Trump/America Wins Again: USA Withdrawing from WHO!!!

Excellent! It was money down the drain!

Donations to WHO will make up most of the money lost and when voters boot the clown out office, American will once again support world health.
Just like some delirious posters here were saying that illegals and uninsured poor should not get treatment but thrown out into the. streets. We are only as healthy as those around us with highly contagious diseases. With world travel being the norm, that’s everyone

Donations to WHO will make up most of the money lost and when voters boot the clown out office, American will once again support world health.
Just like some delirious posters here were saying that illegals and uninsured poor should not get treatment but thrown out into the. streets. We are only as healthy as those around us with highly contagious diseases. With world travel being the norm, that’s everyone

Who said that?

It's illegal to deny medical to anyone in this country.
And besides you only have a less than 1% chance of dying.
Oh and dont worry,the destitute aren't world travelers.

Who said that?

Neither are the non-destitute.
No need to renew your passport if you're American.

Like the money stolen from the military to build a shport fence.m.
I am sure that makes sense in Ebonics or whatever your native language is.
It’s Trumpism of 35 words or less.

aww ...let me puke....here we have one of "them" :puke: one of the communists ....

1594181959562.png

Who said that?

Wrong. You don’t know the difference between emergency care and long term care do you ? Thought so.

Who said that?

The long term effects on survivors have shown to be devastating !
Blood clots, stroke symptoms, heart disease etc. even for the young.

aww ...let me puke....here we have one of "them" :puke: one of the communists ....

View attachment 360805
Let me puke while I clean up pigeon shit from a maga hat wearing pigeon.

View attachment 360805
Let me puke while I clean up the pigeon shit.
1594191702471.jpeg

View attachment 360805
Let me puke while I clean up pigeon shit from a maga hat wearing pigeon.

View attachment 360805
Let me puke while I clean up the pigeon shit.
View attachment 360829
Now swallow dipshit.

In an administration that has lurched from bad decision to worse, this might be the absolute worst decision. Pandemic? Well, then, let's withdraw from the world organization that was created to deal with that sort of thing, because they're not perfect. That's not throwing out the baby with the bathwater, that's throwing out the bathtub, too. Incredibly stupid.

In an administration that has lurched from bad decision to worse, this might be the absolute worst decision. Pandemic? Well, then, let's withdraw from the world organization that was created to deal with that sort of thing, because they're not perfect. That's not throwing out the baby with the bathwater, that's throwing out the bathtub, too. Incredibly stupid.

The WHO, an offshoot of the U.N that proposes a one world government funded and financed by the same robber barons that commie fucks like you claim to be against? You and those of your ilk are simply useful, uneducated idiots and you play your part with relative ease, you stupid sack of shit.

The WHO, an offshoot of the U.N that proposes a one world government funded and financed by the same robber barons that commie fucks like you claim to be against? You and those of your ilk are simply useful, uneducated idiots and you play your part with relative ease, you stupid sack of shit.
Gee, another response that's basically insults instead of facts. OK, fuck you too.

Gee, another response that's basically insults instead of facts. OK, fuck you too.
I know more than you......you are "small time" and offer nothing. Keep wearing that mask! (snicker)

I know more than you......you are "small time" and offer nothing. Keep wearing that mask! (snicker)
Let me know how it's going after you get Covid, dipshit.

LOL! Use a Saline Mist with .9%Sodium Chloride to clean out the nasal passages at the first sign of feeling ill and then boil a big pot of water and put a towel over your head and use as a "tent" to capture the water vapors and inhale it for ten to 15 minutes. Putting lemon and orange slices into the boiling water makes it easier to inhale the vapors. By heating up your nasal passages up to 140 degrees after having flushed them out with this saline solution easily kills any coronus/flu inducing sickness. The last time I got the flu was in 2000 when I was "scared" by a media blitz of "doom and gloom" that the 2000 flu season was going to be brutal and thus I paid 20 bucks for the shot and I got deathly ill...and I mean to the point that it was two months before I felt like I was back to feeling normal....never again will I ever take a flu shot nor will I ever believe the bullshit spewed by the lamestream media as to what I should do.......do you get the message that I am sending, dipshit? Wear your mask, punkinpuss.....you simply make yourself more susceptible to getting sick and it's not like I will shed a tear when you are "worm food". Your welfare doesn't mean diddlysquat to me at all.

(snicker)

LOL! Use a Saline Mist with .9%Sodium Chloride to clean out the nasal passages at the first sign of feeling ill and then boil a big pot of water and put a towel over your head and use as a "tent" to capture the water vapors and inhale it for ten to 15 minutes. Putting lemon and orange slices into the boiling water makes it easier to inhale the vapors. By heating up your nasal passages up to 140 degrees after having flushed them out with this saline solution easily kills any coronus/flu inducing sickness. The last time I got the flu was in 2000 when I was "scared" by a media blitz of "doom and gloom" that the 2000 flu season was going to be brutal and thus I paid 20 bucks for the shot and I got deathly ill...and I mean to the point that it was two months before I felt like I was back to feeling normal....never again will I ever take a flu shot nor will I ever believe the bullshit spewed by the lamestream media as to what I should do.......do you get the message that I am sending, dipshit? Wear your mask, punkinpuss.....you simply make yourself more susceptible to getting sick and it's not like I will shed a tear when you are "worm food". Your welfare doesn't mean diddlysquat to me at all.

(snicker)
And you got your medical degree from what institution? Because I always take medical advice from random people online.

(snicker)
And you got your medical degree from what institution? Because I always take medical advice from random people online.
Don't take anything I know that works for me as "gospel"......I don't give a shit about your well being and it is in the best interest of humanity if you "die off" ASAP. Wear that mask, commie boy......shake your little fist at those that don't and then get an ass-kicking that further shortens your existence here. It's a "win/win" either way.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back