Trump Apprears To Float Third Party Run

It's what you said. Don't you stand by your own words?
You know that was not election changing fraud. What I rail against is election changing fraud. Do I expect you to know the difference? Of course not. Now keep posting the same thing for another year or so. It will mean nothing more than it does today. Got that troll?

Don't know about the RNC but following President Trump's election, there were around 4,000 political appointment positions which the incoming Trump administration needed to review, and fill or confirm, of which 1,212 required Senate confirmation. These were the top leadership posts in every agency. Why he put Deep State people in there we'll never know.

If Trump runs as an independent or in the GOP, Biden is a shoe-in in a fair election.
Trump was either a total dumbass or, more likely part of the problem.

I would have come into office with a hit list of thousands of top Federal employees to Fire and a list of a federal Agencies to be closed and revamped

We'll have fair elections when we stop defining 'fair' as meaning my candidate won.

No we will have fair elections when the MSM covers the way elections are run and inform the people just how bad it is. AZ got no national attention but the usual baseless claims bullshit. We know that election was run like total shit and the machine errors are enough alone to have a new election. Not to mention all the citizen whistle blowers. When stuff like that is buried it just gets worse.

Last edited:
Well, there is "third party" meaning either forming or running under an exiting third party. Meaning that, if he ran as a libertarian, he could legally draw monies from that political party (if they have any) etc...

And then there is "independent" where he has no party backing and essentially keeps doing what he has done since his historic defeat in 2020...the Trump misery tour.

Either way it benefits the Democrats. So it's a win for them who are, in this universe where half-a-loaf is all you can expect, the good guys..

The Traitor already jhas aname for his prty, MAGA

Before we can kill off the democrat globalist authoritarian party we must smother out the establishment globalist republican party....

No we will have fair elections when the MSM covers the way elections are run and inform the people just how bad it is. AZ got no national attention but the usual baseless claims bullshit. We know that election was run like total shit and the machine errors are enough alone to have a new election. Not to mention all the citizen whistle blowers. When stuff like that is buried it just gets worse.
The 'baseless claims' are coming from Republicans themselves. If you don't believe your own people there is little hope for you, you are Trump cultist in good standing.

I've asked before for an example of fraud that would change the outcome of an election and I'm still waiting. What I get is junk like yours, machine errors. The issue was not buried, it was looked at, there was a workaround in place so every vote got counted, and it affected every voter in the exact same way, neither party was targeted.

You're a traitor. You should be removed.

It's called free speech. Live with it or don't. I erally do not care either way. I have never committed treason or attempted Insurrection. I love my county, you follow Russian Loving 5-Deferment Draft Doding coward.

So you're actually going to vote for Biden AGAIN?

There, I fixed it for you.

These idiots will pull the handle for Biden for the next 20 years if they could. Even when you ask them "what has Biden actually DONE that benefitted the country?" and they immediately attack Trump, they still vote for Biden.

It's called free speech. Live with it or don't. I erally do not care either way. I have never committed treason or attempted Insurrection. I love my county, you follow Russian Loving 5-Deferment Draft Doding coward.
If you love your country, why are you supporting open borders?

If you love your country, why are you supporting open borders?

Votes.

It's why liberals are against people having to present ID to vote. Illegals can't get an ID so they wouldn't be able to vote. So fight and curse and call republicans "mexiphobes" or whatever the fuck they call people who actually want real US citizens to vote and ONLY US citizens, so they demonize the right and make them look like they hate illegals. (which they do but that's another story)

OP, what is Donald Trump "apprearing" again?

Last edited:
The 'baseless claims' are coming from Republicans themselves. If you don't believe your own people there is little hope for you, you are Trump cultist in good standing.

I've asked before for an example of fraud that would change the outcome of an election and I'm still waiting. What I get is junk like yours, machine errors. The issue was not buried, it was looked at, there was a workaround in place so every vote got counted, and it affected every voter in the exact same way, neither party was targeted.
Are you trying to say Republicans are not corrupt and complicit? Try again.

Last edited:
Former President Donald Trump has appeared to float the idea of running a third-party campaign if increasingly disgruntled Republican leaders don’t get behind his 2024 run for the presidency.

Trump signaled the possibility by posting an article on Truth Social Wednesday ― “The Coming Split,” by Dan Gelernter, in the right-wing journal American Greatness ― promoting just such an option.

Gelernter believes such a move would torpedo Trump’s chances of winning the White House. But it would also wipe out Republican hopes, which Gelernter argued would be a deserving punishment for rejecting the popular former president.

To which I say.....Yes....Yes.....Yes.....Yes with handing the White House, Senate and House with whipped cream on top!!!
This is a great idea for Trump. It would be financially beneficial for his businesses and would keep his name in the news cycle which is even better for business. He'd rake in tons of money in donations, too. I think he should go for it. His base will back him :thup:

Trump was either a total dumbass or, more likely part of the problem.

I would have come into office with a hit list of thousands of top Federal employees to Fire and a list of a federal Agencies to be closed and revamped

Just like Napoleon Pig.

Forum List

Back