Trump/America Wins Again: USA Withdrawing from WHO!!!

Excellent! It was money down the drain!

Donations to WHO will make up most of the money lost and when voters boot the clown out office, American will once again support world health.
Just like some delirious posters here were saying that illegals and uninsured poor should not get treatment but thrown out into the. streets. We are only as healthy as those around us with highly contagious diseases. With world travel being the norm, that’s everyone

Who said that?

It's illegal to deny medical to anyone in this country.
And besides you only have a less than 1% chance of dying.
Oh and dont worry,the destitute aren't world travelers.
Neither are the non-destitute.
No need to renew your passport if you're American.

First of all I have no desire to visit the UK.
Second you act like the virus is never going to end.
Fuken drama queen....
Well, you’ll be happy to know they don‘t want Bumper Humpers. Now, Russia could welcome you with open pee beds.

Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?
Nothing you say makes sense nor does it have anything to do with the posts your responding to.
You must have had someone do your home work for you before they gave you access to the internet.

Little wonder Trump's approvals are in the gutter. He wants to play politics.
Trump can’t support anyone who disagrees with him, which except for shrinking crowd of supporters , is everyone.
Sounds like BLM and the democrats who actively shame and punish anyone for not towing their line.

Fuck off with that bullshit.
Burp !

Donations to WHO will make up most of the money lost and when voters boot the clown out office, American will once again support world health.
Just like some delirious posters here were saying that illegals and uninsured poor should not get treatment but thrown out into the. streets. We are only as healthy as those around us with highly contagious diseases. With world travel being the norm, that’s everyone

Who said that?

Fuken drama queen....
Well, you’ll be happy to know they don‘t want Bumper Humpers. Now, Russia could welcome you with open pee beds.

Nothing you say makes sense nor does it have anything to do with the posts your responding to.
You must have had someone do your home work for you before they gave you access to the internet.

You keep proving me right.

China owns them, let China pay their way.

Trump owns this. It was all Trump's decisions from the earliest days of the virus which unleashed this pandemic on the American public and continues to allow it to run free in the country.

Today, Mike Pence said they were "planning" to send medically staff to Texas to help the hospitals there who have already reached capacity. Those staff should BE THERE ALREADY. You do your planning BEFORE the staff are needed, so that they are there when you need them. Texas hospitals needed more staff LAST WEEK. They desperately need those staff NOW.

This is good for WHO.
They are getting rid of the most disease-ridden country in their group.
It's like a health insurance company dropping it's sickest members.

The WHO is one of the most diseased corrupted orgs who bow to China. Theyre worthless like the UN. Globalists love them though.
Maybe you should pay attention.

Taiwan. Population 20 million plus, cases 447, deaths 7
the onay difference is Leadership.
Taiwan Coronavirus: 449 Cases and 7 Deaths - Worldometer

No, the WHO is chinas puppet. The who bows to china.

China owns them, let China pay their way.

Trump owns this. It was all Trump's decisions from the earliest days of the virus which unleashed this pandemic on the American public and continues to allow it to run free in the country.

Today, Mike Pence said they were "planning" to send medically staff to Texas to help the hospitals there who have already reached capacity. Those staff should BE THERE ALREADY. You do your planning BEFORE the staff are needed, so that they are there when you need them. Texas hospitals needed more staff LAST WEEK. They desperately need those staff NOW.

Yet deaths are way down..

This is good for WHO.

The WHO is one of the most diseased corrupted orgs who bow to China. Theyre worthless like the UN. Globalists love them though.

Why do you keep parroting the dumbest stuff Donald Trump says, like a trained seal? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? Do you ever examine his bullshit to see if it's reasonable, logical, or in the country's best interest or do you stand there chanting "USA, USA" like the rest of the cult?

This is good for WHO.

Taiwan....20 million and 447 cases with only 7 dead on an island that makes the density of the US look like the moon. They are a democracy. The difference is leadership. Trump is a baboon, an orange baboon with no idea wtf he’s doing. Any vegetable out of a market bin would do a better job.

This is good for WHO.

Why do you keep parroting the dumbest stuff Donald Trump says, like a trained seal? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? Do you ever examine his bullshit to see if it's reasonable, logical, or in the country's best interest or do you stand there chanting "USA, USA" like the rest of the cult?

You havent been paying attention.

Who said that?

Fuken drama queen....

You need to find someone who cares before you declare yourself right ; like a pigeon bobbing up and down, dropping shit then flying to his nest to declare himself a winner. So, maybe to fellow pea brained pigeons, Bumper Humpers are all geniuses.

Last edited:
This is good for WHO.

Oh, you said something that didn’t parrot Trump ? Let us know, then maybe we’ll pay attention.

This is good for WHO.

I always would like to say that we all should care for each other. Or to be more practical.. have tolerance for each other. There is very little tolerance with a Prog. For it is all or nothing. And come hell or high water, you will bring us all down while blaming someone else for it.

Who said that?

Fuken drama queen....

You need to find someone who cares before you declare yourself right ; like a pigeon bobbing up and down, dropping shit then flying to his nest to declare himself a winner. So, maybe to fellow pea brained pigeons, you’re a genius.

And you do so again.

Dammit,and I'd just cleared my ignore list.
You get there for one of two reasons. Being a complete moron such as yourself. And refusing to admit you were wrong despite all the evidence proving otherwise.

This is good for WHO.

Oh, you said something that didn’t parrot Trump ? Let us know, then maybe we’ll pay attention.

Actually I dont.
I do my own research to come to conclusions.

This is good for WHO.

I always would like to say that we all should care for each other. Or to be more practical.. have tolerance for each other. There is very little tolerance with a Prog. For it is all or nothing. And come hell or high water, you will bring us all down while blaming someone else for it.

Who said that?

Fuken drama queen....

You need to find someone who cares before you declare yourself right ; like a pigeon bobbing up and down, dropping shit then flying to his nest to declare himself a winner. So, maybe to fellow pea brained pigeons, you’re a genius.

And you do so again.

You get there for one of two reasons. Being a complete moron such as yourself. And refusing to admit you were wrong despite all the evidence proving otherwise.
You have evidence ? That’s a flash.

This is good for WHO.

Caring for a conservative, is “thoughts and prayers.“ Caring for a Trumper, is “die early, you’re costing me money“. Carrying for a prog is “ how can I help.?“ Then listen and do something. Unless caring translates into action, it means shit.

Who said that?

Fuken drama queen....

And you do so again.

You have evidence ? That’s a flash.

You just proved my point on being a moron.
Because you obviously have no reading comprehension.

This is good for WHO.

Caring for a conservative, is “thoughts and prayers.“ Caring for a Trumper, is “die early, you’re costing me money“. Carrying for a prog is “ how can I help.?“ Then listen and do something. Unless caring translates into action, it means shit.

Progs dont help. They oppress. They are the party of slavery and segregation. Never forget that.

Forum List

Back