Trump and the Mexicans

Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.
Since you’re so intent on generalizing about these “Mexicans” you speak I’ll ask a few questions that are sure to make you piss yourself.
What brown nation is one that we would want to emulate here in America?
What brown community, city or state in America is one that we want the rest of America to become?
What community, city or state is one that gets better as it becomes more brown?

All that said, why would or should ANYBODY sane and not named Humberto embrace and or encourage the browning of America?

insulted Mexicans as a group
“They are not our friend, believe me,” he said, before disparaging Mexican immigrants: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

It's like saying "mostly Americans are shit, but some are good"

But the point here is not in words, but in politics.

Whether there were direct insults or not, the politics were against them and it was in the interests of the left.
The notion that Trump has or had anything against Mexicans, or has said anything bad about Mexicans as a group is pure propaganda. Left wing propaganda.

“They are not our friend, believe me,” he said, before disparaging Mexican immigrants: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just like a good little fucked in the head leftist would you hacked the context to push a false narrative.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Trump was spot on with his comments about ILLEGAL WETBACKS..

The notion that Trump has or had anything against Mexicans, or has said anything bad about Mexicans as a group is pure propaganda. Left wing propaganda.
Trump HATES all illegal wetbacks just like ALL good, real core Americans do. Nothing to be ashamed there.

Since you’re so intent on generalizing about these “Mexicans” you speak I’ll ask a few questions that are sure to make you piss yourself.
What brown community, city or state in America is one that we want the rest of America to become?

All that said, why would or should ANYBODY sane and not named Humberto embrace and or encourage the browning of America?
In general, I find bronzed skin to be more attractive than white skin with spots, cellulite, and pores. Most Americans have brown skin.
But I don't classify people based on skin color, I'm not a chauvinist, and Reagan didn't do that either.
Trump's wife is also swarthy by the way.

This propaganda was debunked years ago, right here on this site:

In general, I find bronzed skin to be more attractive than white skin with spots, cellulite, and pores. Most Americans have brown skin.
But I don't classify people based on skin color, I'm not a chauvinist, and Reagan didn't do that either.
Trump's wife, by the way, is also swarthy.
That’s a not so clever ratarded ass spin…now you are just making an ass of yourself in public. I’m pretty sure we all know what we’re talking about here….For the ignorant fools among us I’ll better illustrate….Brown people = The Mexicans you speak of

Take note people, watch how this clown can’t or won’t answer or address the questions I posed in the post below…That should tell you all you need to know.

“Since you’re so intent on generalizing about these “Mexicans” you speak I’ll ask a few questions that are sure to make you piss yourself.

All that said, why would or should ANYBODY sane and not named Humberto embrace and or encourage the browning of America?”

That’s a not so clever ratarded ass spin…now you are just making an ass of yourself in public. I’m pretty sure we all know what we’re talking about here….For the ignorant fools among us I’ll better illustrate….Brown people = The Mexicans you speak of
Once again, I don't think Mexicans differ from Americans in terms of skin color. Most Americans have a well-tanned skin type. As a rule, I do not distinguish between Mexicans and Americans in appearance.

Once again, I don't think Mexicans differ from Americans in terms of skin color. Most Americans have a well-tanned skin type. As a rule, I do not distinguish between Mexicans and Americans in appearance.
“Since you’re so intent on generalizing about these “Mexicans” you speak I’ll ask a few questions that are sure to make you piss yourself.

All that said, why would or should ANYBODY sane and not named Humberto embrace and or encourage the browning of America?”

Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.
As I have frequently said, the Republican Party is blowing it with Mexicans. Mexicans are very hard working, deeply religious, and have strong family values (something which Trump knows nothing about).

fotos-de-thalia-4.jpg

Where is the difference with the American? I do not see.

Who has this type of more elastic skin and the body is usually slimmer. I like such women. This is the canonical American.

America has never been "white" in the sense that there were blondes with blue eyes and non-tanning skin, this is just fucking nonsense. Americans are not racially different from Mexicans. Maybe the Mexicans seem a little darker because they spend more time in the sun.

As I have frequently said, the Republican Party is blowing it with Mexicans. Mexicans are very hard working, deeply religious, and have strong family values (something which Trump knows nothing about).
Not the Republican Party, but Trump's version of the Republican Party. Reagan and the Bushes did not such a mistakes.

You Kinda Tards always forget a key component…Mexicans need and want lots of free shit…for that they vote for the Free Shit Party. Until the GOP goes trolling in Mexico which they eventually will, the FSA owns beaners just like they OWN ShaQuita for the same reason.

You really should seek help for your racist OCD, cockroach. You do nothing but repeat the same pointless vomit over and over and over and over. You are mentally and morally defective.

America has never been "white" in the sense that there were blondes with blue eyes and non-tanning skin, this is just fucking nonsense. Americans are not racially different from Mexicans. Maybe the Mexicans seem a little darker because they spend more time in the sun.
Don’t be scared Gustavo from Tijuana…answer the questions…Here try a fourth time.

Forum List

Back