*** Trump And Musk***

Sorry bout that,

1. Match Made In Heaven.
2. I for one hope this happens, VP Musk will be like no other.
3. Link to be posted later.
4. Anyway how does this grab you?
5, What say you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's a dreamy thought but Musk would have to retire from his businesses for four years and there's no way he's going to do that.

JO

Yes. He was born in South Africa
Was even one of his parents an American citizen? Not only has he done well here, he has currently tried to being left and right back together when it seemed to be a little too late to do the right thing.

I hope Mr. Musk survives his shot of mixing oil with water. But if I could, I'd wish him the best.

Was even one of his parents an American citizen? Not only has he done well here, he has currently tried to being left and right back together when it seemed to be a little too late to do the right thing.

I hope Mr. Musk survives his shot of mixing oil with water. But if I could, I'd wish him the best.
No. Neither of his parents are American. His mother was born in Canada but raised in South Africa. I can't find anything on Musk ever becoming an American citizen. He might be like Keanu Reeves, assumed to be an American while never having citizenship.

Sorry bout that,

1. Match Made In Heaven.
2. I for one hope this happens, VP Musk will be like no other.
3. Link to be posted later.
4. Anyway how does this grab you?
5, What say you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So you like him because he supports free speech and bought Twitter? Hate to break it to you, but he's a civil libertarian, meaning you'd almost certainly hate many of his other political positions. But as with most people these days, you react in knee jerk fashion based on the smallest sliver of the most recent information about a person.

Not sure if you need to be born in the USA to be V.P. but Musk would be a waste of time because he could not be president having been born in So. Africa.
Yes Vice Presidents do have to be born in the USA, and if your parents are ambassadors in a foreign country where you are born, you are considered on home turf since you are part of the embassy family. That said, the Vice President could become President in a heartbeat like Lyndon Baines Johnson when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on a goodwill trip to Dallas. We were on our way to a cheerleader rally to rival School Smiley High when we heard the sad news on the radio about President Kennedy. We had to stop crying, start smiling, and let it go until we got back into our Staff sponsor's car to go back to Aldine High School after we did our best to make friends with the Student Body to make sure past fights didn't rekindle the night of the game. We cried all the way home because no one was looking, What a horrible day. But excuse me, the point being that President Johnson was rushed to a room where he was sworn in almost instantly since the details about a foreign country's involvement was on top of the list since Lee Harvey Oswald had spent time in Russia and some kind of national mob that locked horns with the Kennedy Brothers over certain crimes.

Johnson was President that and the next day. It couldn't have been more instant, more shocking, and more awful than it was to school seniors as well as people who adored Jacqueline Kennedy who was a very lovely person as I recollect.

That's why a Vice President has to be a born-in-the-usa person, because at any unfortunate time for the President--whether it was assassination, a heart attack, or in the old days, dementia, the VP had to step up to the plate inmediatamente.

Sorry bout that,

1. "His Home Country".
2. Can mean nothing but his birth country.
3. READ:

SAMPLE:
"Michelle Obama Admit's Obama was Born in Kenya"

READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Obama was born in British East Africa in 1961, his mother couldn't get him through US Customs and Immigration unless the birth has been registered at the US embassy in Nairobi. Further, there was no international airport in the country so it was a 3-4 day flight to Hawaii. Women were not allowed to fly those distances after childbirth in 1961for six weeks.

Now, look at the inside cover of your US passport and tell me what you see.

During the height of Donald Trump’s relentless birtherism in 2011, the reality TV star claimed he had personally sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover information about President Barack Obama’s birthplace and boasted that they couldn’t “believe what they’re finding.”

“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump told host Meredith Vieira.
“You have people now down there searching, I mean in Hawaii?” she asked.
“Absolutely,” he replied. “And they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

Either can anyone else....................11 years later..........................CRICKETS.

But, not from Trumptards......................they're so gullible.

During the height of Donald Trump’s relentless birtherism in 2011, the reality TV star claimed he had personally sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover information about President Barack Obama’s birthplace and boasted that they couldn’t “believe what they’re finding.”

“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump told host Meredith Vieira.
“You have people now down there searching, I mean in Hawaii?” she asked.
“Absolutely,” he replied. “And they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

Either can anyone else....................11 years later..........................CRICKETS.

But, not from Trumptards......................they're so gullible.
Trump is a vicious liar without shame.

Sorry bout that,

1. I see your worried, and should be, for the truth always comes out.
2. And it is known *O* wasn't eligible to run, and its known that the DNC, and media worked to get him in office.
3. Providing necessary cover.
4. All will be brought out into the *daylight*.
5. And when that happens, it will be a *Dracula Moment*.
6. Those who provided cover will be long gone.
7. But we will drag your coffins up, with the truth you denied us then.
8. You got alot riding on this lie, one day you will pay, and it might be after your gone from this world, but we won't forget you.
9. Your high places of honor *in death*, will be dragged down low, when the truth comes out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I see your worried, and should be, for the truth always comes out.
2. And it is know *O* wasn't eligible to run, and its known that the DNC, and media worked to get him in office.
3. Providing necessary cover.
4. All will be brought out into the *daylight*.
5. And when that happens, it will be a *Dracula Moment*.
6. Those who provided cover will be long gone.
7. But we will drag your coffins up, with the truth you denied us then.
8. You got alot riding on this lie, one day you will pay, and it might be after your gone from this world, but we won't forget you.
9. Your high places of honor *in death*, will be dragged down low, when the truth comes out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're an insufferable ignoramus just like Trump.

Sorry bout that,

1. Also anybody could of filed a fake BC in Hawaii at that time, and thousands did.
2. It was a *Black Market* item.
3. All you had to know was who to contact.
4. A true copy will arise of his actual BC, and it wont be of Hawaii.
5. The *O* is a fraud.
6. Just waiting here in Texas for the truth to be revealed.
7. And it will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back