Trump and the Mexicans

You really should seek help for your racist OCD, cockroach. You do nothing but repeat the same pointless vomit over and over and over and over. You are mentally and morally defective.
Seek help for having the courage to tell the complete truth without spin?

America has never been "white" in the sense that there were blondes with blue eyes and non-tanning skin, this is just fucking nonsense. Americans are not racially different from Mexicans. Maybe the Mexicans seem a little darker because they spend more time in the sun.
You're as crazy as brokelosercockroach.

Seek help for having the courage to tell the complete truth without spin?
Your craven racism is the exact opposite of courage, and you wouldn't know the truth if it put your empty head through a wall, cockroach.

The politician cannot ignore this factor. It's not about the votes, but they determine whether Republican politics will survive or US return to the era of hippie decline. This is pragmatism, this is part of politics.
Lol the whole world is turning into a hippie decline not do to ideology but because they sit their fat asses on the couch watching Netflix and eating nothing but salt and grease. I went home to the small town I grew up in this weekend. The place use to be filled with hard body blond haired blue eyed goddesses. Now it is filled with fat decrepit unwashed broken people. Pretty soon people will be so unhealthy they won't be able to get off the couch. Wanna fix the world forget politics get off the fucking couch back on the lakes, forests, ball parks do fucking something other than lay around and bitch. I did well with the lady folk when I was young but I had to initiate contact most the time. Now I am in my mid fifties and women in their twenties initiate contact often. I would try and figure out what changed at the end of the day. I am extremely busy during the day most of the time. Now that I have taken some vacation I have time to actually look vat what's around me. I did not get better looking the conpitition got fat and decrepit.

Lol the whole world is turning into a hippie decline not do to ideology
Hippie decline coincides with leftist rule. They came after Eisenhower left. The left benefits from a herd of pigs, they are easier to manage.

The place use to be filled with hard body blond haired blue eyed goddesses
These are rare. A hard body is generally not characteristic of blondes, they are naturally soft-bodied and prone to cellulite.
Goddesses mostly live in India.

1643732605840.png

Hippie decline coincides with leftist rule. They came after Eisenhower left. The left benefits from a herd of pigs, they are easier to manage.

These are rare. A hard body is generally not characteristic of blondes, they are naturally soft-bodied and prone to cellulite.
Goddesses mostly live in India.
Lol, you are obviously young and stupid. Hard bodies are a result of strenuous activity and good diet. It is life style. You wanna age well take care of your body through healthy meals and activities other wise you turn into a blob no matter who you are or where you are from. Those are facts. That all being said you do what you think is best I don't care for you much so I am fine with your stupidity.

Lol, you are obviously young and stupid. Hard bodies are a result of strenuous activity and good diet. It is life style
It does, but not much. It mostly depends on genetics. My mother never dieted or exercised, but she did not have a drop of cellulite and have a firm, slender body.

I noticed a long time ago that Americans, Latin Americans and many Asians are much slimmer than Europeans.

When women who are prone to cellulite lose weight, they are left with orange peel and ears on their thighs.

You wanna age well take care of your body through healthy meals and activities other wise you turn into a blob no matter who you are or where you are from
In fact, keeping in shape requires very high intensity physical effort, less than 1 percent of women are capable of this. Most of the time they're just jogging or doing some other shit like that and it never really makes their bodies really hard. This is exotic.

It does, but not much. It mostly depends on genetics. My mother never dieted or exercised, but she did not have a drop of cellulite and have a firm, slender body.

I noticed a long time ago that Americans, Latin Americans and many Asians are much slimmer than Europeans.

When women who are prone to cellulite lose weight, they are left with orange peel and ears on their thighs.
Lol, slender is not enough for me I want a sculpted ass. Genetics is not enough that chick has to work it. I like that gymnastics body. Down side they usually don't have large breasts but the legs, ass and abs are perfect. My ex wife was on the USA Olympic gymnastics team in 88. A body that would not quit. At 37 she got pissed off and lazy. She looks like a fucking beach ball today. Your mom did not start eating salt and grease. You sit and eat out of a can and do nothing it goes bad no matter who you are. Also ideology does come in here if you are pissed and scared all the time your body produces the stress hormone. Ruins your heart, your vascular system and makes you fat. Activities produce serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins. Makes you sound of mind and body. Long term health requires you to have these coursing through your veins. Develop hobbies and skills that you practice every day through your entire life . You may not have noticed but if your mother maintained a good body through out her entire life she ate well and did things. She worked at it. She was likely a much greater lady than you realize.

evenflow1969 People generally tend to exaggerate the possibilities of development. As a rule, even such simple things as elementary gymnastic exercises, like a power exit on the crossbar, require year of intense training.
In adulthood, this is aggravated by the fact that the ligaments weaken, you have to overcome severe pain, go through injuries, the body recovers worse, all this can be overcome, but few people go through it.

evenflow1969
I do not argue that it is good to keep in good physical shape at any age. But as a rule, genetics is still the determining factor here, and sport only enhances genetic data.
This is true for any age, and the path to big sport also depends on genetic data. For example, sprint qualities are determined by muscle composition. The hips must have glycolytic fibers in order to run fast. And those who do not have data will not achieve significant results.

Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.
How long did it take you to come up with this drivel? Lol, thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back