Escalation! Rep. Kinzinger Drops 'War With Russia' Bill In The US House, Ron Paul reacts negatively

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how come they never vote on anything...i would like to see a vote on this, just to see who America's enemies are

how come they never vote on anything...i would like to see a vote on this, just to see who America's enemies are

That resolution not necessary at this time or Joe would have asked for it. He doesn't want it at this time and neither do we.
I have no problem seeing who America's enemies are. Why would you need someone to tell you?

• Banned
That resolution not necessary at this time or Joe would have asked for it. He doesn't want it at this time and neither do we.
I have no problem seeing who America's enemies are. Why would you need someone to tell you?
don't you want to see how members of Congress vote on this? i do!

That's smart White!
There remains no doubt that America is resolute in the military minds of Russia. There's no need to cloud the resolve with anything more.

But there's value in upping the challenge between the D's and the R's on the war.

Unfortunately the extreme rightists aren't together on finding peace. Yet?

We have seen with this skirmish that Americans are not tired of wars.

Finally found a border he cares about!

don't you want to see how members of Congress vote on this? i do!
Nope. I cannot remember a troop authorization that wasn't used. You could literally say, the war has begun when your country authorizes it. This one is 70% Ukraine fight to retain their freedom from Russian rule, and 30% proxi war by the allies, us included. Russia losing tons of equipment and military personnel (more than they lost in years trying to control Afghanistan) and everyone of them they lose, is one our American kids do not have to face. I'll take the proxi war, unless Russia changes and comes into or starts firing into a country we have a treaty obligation to defend. People been fighting proxi wars against us for years. Nothing make me want to put US troops on the line at this time. I agree with Joe on this.

That's smart White!
There remains no doubt that America is resolute in the military minds of Russia. There's no need to cloud the resolve with anything more.

But there's value in upping the challenge between the D's and the R's on the war.

Unfortunately the extreme rightists aren't together on finding peace. Yet?
To me, on the subject of war, politics stops at the water's edge, no matter how it benefits a political party's team. I never took an oath or conducted an exercise, or was assigned to a foreign duty position, for a party, just the country and neither did anybody else.

To me, on the subject of war, politics stops at the water's edge, no matter how it benefits a political party's team.

Great! I certainly didnt intend to incicate that I think otherwise. I'm just seeing some value in the two sides using their partisan politics to work toward peace. There is an R faction that is antiwar, but only due to opposing Biden. I couldn't give a fk what reason they need.
I never took an oath or conducted an exercise,
I'm interested in knowing what that means?
or was assigned to a foreign duty position, for a party, just the country and neither did anybody else.
You supported your country and not political priorities?

There was an exception with Clinton's Kosovo war, but the pro-war side won anyway.

That was the one that made the raising of Albright onto a pedestal, so sickening! The most evil female creature ever spawned in your country. (or whatever country)

The Right would join Russia.

LOL

1651513674022.png

This one is 70% Ukraine fight to retain their freedom from Russian rule, and 30% proxi war by the allies, us included.
So that tells us that you now know the truth and you're just wrestling with the numbers.
Because your patriotism won't allow you to just say 100% proxy war.

It just had to be said White. I'm sorry if it's just too insulting.

Great! I certainly didnt intend to incicate that I think otherwise. I'm just seeing some value in the two sides using their partisan politics to work toward peace. There is an R faction that is antiwar, but only due to opposing Biden. I couldn't give a fk what reason they need.

I'm interested in knowing what that means?

You supported your country and not political priorities?

There was an exception with Clinton's Kosovo war, but the pro-war side won anyway.

That was the one that made the raising of Albright onto a pedestal, so sickening! The most evil female creature ever spawned in your country. (or whatever country)
I did not think you pro-war at this time.
I did 20 years in uniform. First several enlisted participating before OCS and conducted, conducted, coordinated or administrated after that, but none of it for a political party, as oath of allegiance enlisted was primarily to officers above me and the president and as an officer, primarily to the constitution and country, no mention even of president and neither of the oaths were dependent on or sworn to a political party. Can you imagine being in war because some half-assed politician neglected the same oath I took, just because they wanted to score points against a president from another party? Authorization votes have a life all their own. If passed, people think they should be used. Best not to have one, until already committed, rather than letting the authorization drive the commitment.

So that tells us that you now know the truth and you're just wrestling with the numbers.
Because your patriotism won't allow you to just say 100% proxy war.

It just had to be said White. I'm sorry if it's just too insulting.
No. I applaud any country fighting on it's own soil to defend their freedom from oppression and control by an outside country within their borders. Freedom of self actualization is a good thing, as we have enjoyed for over 200 years. I have no problem with the number, because I am a realist, but know that Ukrainians are fighting for Ukraine and Ukraine only, but their success is of big benefit to all the free world, NATO and The US, included, so I unofficially quantified it by benefit.

No. I applaud any country fighting on it's own soil to defend their freedom from oppression and control by an outside country within their borders. Freedom of self actualization is a good thing, as we have enjoyed for over 200 years. I have no problem with the number, because I am a realist, but know that Ukrainians are fighting for Ukraine and Ukraine only, but their success is of big benefit to all the free world, NATO and The US, included, so I unofficially quantified it by benefit.

Is it really worth it to you to keep up the facade of bullshit?

Forum List

Back