Trump and Palin?? Please Explain...

Here's why Trump is thrilled with her endorsement. Her base will come out for her pick and will campaign balls to the walls for her candidate. I don't give a rats ass if you hate her libs it just shows you're still stupid to underestimate her power in the conservative world.

Case in point. :)

Sarah Palin To Campaign With Ted Cruz in Texas

July 25, 2012
By SHUSHANNAH WALSHE

Sarah Palin is getting back on the campaign trail. She'll hit the road this Friday at an evening rally for Ted Cruz, Texas candidate for the U.S. Senate, at the Woodlands, north of Houston, his campaign and a Palin friend confirmed for ABC News.
Palin appeared at an Americans for Prosperity rally earlier this month in Michigan, but she hasn't been out and about recently in support of candidates she has backed. During the 2010 midterms, she went on tour with the Tea Party Express, making stops throughout the country on behalf of Tea Party candidates.

Sarah Palin To Campaign With Ted Cruz in Texas

I guess the
it's really very simple in Iowa Trump needs help with evangelicals against Cruz Palin is still very popular with them
I guess this is what amazes me. Why is she popular to evangelicals or anybody who is serious about politics? Even if she preaches the same values, her presentation can't be something that people take seriously... Am I wrong?
Different strokes for different folks I never got why people were so taken with Obama yes he could give a good speech but when you got past the presentation and actually listened to what he was saying it was no different than what the Democrats who came before him had been saying.

Putting aside all the left wing talking points it's really very simple in Iowa Trump needs help with evangelicals against Cruz Palin is still very popular with them Palin gets air time and major publicity by endorsing Trump. If Cruz wasn't a serious challenge to Trump in Iowa and Palins star had not faded I doubt you would see her endorsing Trump or Trump caring if she did.

Palin's star had faded when? I missed it with all due respect. Since her VP slot she's a hot ticket to have her fire up conservative support for a candidate she's been into.

Take Cruz for example. Palin's come out swinging for him many many times. Including campaigning for him for Senate. This must have been a hard choice for her.

She campaigned in Texas for him in 2012.
It started after her 2010 rise with the Tea Party overall the outcome for candidates she has supported since then is about 50/50 I believe. She does still have some pull but it's not what it once was.

Putting aside all the left wing talking points it's really very simple in Iowa Trump needs help with evangelicals against Cruz Palin is still very popular with them Palin gets air time and major publicity by endorsing Trump. If Cruz wasn't a serious challenge to Trump in Iowa and Palins star had not faded I doubt you would see her endorsing Trump or Trump caring if she did.

Palin's star had faded when? I missed it with all due respect. Since her VP slot she's a hot ticket to have her fire up conservative support for a candidate she's been into.

Take Cruz for example. Palin's come out swinging for him many many times. Including campaigning for him for Senate. This must have been a hard choice for her.

It started after her 2010 rise with the Tea Party overall the outcome for candidates she has supported since then is about 50/50 I believe. She does still have some pull but it's not what it once was.

Well it sure helped Senator Cruz after all. :) It's her ability to fire up the conservative base for a ground campaign.

Now with the rage against the rino machine you watch how they'll hit the ground running and campaign balls to the walls for Trump.

Well it sure helped Senator Cruz after all. :) It's her ability to fire up the conservative base for a ground campaign.

Now with the rage against the rino machine you watch how they'll hit the ground running and campaign balls to the walls for Trump.
As I said she still has some pull though living in Texas I can tell you Cruz was extremly like to win that election either way. I don't know how much the Palin endorsement will help Trump even with it there are still a great many who don't believe him to be a true conservative. As for rage against the rino for all the things you call Ted Cruz that's not one of them.

oh yeah

Wait until Biden endorse Hillary!! Then you will see a true ground swell of support!

What do you mean Biden is not popular--he is the winning VP!

No, a ground swell, popular VP, of course it will be huge!

What do you mean Biden is irrelevant, no one cares about him?

You all can't see the forest for the trees. What does the Palin thing do. It keeps everyone talking about the Donald and his endorsement, for free. It bolsters his bona fides amongst conservatives. It keeps a dialogue going even if the dialogue is negative. This also shows,the genius of Donald and the art of the deal. What do you need to do to win. Who even thought about such a union before,this happened? Nobody.

I have always liked Sara. It is always forgotten how Palin negotiated an oil deal for the state of Alaska that was very much to the states benefit. That she got elected all on her own. What people don't like about Sara is that she didn't go to,Harvard, doesn't speak politically correct, looks good, and isn't a con artist. I will say she could have the same or even better effect if she would shorten her speeches by half, but she is being unapologetically herself. The thing with Sara is that her public speaking is not polished but her instincts are spot on, as opposed to Obama who is a silver tongued devil with no moral compass or patriotism.

I don't watch any reality shows because I already have a life. I don't have to live vicariously through others. I hope when Donald is elected he makes Sarah head of the interior department, and I hope liberals and the media continue to have a cow about it. It is so delicious!

I am not doubting that she has support or even trying to make a partisan point... I just honestly don't get how or WHY people take her seriously... Her reality show, bizarre personality I understand on an entertainment level but I don't understand on a political level.

Is anybody here a fan? If if so can you explain why?

Does anybody really respect Sarah Palin on a political level? I know she got popular with the VP nomination that ended up bombing McCains campaign, then used her popularity to start a reality TV show, however, I hear many conservatives talking about this influence that she has... I just don't see it. Listening to her talk is like listening to a mindless robot spitting out conservative talking points to a kindergarten class. Why is Trump putting so much weight on this endorsement?? Is it because they are both Reality TV stars? Can anybody explain this?

I think I can explain it. They're two media-whores who are whoring around together.

I am not doubting that she has support or even trying to make a partisan point... I just honestly don't get how or WHY people take her seriously... Her reality show, bizarre personality I understand on an entertainment level but I don't understand on a political level.

But YOU can take JoJo "The World's Dumbest Politician, and Sexual Abuser" Biden seriously?...Hell even a BIG LIBERAL like THE YOUNG TURKS think so!

Me, I LOVE Sarah, without her being nominated McLame wouldn't have had that week of beating the Manchurian muslim in the polls back in 2008!

Can't tell you that there are whole lot of people out there on both the right and the left who are taken seriously for reasons that escape me.

If you've been a witness to the inside the beltway politicians who have become nothing short of the "ruling class elites" ; a House of Lords if you will you should understand that the populace is going in for a 1776 rebellion again.

This goes for both parties. This is why Bernie is kicking ass on the D side. And I love it. I'm so glad that D's are fighting back against a coronation just as R's rebelled against another Bush.

So Palin in simple terms is an outsider. Trump outsider. Bernie outsider. And from the three of them what you see is what you get. It's almost as if the politics are secondary to the messenger.

The people have lost faith with Washington and the high and mighty who feel they know what is best for the populace. Palin, Trump and Bernie all relate to their respective bases in simple uncomplicated terms and the message is clear from all three.

They care about America and they care about Americans. And none of the three feel it's "their right" or "their turn" to become the President.Not that Sarah is running but I hope you catch my drift.

It's pretty simple and bipartisan. I love Bernie. Man oh man if I was back in my younger days when I was left wing I'd go out and campaign for him. I hope he gets the nod.

wow, now they need to have thing explained to them? It' doesn't sink in anyway. how many times did we warn them about that same thing, with their thingles and hardon over Obama.

and look what we got for it. things aren't just worse. he's shown he's a traitor to us and our country. my gawd

What's a thingles? Can you ever string a sentence?

wow, now they need to have thing explained to them? It' doesn't sink in anyway. how many times did we warn them about that same thing, with their thingles and hardon over Obama.

and look what we got for it. things aren't just worse. he's shown he's a traitor to us and our country. my gawd

What's a thingles? Can you ever string a sentence?

What are you now Miss Weiner, the fucking spelling police?... Dumb CU*T!!!!

I saw about 5 minutes of one of her shows. She shot at a Caribou 2 times from 75 yards and missed both times. One of the guys with her shot and killed it. She posed with the dead animal as if she shot it.

must be Uncle Ted's sister.

I never watched again.

Yes, the F.B.I. should nail her for sending Top Secret emails over an unsecured server and for using her job as Secretary of State to get donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Hang her. Any tree will do.

I really get tired of stupid people on here who divert to Obama or Hillary because they cannot defend the person in question.

Does anybody really respect Sarah Palin on a political level? I know she got popular with the VP nomination that ended up bombing McCains campaign, then used her popularity to start a reality TV show, however, I hear many conservatives talking about this influence that she has... I just don't see it. Listening to her talk is like listening to a mindless robot spitting out conservative talking points to a kindergarten class. Why is Trump putting so much weight on this endorsement?? Is it because they are both Reality TV stars? Can anybody explain this?

The Republicans love Palin. She resonates with them. Her coming out and endorsing Donald Trump is like taking a sledge hammer to the center of the Establishment Republican base. Perfect. Trump gets the bump and the ER is on life support now.....

I saw about 5 minutes of one of her shows. She shot at a Caribou 2 times from 75 yards and missed both times. One of the guys with her shot and killed it. She posed with the dead animal as if she shot it.

I never watched again.

Yes, the F.B.I. should nail her for sending Top Secret emails over an unsecured server and for using her job as Secretary of State to get donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Hang her. Any tree will do.

I really get tired of stupid people on here who divert to Obama or Hillary because they cannot defend the person in question.
? Trump had 20,000 turn out for his rally and had to turn away 7,000 more while Hillary had 100 people with Bill showing up as a guest! How are you going to defend that?

I guess the
it's really very simple in Iowa Trump needs help with evangelicals against Cruz Palin is still very popular with them
I guess this is what amazes me. Why is she popular to evangelicals or anybody who is serious about politics? Even if she preaches the same values, her presentation can't be something that people take seriously... Am I wrong?
If you don't care about someone, don't listen to them. problem solved.
All this stupid over who is endorsing someone. She is popular still with a lot of people that's all you need to know

I never watched again.

And I get tired of Liberals attempting to discredit someone when the person they support is far worse than the person they are attempting to discredit. Suck it up.

Forum List

Back