Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

I'm not voting for either of those shit bags and I'm only pointing out the claims you guys make about polls every day. Either they are fake or they aren't. Which is it?
"You guys?"
OK, whatever.

I do not trust any polls based on registered voters as registering is automatic in many stqates and is no indicator of a person who informs themselves and then votes.

I do not trust these polls to be accurate when one of the candidates is demonized as much as Trump has been, which I take as about a 5% voter sup[pression.

Polls of LIKELY voters is more indicative of actual turn out.

There, that help?

Its the only polling authority interviewing America lovers in addition to your ilk
Call it whatever you want, it still favors Republicans. Which is evident by how conservatives typically refer to it while ignoring all the rest. So it's not a shock to see Rasmussen shows Impeached Trump doing better than never-impeached Obama.
Your propaganda machine can fix the polling skews any way they want.....real Americans look to Rasmussen as it is the most uninfluenced by wackos and gives the most accurate trending...by favoring Republicans you mean it questions an equal amount of them where the others do not. As for impeachment, it was more of a farce than the leftyvirus hoax.
LOL

And it still favors Republicans. And no, I don't mean they question equal amounts of Democrats vs. Republicans. I don't believe they even say how many of each they poll. They favor Republicans by excluding many younger people who tend to vote Democrat.
Still the only halfway believable polling entity around. Just like Fox News is the only no-idiot news station we can go to because of all the other wacko stations.
According to you maybe.
Definitely according to me and all the other sane, real Americans
LOL

Fortunately, you don't actually speak for any Americans other than yourself.
Wanna bet?
Are you a conservative?
LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Refresh my memory............which one was the Presidential election, 2016 or 2018?
2018 was the Tidy Bowl wave where Muslims got into the House of Wackos

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Refresh my memory............which one was the Presidential election, 2016 or 2018?
I didn't realize you were so stupid, you thought they only did presidential polls.
I never made that claim, liar.

Try again.

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

I didn't realize you were so stupid, you thought they only did presidential polls.

Try again.
Why else would you seek to exclude other polls they do?

..not that I trust polls, but heard on the radio that he is up more in the battle states than he was in 2016
What's trusted even less is posters making claims they can't prove.
here you go---you will be forever known as full of shit

..not that I trust polls, but heard on the radio that he is up more in the battle states than he was in 2016
Oh? Full of shit about what?

BOOOOM BABY--you were just blown out of the water
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL

You're quite delusional. I can only go by what you post -- and what you posted was you heard this on the radio..

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL

You're quite delusional. I can only go by what you post -- and what you posted was you heard this on the radio..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
but it's right THERE!!!!!!!!
..so, you calling me a LIAR!!!!?????

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Try again.
I did no such thing, liar

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
Numbnuts, you posted that after I commented based on your claim you heard it on the radio. And again, as I don't read minds nor do you have a mind I could read if I had that ability, I can only go by what you post.

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Try again.
LOLOL

Seems you're the liar. When I pointed out they tanked in 2018, you asked about the presidential election, which excludes 2018.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
Numbnuts, you posted that after I commented based on your claim you heard it on the radio. And again, as I don't read minds nor do you have a mind I could read if I had that ability, I can only go by what you post.
hahahhahahHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH
you called me a LIAR------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are WRONG
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Try again.
LOLOL

Seems you're the liar. When I pointed out they tanked in 2018, you asked about the presidential election, which excludes 2018.
Hey fuckstick, we are talking about polling of Presidential elections.

Please try to keep up. Lord, you are stupid.

Forum List

Back