Trump and the Mexicans

evenflow1969

when we see a naturally slender harmonious body, it is usually something like a Latin American or Indian body. This is found everywhere. These girls are easy to move and dance, they have natural grace and very good skin without blemishes and pores.

Carnivals are held in South America, there is a staggering amount of beautiful elastic bodies. These women have narrow hips, round butts, and muscular legs.

like this lol

tenor.gif

Marilyn Monroe had many flaws and a bad disproportionate body prone to obesity. she constantly concealed it with cosmetics, dress and cunning tricks, but it is still clearly visible.

evenflow1969

when we see a naturally slender harmonious body, it is usually something like a Latin American or Indian body. This is found everywhere. These girls are easy to move and dance, they have natural grace and very good skin without blemishes and pores.

Carnivals are held in South America, there is a staggering amount of beautiful elastic bodies. These women have narrow hips, round butts, and muscular legs.
Well never been with an Indian girl. Had a chance once but can't remember what got in between it. Those latin girls give a hummer that will make your toes curl. Had one unzip me while I was driving about made me wreck.

All this is left nonsense. Latin Americans will not vote for those who insult them and threaten to be expelled from the US, and trump is not a model of masculinity, on the contrary, he is feminine and weak in his manners.
We'll deport them all, then strip your ilk of citizenship and ship you down there also.

evenflow1969
Pay attention to what makeup all blondes do. They imitate the faces of brunettes such as Mexicans. They never look sexy without dark makeup. They even draw dark circles under the eyes, although this is considered a disadvantage. Bruises under the eyes have only girls of the oriental and Latin American type, for blondes this is a rarity.

evenflow1969
Pay attention to what makeup all blondes do. They imitate the faces of brunettes such as Mexicans. They never look sexy without dark makeup. They even draw dark circles under the eyes, although this is considered a disadvantage. Bruises under the eyes have only girls of the oriental and Latin American type, for blondes this is a rarity.
Ya not the ones I know. You like what you like. I like what I like. I like blonde hair blue eyed gymnastics body. Also need to be into out door activities. Boating, hiking, volleyball and golf. If they wanna stay long term. These are the things I like to do when not working. I work a lot free time activities need to line up. I am not sitting on the couch or in a bar with my free time.

Almost all attractive American actresses have something of a Latino look in their appearance. They have dark eyes, slender bodies, and a "heroin" imprint on their faces.

Ya not the ones I know. You like what you like. I like what I like. I like blonde hair blue eyed gymnastics body. Also need to be into out door activities. Boating, hiking, volleyball and golf. If they wanna stay long term. These are the things I like to do when not working. I work a lot free time activities need to line up. I am not sitting on the couch or in a bar with my free time.
What you like is another matter. But blondes objectively put on make-up just to look like a brunette. No one brightens eyebrows, no one brightens eyelashes, no one brightens the eyelids and the space around the eyes, no one draws freckles on the cheeks and on the back. No one is trying to imitate the skin and face of a blonde.
Hair color is not a big deal, but complexion and skin are very revealing.

As for attitudes towards LGBT people. Trump supported LGBT people. In particular, he declared his agreement with the decision of the Supreme Court to legalize same-sex marriages.

Be that as it may, he did absolutely nothing to prevent left-wing provocations to destroy family traditions.

De facto, he supported the LGBT.

And after that he's still a Republican?

If he's still a Republican with all this leftist shit, then who are the Republicans? What the hell does this even mean now? Republicans supporters of the left? Is this their new definition?

Forum List

Back