Trump and the Mexicans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.

Real right-wingers like Reagan and Bush loved the Mexicans. Mexican machos are almost cowboys, Mexican beauties are far from matriarchal leftist women, Mexican culture is brutal and patriarchal, it is close to right-wing aesthetics just like cowboys.

When the left "right" came, they began to preach other values. Judeo-Christian humility, hatred for boxing, for men's activities, "family values" in the form of a shameless display of the naked bodies of their wives, humility in front of the Taliban terrorists, mercantilism, denial of male ideals.

It's all "fine", but I don't understand where the right-wing politics is?

Trump has done massive damage to the right.

He split the party, he denominationalized rightist ideals, he sold America's achievements in Afghanistan to the leftist Taliban, he devalued family values, and he flirted with leftist Moscow.

By insulting the Mexicans, he significantly reduced the right-wing electorate. Texas is still the most right-wing state in the US

If the clans of the old right that were behind Reagan's policies don't come back, the right has no chance after this blow.
I would guess that, in real life, he doesn't give two shits one way or the other about Mexicans. Or any other minority.

All he cares about -- literally -- is who can help him and glorify him and worship him. Skin color irrelevant. Once he's done with them, he throws them away.

But he's doing his target marketing. He knows his rubes. He knows how paranoid and angry and mal-informed his base is. He knows what to say. That's how he got elected in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And there is no doubt that this policy was a deliberate destruction of a just cause, and not just stupidity. This is a leftist coup in the Republican Party.

• Banned
Mexican culture is an integral and organic part of US culture. Everyone knows America from the films of Rodriguez and Tarantino, everyone knows Ruiz, who brought the American style of boxing back to America, everyone knows the Mexican beauties who adorn the American show business.

Wow. You guys really do live in an alternate reality.

Maybe you'd like to explain why Mexico no longer has 27,000 troops on the U.S. southern border? Mexico did that for President Trump, why won't they do the same for Biden?

President Trump also picked up far more Hispanic voters that you realize.

"Trump’s gains with Hispanic voters were apparent in preelection polling (even if the magnitude of those gains was not). In October, the New York Times entertained the theory that Hispanic men were driving this trend, as Trump appealed to their “machismo culture.” And on one level, the election results are consistent with that hypothesis: In absolute terms, Trump performed better with Latinos than Latinas.

But Equis’s polling suggests that between 2016 and 2020, Trump gained far more ground with Hispanic women.."

Latinas Drove Trump’s Gains With Hispanic Voters in 2020

• Banned
Wow. You guys really do live in an alternate reality.

Maybe you'd like to explain why Mexico no longer has 27,000 troops on the U.S. southern border? Mexico did that for President Trump, why won't they do the same for Biden?

President Trump also picked up far more Hispanic voters that you realize.

"Trump’s gains with Hispanic voters were apparent in preelection polling (even if the magnitude of those gains was not). In October, the New York Times entertained the theory that Hispanic men were driving this trend, as Trump appealed to their “machismo culture.” And on one level, the election results are consistent with that hypothesis: In absolute terms, Trump performed better with Latinos than Latinas.

But Equis’s polling suggests that between 2016 and 2020, Trump gained far more ground with Hispanic women.."

Latinas Drove Trump’s Gains With Hispanic Voters in 2020
All this is left nonsense. Latin Americans will not vote for those who insult them and threaten to be expelled from the US, and trump is not a model of masculinity, on the contrary, he is feminine and weak in his manners.

• Banned
Trump publicly cynically insulted a dead American soldier and his parents. This is absolutely outrageous for the right.
This shame must be washed away. Trump should be kicked out of the Republican Party in disgrace.

at least the OP admits its all about votes!!!!!!
The politician cannot ignore this factor. It's not about the votes, but they determine whether Republican politics will survive or US return to the era of hippie decline. This is pragmatism, this is part of politics.

All this is left nonsense. Latin Americans will not vote for those who insult them and threaten to be expelled from the US, and trump is not a model of masculinity, on the contrary, he is feminine and weak in his manners.

You frame your sentence structure as if you're not even a resident of my country. Why should I view your opinion as being anything other than propaganda?

You frame your sentence structure as if you're not even a resident of my country. Why should I view your opinion as being anything other than propaganda?
I view the American system as a world system.
The politics of the whole world depend on American policy.
I'm not Mexican, so at least I'm objective.

I would like a revival of Reagan-era Republican politics. It made the world beautiful.

I view the American system as a world system.
The politics of the whole world depend on American policy.
I'm not Mexican, so at least I'm objective.

Ok, so you're not an American. And yet, you've taken it upon yourself to dictate who Americans are and what we believe.

Don't forget: It wasn't Trump who put hundreds of "assault weapons" in the hands of Mexican drug cartels, as did Obama with "Fast and Furious." Hundreds of Mexican citizens were murdered with those weapons, as well as a US Border Agent. We also weren't experiencing the sheer amount of fentanyl being smuggled into this country, while Trump was President. Nothing like it is today, under Biden.

Maybe you should try to fix whatever's wrong in your own country, instead of meddling in mine.

Ok, so you're not an American. And yet, you've taken it upon yourself to dictate who Americans are and what we believe.
I see the American spirit even better than you do. Americans themselves do not understand how unique their country is, and how different it is from the rest of the world. This is only true right system in the world.

Don't forget: It wasn't Trump who put hundreds of "assault weapons" in the hands of Mexican drug cartels, as did Obama with "Fast and Furious." Hundreds of Mexican citizens were murdered with those weapons, as well as a US Border Agent. We also weren't experiencing the sheer amount of fentanyl being smuggled into this country, while Trump was President. Nothing like it is today, under Biden.
I think the right has always been loyal to opiates. Left-wing countries punish even ordinary drug addicts very harshly. When the Americans were in Afghanistan, a lot of poppies were grown. It's some kind of secret politics. Probably the left is afraid of the weakening of the influence of alcohol - the drink of slaves.

JGalt
By the way, as far as I remember, Clinton declared war on "Heroin Chic" in the USA, this fashion obviously appeared under the Republicans, right?

JGalt Prohibition in the United States was under the Republicans, Roosevelt canceled it. Everything converges. Anti-opiates politics is strictly leftist politics.

JGalt
By the way, as far as I remember, Clinton declared war on "Heroin Chic" in the USA, this fashion obviously appeared under the Republicans, right?

Not exactly. The highest incidence of heroin use occurred in the late 1940s and early 1950s.

Forum List

Back