Trump/America Continues To Win: As promised, Pfizer Announzes 90% Successful Virus Vaccine Effectiveness

What right does a TV program that we pay for on cable have to promote Prog politics?

You are free to turn the channel. Furthermore no one is requiring you to purchase cable.

Say Late Night Talk Shows on the major networks. Someone bringing some weapons and blowing them away would be funny. No tragedy.

Fascist Dreams of the Rabid Riggggggght. Fundamentally denying the victims of the right to life, with no due process. The essence of the "Pseudo-Law and Order" crowd.

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges

President Trump ramped up to War-Time production to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 by the year's end....Here it is, 09 November, and Pfizer has announced they have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in clinical trials against COVID-19!

600 Million doses at ZERO cost to the American people, according to Pfizer, is on its way!

And what is the response from te Democrats to this awesome news?

FEAR-MONGERING and attempted UNDERMINING of Americans faith is a / the vaccine!

In response, the same Democrats who never saw the pandemic coming because they were too distracted by attempting another faux coup against the President, the same Democrats who opposed live saving travel bans, who called the travel bans 'xenophobic' - who authored legislation to block them, the same Democrats who told Americans to ignore the virus, to herd in large numbers, to ride subways and visit China Town, the same Democrats who acknowledged the elderly would be the most likely to die from the virus then needlessly murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus-infected patients into nursing homes....THOSE same Democrats are now undermining the great news that President Trump's Operation Warp Speed has resulted now in a vaccine for COVID-19!

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop'
Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine

They will stoop to NOTHING to make sure President Trump gets credit for NOTHING.

(I guess getting a vaccine by the end of the year - announced under Trump's watch - means Democrats can't take credit for it, and it puts a wet blanket on Biden's attempt to put the 'nut-screws' to the rest of the still-rising Trump economy....)

Trump, Biden celebrate Pfizer revealing coronavirus vaccine progress

Ummm... Pfizer isn't part of "warp speed". The tRump *administration* had nothing to do with this.

They were deficient in the NPI even though they had plenty of warning. Our President lie about the deadly nature of the virus to the citizens.
OK. So he lied.
If he screamed "the sky is falling" what would you have done differently?
Lets see...

he shut down travel from China.....of course only because he is a xenophobe.
He had daily COVID briefings....but, of course, he did not think it was serious...it was only because he wanted to be on TV....egomaniac.
He supported initial closings of major elements of the economy....but, of course, that way he and his rich friends can watch stocks tumble and buy the stock at lower prices
He initiated project warp speed for a vaccine.....but, of course, he did not thin it was serious, so it was for no other reason than to suggest to his rich friends to invest in pharma.
He sent hospital ships to both coasts...but of course, he did not thnk it was necessary....he just wanted to see those ships on the water
He directed companies to change business plans and retrofit factories to manufacture PPE's and venitlators...but of course, he did that only because he wanted to show people he has the power of the pen.
He directed the ACoE to build makeshift hospital centers....but that was only because he liked to play "CiC"

In retrospect....I guess you are right....he should have said...I am doing all I can to assist in this pandemic.....but you all should panic anyway because the sky is falling!

Why should he have screamed? Couldn't he have laid out the facts as he was told by the scientist to the American people? Did he think the country that defeated Fascism in the World with the blood of hundreds of thousands of our citizens, would respond to the virus like frightened little girls? Their biggest goal was not saving people by shutting down but it was to get back open ASAP. Even if it cost 400,000 lives by the end of the year.
I will ask again...but using your guidelines...if he nicely and calmly said "this is really bad and the American people need to take this seriously"...what would YOU have done differently? What should HE have done differently?
Other than "consulting with the professionals" what would Biden have done differently?
The fact that there were daily briefings on the virus telling me to take it seriously was enough for me and my family to take it seriously.
I did not need the leader of the free world to tell me "this is really bad. Really bad. Many of you will die. I am doing all I can (as laid out in my previous post), but Kiss your children goodbye. Run for the hills".
Exactly what good will that have done?
And I am curious......exactly what is President elect Bidens plan other than "listen to the professionals"?

If he had done that many more Trump followers would have, like you, listened to the scientist.

I can't think of a president that would have lied to the people like Trumpybear did. How do his supporters justify that?
So, in other words, you would have done nothing different if Trump told you this is serious, kiss your children and brace yourselves.

So what he did was give us light at the end of the tunnel, make us aware our leaders are on top of it and follow CDC guidelines...

Sort of what a smart leader would do.

But that was not good enough.

It's not about people who had enough sense to not listen to the big old orange turdball.

What he did was to whine about how the Democrats were being mean to him again and making up another Hoax with the new virus.

You might consider that a smart move. I don't.
Name calling sort of diminishes the impact of your posts. Just an FYI....

What he did was have daily press briefings for an hour a day informing us of the situation.

I know....Biden will do better. An hour and 5 minute press briefings a day.

Oh please, I tease the poor poor Trumpybear. He's said a lot worse about way better people than getting called a colorful Turdball.

He used the daily press briefing to attack his opponents not to inform the public about the virus.

I believe Biden will delegate authority better that old Trumpybear.
So he had daily briefings on the virus but they were only held so he can hide the virus from the public.

Got it.
Nope, you don't. He didn't inform anyone. He pissed and moaned and whined and complained like the little bitch he is, and then when people didn't like it, he cancelled them.

I fully anticipate Biden and Harris to TAKE credit for this because that is what Democrats do. Shit, Obama was taking credit for jobs coming back under Trump when he was the one hammering homevthat these jobs would be gone forever. Harris was most skeptical about a vaccine being ready before the end of the year. The state media will back them up. The good news is half of America knows that this happened sooner because Trump made it a top priority focusing on industry over government.

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges

President Trump ramped up to War-Time production to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 by the year's end....Here it is, 09 November, and Pfizer has announced they have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in clinical trials against COVID-19!

600 Million doses at ZERO cost to the American people, according to Pfizer, is on its way!

In response, the same Democrats who never saw the pandemic coming because they were too distracted by attempting another faux coup against the President, the same Democrats who opposed live saving travel bans, who called the travel bans 'xenophobic' - who authored legislation to block them, the same Democrats who told Americans to ignore the virus, to herd in large numbers, to ride subways and visit China Town, the same Democrats who acknowledged the elderly would be the most likely to die from the virus then needlessly murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus-infected patients into nursing homes....THOSE same Democrats are now undermining the great news that President Trump's Operation Warp Speed has resulted now in a vaccine for COVID-19!

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

They will stoop to NOTHING to make sure President Trump gets credit for NOTHING.

(I guess getting a vaccine by the end of the year - announced under Trump's watch - means Democrats can't take credit for it, and it puts a wet blanket on Biden's attempt to put the 'nut-screws' to the rest of the still-rising Trump economy....)

One week too late. Lol

Just as I predicted, the vaccine would come right after the election. Funny how I knew this would happen.
Yes. That was our October surprise only in November.

Thats how bad trump is. Even Psizer wants him out

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

One week too late. Lol

Just as I predicted, the vaccine would come right after the election. Funny how I knew this would happen.

Ummm, the President and even Pfizer announced several months ago that a vaccine in trails was showing remarkable promise and would probably be out as promised before the end of the year. This news caused Democrats - Biden and Harris to do their best to undermine the faith in this administration and in the vaccine. Biden was asked during a debate why he was undermining faith in a vaccine - he said he was not doing so...then immediately said he would not take a vaccine that came out during this administration.

The liberal attempts to re-write history again and paint Pfizer being anti-trump when, again, the vaccine they just announced would be out by the end of the year is the same exact vaccine they announced several months ago showed extremely great promise and would be out by the end of the year.

Good God, snowflakes will stop at nothing to excuse Democrat fear-mongering and undermining and deny the President of any amount of credit for the successes that have been accomplished under his administration / time in office. It's not only pathetic, its truly a sign of some sickness, some mental illness.

Newsflash...the Pfizer vaccine is still not a proven thing.

Hopefully this bears fruit but not yet

Newsflash...the Pfizer vaccine is still not a proven thing.

Hopefully this bears fruit but not yet
Yeah, 90% effectiveness is not a 'sure thing'. Leave it to snowflakes to cling to the 10% in an attempt to deny Trump a 'win'. :p

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

One week too late. Lol

Ummm, the President and even Pfizer announced several months ago that a vaccine in trails was showing remarkable promise and would probably be out as promised before the end of the year. This news caused Democrats - Biden and Harris to do their best to undermine the faith in this administration and in the vaccine. Biden was asked during a debate why he was undermining faith in a vaccine - he said he was not doing so...then immediately said he would not take a vaccine that came out during this administration.

The liberal attempts to re-write history again and paint Pfizer being anti-trump when, again, the vaccine they just announced would be out by the end of the year is the same exact vaccine they announced several months ago showed extremely great promise and would be out by the end of the year.

Good God, snowflakes will stop at nothing to excuse Democrat fear-mongering and undermining and deny the President of any amount of credit for the successes that have been accomplished under his administration / time in office. It's not only pathetic, its truly a sign of some sickness, some mental illness.
He was a complete failure leading us during the pandemic. You’d have to be a trumpbots to think otherwise. He mocked wearing masks. That’s all that we need to know. 200,000 lives needlessly lost.

Ok, 100,000. He could have halves the number if he didn’t have rallies. Super spreaders. Herd immunity. Bye

He was a complete failure leading us during the pandemic.

Once again, why do you post such blatant lies that can and have been so easily debunked, lil' lying snowflake?

While Democrats were fully focused on perpetrating the 1st admitted politically partisan Impeachment - based on zero crimes, zero evidence, and zero witnesses - in US history, they never saw the Pandemic coming.

President Trump was ahead of both the Chicom Govt and the WHO, which, like Biden, the Chicom govt bought to protect them. President trump had the Infectious Disease Committee stood up and got the CDC up and running while D-Adam Schiff was probably still authoring false evidence to submit to his own Impeachment committee.

While Democrats were telling Americans to ignore COVID-19, that it was nothing to worry about, and while the Democrats were giving Americans advice that would spread the virus and put their lives in danger - 'ride packed subways', herd in large numbers, and 'Come visit China Town' - President Trump had already declared a national emergency and was moving to protect Americans from the disease.

While China was lying to the entire world, physically sealing infected Huwan citizens in their homes, and were allowing direct flights from the epicenter of the pandemic out to the rest of the world, President Trump was imposing Travel Bans from China in an attempt to prevent the spread of the virus to the United States.

While China was purposefully spreading the virus to the rest of the world and President Trump was imposing Travel bans in an attempt to counter what they were doing, CHINA JOE - who we now know took $1.5 BILLION from the Chicoms - was defending China, calling the LIFE-SAVING Travel Bans 'Xenophobic', and leading the Democratic party's opposition to President Trump's actions. Democrats in the House, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, were even authoring legislation to block the Travel Bans AND strip the President of other powers and authorities to prevent him from taking other actions.

And let's not forget how the president came to the rescue of inept, state mismanaging Democrat governors, like Cuomo, who had been told several years ago he needed to buy respirator beds for potential pandemics in the future and instead wasted the money he had on failed 'green energy' projects. President Trump ramped up production and distribution of beds to ensure states who needed them had them. To help these mismanaging failures who panicked and freaked out over massive waves of infection that would overwhelm their ability to hospitalize and treat patients - massive waves of virus infected patients that NEVER CAME - President Trump had the Army Corp of Engineers build them hospitals and even sent USN hospital ships to their aid. Both proved unnecessary - hospitals were taken down and hospital ships sailed away due to lack of use.

Democrats /Democrat governors / leaders, to include NY Governor Cuomo THANKED the president for the quick response and providing for their every need!

Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in US history, was so afraid of projected infection rates and deaths that - after he acknowledged the elderly were the most likely to die from COVID-19 - he packed virus-infected patients into nursing homes. OVER 10,000 ELDERLY AMERICANS NEEDLESSLY DIED FROM THE VIRUS! 3 other Democrat Governors adopted the same murderous policies, resulting in many more elderly Americans needlessly dying.

Even as China publicly declared it would kill millions of Americans in the midst of the pandemic by withholding critical China-made medicines the Americans were / are dependent on, CHINA Joe and the Democrats defended China and blamed our President for the pandemic. Joe Biden called the Chicoms 'good people', said 'they are not our competition' while evidence was released showing the Chicoms CREATED COVID-19 and intentionally spread the virus. (I guess that's part of what $1.5 Billion buys you....)

The major basis for Democrats' claim that President Trump did not do enough to protect Americans was / is the amazingly incorrect predictions of infection and death that came from what the world's leading epidemiologists and scientists called
'the worst scientific model that could have possibly been used to predict COCID-19 spread, infection, and death rates in the US'. Hell, even Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have engaged in record fear-mongering (or stupidity) by claiming MILLIONS of Americans have died from the virus!

Of course you KNOW all of this because you have posted the same blatant, bitter, sick, easily disproven lies before....multiple times...only to have the same links and evidence exposing your lies posted again and again.

YOU ARE A PROVEN PATHELOGICAL LIAR WHOKNOWINGLY SPREADS LIES AND PROPAGANDA, IGNORING PROVEN FACTS, TIMELINES, AND INFORMATION TO DO SO!

Once again, why do you post such blatant lies that can and have been so easily debunked, lil' lying snowflake?

While Democrats were fully focused on perpetrating the 1st admitted politically partisan Impeachment - based on zero crimes, zero evidence, and zero witnesses - in US history, they never saw the Pandemic coming.

President Trump was ahead of both the Chicom Govt and the WHO, which, like Biden, the Chicom govt bought to protect them. President trump had the Infectious Disease Committee stood up and got the CDC up and running while D-Adam Schiff was probably still authoring false evidence to submit to his own Impeachment committee.

While Democrats were telling Americans to ignore COVID-19, that it was nothing to worry about, and while the Democrats were giving Americans advice that would spread the virus and put their lives in danger - 'ride packed subways', herd in large numbers, and 'Come visit China Town' - President Trump had already declared a national emergency and was moving to protect Americans from the disease.

While China was lying to the entire world, physically sealing infected Huwan citizens in their homes, and were allowing direct flights from the epicenter of the pandemic out to the rest of the world, President Trump was imposing Travel Bans from China in an attempt to prevent the spread of the virus to the United States.

While China was purposefully spreading the virus to the rest of the world and President Trump was imposing Travel bans in an attempt to counter what they were doing, CHINA JOE - who we now know took $1.5 BILLION from the Chicoms - was defending China, calling the LIFE-SAVING Travel Bans 'Xenophobic', and leading the Democratic party's opposition to President Trump's actions. Democrats in the House, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, were even authoring legislation to block the Travel Bans AND strip the President of other powers and authorities to prevent him from taking other actions.

And let's not forget how the president came to the rescue of inept, state mismanaging Democrat governors, like Cuomo, who had been told several years ago he needed to buy respirator beds for potential pandemics in the future and instead wasted the money he had on failed 'green energy' projects. President Trump ramped up production and distribution of beds to ensure states who needed them had them. To help these mismanaging failures who panicked and freaked out over massive waves of infection that would overwhelm their ability to hospitalize and treat patients - massive waves of virus infected patients that NEVER CAME - President Trump had the Army Corp of Engineers build them hospitals and even sent USN hospital ships to their aid. Both proved unnecessary - hospitals were taken down and hospital ships sailed away due to lack of use.

Democrats /Democrat governors / leaders, to include NY Governor Cuomo THANKED the president for the quick response and providing for their every need!

Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in US history, was so afraid of projected infection rates and deaths that - after he acknowledged the elderly were the most likely to die from COVID-19 - he packed virus-infected patients into nursing homes. OVER 10,000 ELDERLY AMERICANS NEEDLESSLY DIED FROM THE VIRUS! 3 other Democrat Governors adopted the same murderous policies, resulting in many more elderly Americans needlessly dying.

Even as China publicly declared it would kill millions of Americans in the midst of the pandemic by withholding critical China-made medicines the Americans were / are dependent on, CHINA Joe and the Democrats defended China and blamed our President for the pandemic. Joe Biden called the Chicoms 'good people', said 'they are not our competition' while evidence was released showing the Chicoms CREATED COVID-19 and intentionally spread the virus. (I guess that's part of what $1.5 Billion buys you....)

The major basis for Democrats' claim that President Trump did not do enough to protect Americans was / is the amazingly incorrect predictions of infection and death that came from what the world's leading epidemiologists and scientists called
'the worst scientific model that could have possibly been used to predict COCID-19 spread, infection, and death rates in the US'. Hell, even Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have engaged in record fear-mongering (or stupidity) by claiming MILLIONS of Americans have died from the virus!

Of course you KNOW all of this because you have posted the same blatant, bitter, sick, easily disproven lies before....multiple times...only to have the same links and evidence exposing your lies posted again and again.

YOU ARE A PROVEN PATHELOGICAL LIAR WHOKNOWINGLY SPREADS LIES AND PROPAGANDA, IGNORING PROVEN FACTS, TIMELINES, AND INFORMATION TO DO SO!
Cuomo explained what he meant when he said he doesnt want trump to lead the task force to give vaccines. That’s going to take people who know what their doing. Trump Proved he is over his head and he didn’t care about the virus.

Trump golfed. That’s all he did. And faught with Fauci. Gtfooh

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

One week too late. Lol

I been around the block a few times and know the games that are played. We risk lives for the sake of winning elections. Party always over country or human life, that is what is so disgusting.

They were deficient in the NPI even though they had plenty of warning. Our President lie about the deadly nature of the virus to the citizens.
No he didn't you pathetic lying fuck.

Left wing media played it down mocked Trump for saying, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

You fucking liar.

Cuomo explained what he meant when he said he doesnt want trump to lead the task force to give vaccines. That’s going to take people who know what their doing. Trump Proved he is over his head and he didn’t care about the virus.

Trump golfed. That’s all he did. And faught with Fauci. Gtfooh

I understood what Cuomo, who let old people die in nursing homes from Covid, meant. He meant, 76 more days of lost lives is a small price to pay for Biden getting the glory. That is what he meant.

No he didn't you pathetic lying fuck.

Left wing media played it down mocked Trump for saying, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

You fucking liar.

Most of the time he and all of you were saying it’s nothing more than the flu.

If trump really said that how come none of you were acknowledging it? Probably because trump knew and said it in private but didn’t want to panic us so he lied to us.

OK. So he lied.
If he screamed "the sky is falling" what would you have done differently?
Lets see...

he shut down travel from China.....of course only because he is a xenophobe.
He had daily COVID briefings....but, of course, he did not think it was serious...it was only because he wanted to be on TV....egomaniac.
He supported initial closings of major elements of the economy....but, of course, that way he and his rich friends can watch stocks tumble and buy the stock at lower prices
He initiated project warp speed for a vaccine.....but, of course, he did not thin it was serious, so it was for no other reason than to suggest to his rich friends to invest in pharma.
He sent hospital ships to both coasts...but of course, he did not thnk it was necessary....he just wanted to see those ships on the water
He directed companies to change business plans and retrofit factories to manufacture PPE's and venitlators...but of course, he did that only because he wanted to show people he has the power of the pen.
He directed the ACoE to build makeshift hospital centers....but that was only because he liked to play "CiC"

In retrospect....I guess you are right....he should have said...I am doing all I can to assist in this pandemic.....but you all should panic anyway because the sky is falling!

Why should he have screamed? Couldn't he have laid out the facts as he was told by the scientist to the American people? Did he think the country that defeated Fascism in the World with the blood of hundreds of thousands of our citizens, would respond to the virus like frightened little girls? Their biggest goal was not saving people by shutting down but it was to get back open ASAP. Even if it cost 400,000 lives by the end of the year.
I will ask again...but using your guidelines...if he nicely and calmly said "this is really bad and the American people need to take this seriously"...what would YOU have done differently? What should HE have done differently?
Other than "consulting with the professionals" what would Biden have done differently?
The fact that there were daily briefings on the virus telling me to take it seriously was enough for me and my family to take it seriously.
I did not need the leader of the free world to tell me "this is really bad. Really bad. Many of you will die. I am doing all I can (as laid out in my previous post), but Kiss your children goodbye. Run for the hills".
Exactly what good will that have done?
And I am curious......exactly what is President elect Bidens plan other than "listen to the professionals"?

If he had done that many more Trump followers would have, like you, listened to the scientist.

I can't think of a president that would have lied to the people like Trumpybear did. How do his supporters justify that?
So, in other words, you would have done nothing different if Trump told you this is serious, kiss your children and brace yourselves.

So what he did was give us light at the end of the tunnel, make us aware our leaders are on top of it and follow CDC guidelines...

Sort of what a smart leader would do.

But that was not good enough.

It's not about people who had enough sense to not listen to the big old orange turdball.

What he did was to whine about how the Democrats were being mean to him again and making up another Hoax with the new virus.

You might consider that a smart move. I don't.
Name calling sort of diminishes the impact of your posts. Just an FYI....

What he did was have daily press briefings for an hour a day informing us of the situation.

I know....Biden will do better. An hour and 5 minute press briefings a day.

Oh please, I tease the poor poor Trumpybear. He's said a lot worse about way better people than getting called a colorful Turdball.

He used the daily press briefing to attack his opponents not to inform the public about the virus.

I believe Biden will delegate authority better that old Trumpybear.
So he had daily briefings on the virus but they were only held so he can hide the virus from the public.

Got it.
Nope, you don't. He didn't inform anyone. He pissed and moaned and whined and complained like the little bitch he is, and then when people didn't like it, he cancelled them.
Curious...what did he NOT say that he should have...and exactly how would that have changed how you handled yourself with COVID?

Again...no federal dollars went to Pfizer. 0

All they got was a guarantee that the vaccine would be purchased if successful.

If they develop a vaccine, they get $1.95 billion. So they are going to get federal money, using their own R&D money should be the wish for every American. $1.95 billion payoff is a great incentive for developing a vaccine is it not?

If they develop a vaccine, they get $1.95 billion. So they are going to get federal money, using their own R&D money should be the wish for every American. $1.95 billion payoff is a great incentive for developing a vaccine is it not?
Sure it is. But then do you think they wouldn’t have a market for a successful vaccine in a worldwide pandemic?

What right does a TV program that we pay for on cable have to promote Prog politics?

You are free to turn the channel. Furthermore no one is requiring you to purchase cable.

Say Late Night Talk Shows on the major networks. Someone bringing some weapons and blowing them away would be funny. No tragedy.

Fascist Dreams of the Rabid Riggggggght. Fundamentally denying the victims of the right to life, with no due process. The essence of the "Pseudo-Law and Order" crowd.
What we see is so far different then what is spoken. those who listen to you will end up dead. You yourselves do not go into areas of your brother Prog groups. Law and Order is something some say. I am not all of one side or not on this issue. I am in the middle somewhere. And you will not find satisfaction on something that should have been dealt with many decades ago. But somehow came up during election year. You must make restitution for those still alive and screwed over by anyone of the power fiefdoms. Allowing anyone to file a complaint from the past and for it to be investigated. All pensions and benefits must be readjusted to those who have done wrong. You will find this on both sides. And many people and their families were affected by it. Transgressions in our nation are numerous. And by all groups.

Forum List

Back