What Just Happened?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so I got a notification that was recommended for me on Twitter that the real Donald J. Trump recently made a tweet that said, like this comment if you agree with what Elon Musk said about paying off student loans or something and I was going to post a link to it to see if this was Donald Trump legitimately back on Twitter and about ten to fifteen minutes later the tweet and the whole entire account was gone.

This account had been registered since January and I followed it because even if it wasn't for real I wanted to see what all they were saying. Obviously I don't think it was real, but that was like being in the Twilight Zone or something. Sorry guys, I wish I would have been at least been able to grab a screenshot of it as proof so hopefully you'll just take my word for it, but I can't say that I can blame you if you don't. (Btw, Magic Monday will be starting in a little bit. :) )

Because everybody wants Trump back onto Twitter. I saw another account yesterday, but at least it came right out and said that it was a parody account as not to deceive people.

Forum List

Back