken once vs. polls of 3,500 likely voters every week. Believe which ones you like, but you can’t average them out and get anything reliable.

Your propaganda machine can fix the polling skews any way they want.....real Americans look to Rasmussen as it is the most uninfluenced by wackos and gives the most accurate trending...by favoring Republicans you mean it questions an equal amount of them where the others do not. As for impeachment, it was more of a farce than the leftyvirus hoax.
LOL

And it still favors Republicans. And no, I don't mean they question equal amounts of Democrats vs. Republicans. I don't believe they even say how many of each they poll. They favor Republicans by excluding many younger people who tend to vote Democrat.

Polls are fake news. You guys say so everyday.
Yep... But the polls always show a general direction and none of them show a democrat bounce happening... and that should scare the hell out of them.
REALITY scares the hell out of them.

Who is scared? I'm not voting for either of those shit bags and I'm only pointing out the claims you guys make about polls every day. Either they are fake or they aren't. Which is it?

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
But not all of the polling information
All of the reliable polls, yes, they do. Crackpots like Zogby, who have proven over time to be unreliable, they don't include.

LOL

And it still favors Republicans. And no, I don't mean they question equal amounts of Democrats vs. Republicans. I don't believe they even say how many of each they poll. They favor Republicans by excluding many younger people who tend to vote Democrat.
Still the only halfway believable polling entity around. Just like Fox News is the only no-idiot news station we can go to because of all the other wacko stations.

LOL

Still the only halfway believable polling entity around. Just like Fox News is the only no-idiot news station we can go to because of all the other wacko stations.
According to you maybe.

LOL

According to you maybe.
Definitely according to me and all the other sane, real Americans

LOL

According to you maybe.
LOL

Fortunately, you don't actually speak for any Americans other than yourself.

LOL

According to you maybe.
LOL

Wanna bet?

LOL

According to you maybe.
LOL

Wanna bet?
Are you a conservative?

/—-/ You can’t average out polls that are taken differently. Polls of 800 random adults taken once vs. polls of 3,500 likely voters every week. Believe which ones you like, but you can’t average them out and get anything reliable.
And this is why polling sucks.... Without consistency and a base of people to poll reliably things just wont happen correctly and variance is uncontrollable.

Forum List

Back