Trump/America Wins Again: USA Withdrawing from WHO!!!

China owns them, let China pay their way.
Like the money stolen from the military to build a shport fence.m.
I am sure that makes sense in Ebonics or whatever your native language is.
It’s Trumpism of 35 words or less.

Once more in English please.
I dont have the ignoramus decoder ring.
Peculiar, it seems they make them in your size for all Trump Humpers.

Are you a bot?
Because none of your statements make sense.

No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has. Meanwhile, PROGS worry about his skin-color and support a do-nothing with dementia.

Are you a bot?

No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has. Meanwhile, PROGS worry about his skin-color and support a do-nothing with dementia.
"No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has." I challenge you to name a President who has accomplished LESS than Trump. Maybe William Henry Harrison?

Are you a bot?

"No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has." I challenge you to name a President who has accomplished LESS than Trump. Maybe William Henry Harrison?

Obama

Excellent! It was money down the drain!

Little wonder Trump's approvals are in the gutter. He wants to play politics.

Withdrawing from the WHO during a worldwide pandemic is pretty stupid.
/——/ Why? Is WHO on the streets of America treating folks with the Chink Flu?

Are you a bot?

/——/ Like clockwork, I have to bytchslap a Prog with facts: MAGAPILL

Do you want them to? I doubt it given your hatred of all things....well all things period.

Do you want them to? I doubt it given your hatred of all things....well all things period.
/——/ The question was why withdraw from WHO during a pandemic. I’m asking what are they doing to stop it?

WHO made sure that in the US was able to start to develop testing kits in January. WHO decides what strains of flu are included in the flu shots. WHO issues warnings of dangerous viruses before they become major problems.

Diseases don't stop at borders and by withdrawing the US doesn't just lose decision power on what is deemed priority it also loses the information that allows countries to prepare for a crisis.

Last edited:

/——/ The question was why withdraw from WHO during a pandemic. I’m asking what are they doing to stop it?
They can't stop it. What they can do is coordinate the response. What happens if the vaccine or a therapeutic is developed by someone who's not American? The US just gave a big FU to health experts across the globe. You think something like that can't have consequences?

You morons wouldn’t have cared about withdrawing from WHO had Trump not whined about it. It’s not like you knew anything about WHO prior to the pandemic. Trump just declares something and you blindly follow and defend the narrative.
The United States has been contributing nothing to The WHO in cooperation with this admin. which has provided guidance and information to other countries which are doing much better then us and have flattened the curve. Until Biden gets in, the United States will continue leading in deaths and stoopidity.

They can't stop it. What they can do is coordinate the response. What happens if the vaccine or a therapeutic is developed by someone who's not American? The US just gave a big FU to health experts across the globe. You think something like that can't have consequences?
/——/ So only WHO can get and distribute a vaccine? They are in complete charge? You’re grasping at straws.

WHO made sure that in the US was able to start to develop testing kits in January. WHO decides what strains of flu are included in the flu shots. WHO issues warnings of dangerous viruses before they become major problems.

Diseases don't stop at borders and by withdrawing the US doesn't just lose decision power on what is deemed priority it also loses the information that allows countries to prepare for a crisis.
/——/ We can do all that on our own. WHO is just another waste of time and money.

/——/ Even the left wing Atlantic admits WHO is a bunch of screw ups: How China Deceived the WHO

/——/ We can do all that on our own. WHO is just another waste of time and money.
Well do it. Right now trump is running around literally infecting people trying to make the economy grow while being too stupid to understand it’s not happening if people don’t feel safe. He Keeps repeating the same Steven Miller BS. Humpers are really funny. No one talks about lying more they they do......or needs to. Putin is proud of their efforts.

You morons wouldn’t have cared about withdrawing from WHO had Trump not whined about it. It’s not like you knew anything about WHO prior to the pandemic. Trump just declares something and you blindly follow and defend the narrative.
The United States has been contributing nothing to The WHO in cooperation with this admin. which has provided guidance and information to other countries which are doing much better then us and have flattened the curve. Until Biden gets in, the United States will continue leading in deaths and stoopidity.
FB_IMG_1594068487533.jpg

/——/ So only WHO can get and distribute a vaccine? They are in complete charge? You’re grasping at straws.
They are in charge when it comes down to distributing vaccines not developed in-country. They have the clout to pressure countries to release vaccines outside typical patent rights. It's a main function of the WHO actually.

Last edited:

The virus was first seen in China. The sequence of the virus was mapped there. The WHO made sure they released that sequence.

In your scenario of doing it yourself the virus would have first had to show up in the US, then mapped before the process of developing testing kits could even be started. The US already lagged the rest of the world because the CDC released faulty testing kits while electing not to use the working ones Germany developed and the WHO got to the rest of the world.

So yes the US could do it alone. But it would have taken even more time than it already did. Hampering containment even further.

/——/ Even the left wing Atlantic admits WHO is a bunch of screw ups: How China Deceived the WHO
So a government lies to an NGO and it's the NGO's fault?

Forum List

Back