Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses is too attack Rasmussen, but I has shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Biden will lose in a landslide
I wouldn't bet on or rely that just yet.
Says the turd who voted for Hillary

Says the dried up dog turd who support a 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging Coward to attacks God Star Families and puts the lives of Veterans at risk by slowing the mail.
Yo simpleton can you please explain what a God star family is?

Kid you have no clue all you can do is TRY to parrot the fake news and you can't even do that correctly

God star family

Jesus morons are everywhere

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses is too attack Rasmussen, but I has shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Do you jump to conclusions very often?
Did you vote for president hillary?

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Do you jump to conclusions very often?
Did you vote for president hillary?
Apparently you assumed I did. Do you go around making accusations much about people you have no clue about?

LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Refresh my memory............which one was the Presidential election, 2016 or 2018?
I didn't realize you were so stupid, you thought they only did presidential polls.
I never made that claim, liar.

Try again.
Why else would you seek to exclude other polls they do?
I did no such thing, liar
LOLOL

Seems you're the liar. When I pointed out they tanked in 2018, you asked about the presidential election, which excludes 2018.
Hey fuckstick, we are talking about polling of Presidential elections.

Please try to keep up. Lord, you are stupid.
LOLOLOLOL

Uh, no, ya flamin' imbecile -- we were actually talking about Impeached Trump's job approval poll...

1598031802512-png.377823

You're the one who tried to pivot to presidential election polls.

rotfl-gif.288736
Poor fawn, can't keep up with a conversation. :itsok:
LOLOLOL

Now you’re projecting moron. You are the idiot who threw in a presidential election poll into a discussion about a job approval poll in a thread about job approval poll.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Simmer down, Fawn. Someday you will keep up with a conversation. I'm rooting for ya. :itsok:
LOLOL

Seems you're too deranged to know the difference between a job approval poll and a presidential election poll.

Oh, and you're also caught projecting that I lied. You called me a liar when I pointed out you wanted to exclude the 2018 polls. Now you admit that's exactly what you were trying to do.

:dance:
I feel for ya, Sport. Must suck to go thru life so confused. :itsok:
LOLOL

Since you're too stupid to know what was being discussed, lemme show ya...

Let me know when you learn the meaning of "conversation".

aug20

_____

Nope, I will give my right to vote....ever. We are in the middle of a pandemic and you people, who claim to believe a non-existent "Right To Life" want to put the lives of voters in danger by demanding in-person voting.

Vote By Mail (a.k.a. Absentee Voting) is the safest way to vote right now.

______

51% to 48%

Says the dried up dog turd who support a 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging Coward to attacks God Star Families and puts the lives of Veterans at risk by slowing the mail.
he doesn't put anyone's life at risk ---that's baloney
One Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand One Hundred Ninety-Seven

An Outright, Downright Mother Fucking LIE!!!

Our Veterans receive their meds through the mail asshole and I know this because I am one them. By deliberating slowing down the mail, lives are at risk.

Then tell the Democrats to quit pushing this mail-in voting shit and you'll get your meds on time.

In the middle of a Pandemic that has killed One Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand One Hundred Ninety Seven (179,197) Americans, you Cons want to put the lives of American Voters in danger with In-Person Voting. So much for that idiot and totally non-existent "Right To Life" you claim to believe in.

Vote By Mail (a.k.a. Absentee Voting) is by safer and you fucking brain dead cons want more people exposed.

You are deliberately putting the lives of the Men and Women who served their in jeopardy because they cannot get their meds safely through mail simply because you do not want people to vote by mail.

You do not care about the Veterans, no big surprise because the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Orange Shit Stain does not care about them either. You would rather these Men and Women who served their country suffer and die because you small mined assholes who cannot see beyond the end of your nose.

Last edited:
LOL

Tanked in 2018
If you say so.

Refresh my memory............which one was the Presidential election, 2016 or 2018?
I didn't realize you were so stupid, you thought they only did presidential polls.
I never made that claim, liar.

Try again.
Why else would you seek to exclude other polls they do?
I did no such thing, liar
LOLOL

Seems you're the liar. When I pointed out they tanked in 2018, you asked about the presidential election, which excludes 2018.
Hey fuckstick, we are talking about polling of Presidential elections.

Please try to keep up. Lord, you are stupid.
LOLOLOLOL

Uh, no, ya flamin' imbecile -- we were actually talking about Impeached Trump's job approval poll...

You're the one who tried to pivot to presidential election polls.

rotfl-gif.288736
Poor fawn, can't keep up with a conversation. :itsok:
LOLOLOL

Now you’re projecting, moron. You are the idiot who threw in a presidential election poll into a discussion about a job approval poll in a thread about job approval poll.

These people reek of desperation. They know they're losing.

aug20

_____

Nope, I will give my right to vote....ever. We are in the middle of a pandemic and you people, who claim to believe a non-existent "Right To Life" want to put the lives of voters in danger by demanding in-person voting.

______

51% to 48%

Our Veterans receive their meds through the mail asshole and I know this because I am one them. By deliberating slowing down the mail, lives are at risk.

Then tell the Democrats to quit pushing this mail-in voting shit and you'll get your meds on time.

In the middle of a Pandemic that has killed One Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand One Hundred Ninety Seven (179,197) Americans, you Cons want to put the lives of American Voters in danger with In-Person Voting. So much for that idiot and totally non-existent "Right To Life" you claim to believe in.

Vote By Mail (a.k.a. Absentee Voting) is by safer and you fucking brain dead cons want more people exposed.

You are deliberately putting the lives of the Men and Women who served their in jeopardy because they cannot get their meds safely through mail simply because you do not want people to vote by mail.

You do not care about the Veterans, no big surprise because the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Orange Shit Stain does not care about them either. You would rather these Men and Women who served their country suffer and die because you small mined assholes who cannot see beyond the end of your nose.
7500 Americans die every day, how much is this number up or down?

Funny how the fake media never ask this

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%

This has nothing to do with safety. This has to do with Democrats trying to get more votes from their lazy welfare constituents. Make it as easy as possible, and they will vote. To put a little effort into voting, a percentage of them will just stay home. That's the bottom line.

We have been telling the Moon Bats that this Biden clown is a terrible candidate. Just like we told them in 2016 that the Crooked Hillary bitch was a terrible candidate.

Moon Bats are not very good at listening. Especially when they haven't been taking their TDS meds like their mental health doctors prescribed.

Some people will believe anything.

You certainly do. Every one of your beliefs has been proven a lie, but like the good little cult member that you are, you double down on them.

But, it is HILARIOUS that Trump got the convention bounce. That....is priceless!

Forum List

Back