Trump/America Continues To Win: As promised, Pfizer Announzes 90% Successful Virus Vaccine Effectiveness

They were deficient in the NPI even though they had plenty of warning. Our President lie about the deadly nature of the virus to the citizens.
OK. So he lied.
If he screamed "the sky is falling" what would you have done differently?
Lets see...

he shut down travel from China.....of course only because he is a xenophobe.
He had daily COVID briefings....but, of course, he did not think it was serious...it was only because he wanted to be on TV....egomaniac.
He supported initial closings of major elements of the economy....but, of course, that way he and his rich friends can watch stocks tumble and buy the stock at lower prices
He initiated project warp speed for a vaccine.....but, of course, he did not thin it was serious, so it was for no other reason than to suggest to his rich friends to invest in pharma.
He sent hospital ships to both coasts...but of course, he did not thnk it was necessary....he just wanted to see those ships on the water
He directed companies to change business plans and retrofit factories to manufacture PPE's and venitlators...but of course, he did that only because he wanted to show people he has the power of the pen.
He directed the ACoE to build makeshift hospital centers....but that was only because he liked to play "CiC"

In retrospect....I guess you are right....he should have said...I am doing all I can to assist in this pandemic.....but you all should panic anyway because the sky is falling!

Why should he have screamed? Couldn't he have laid out the facts as he was told by the scientist to the American people? Did he think the country that defeated Fascism in the World with the blood of hundreds of thousands of our citizens, would respond to the virus like frightened little girls? Their biggest goal was not saving people by shutting down but it was to get back open ASAP. Even if it cost 400,000 lives by the end of the year.
I will ask again...but using your guidelines...if he nicely and calmly said "this is really bad and the American people need to take this seriously"...what would YOU have done differently? What should HE have done differently?
Other than "consulting with the professionals" what would Biden have done differently?
The fact that there were daily briefings on the virus telling me to take it seriously was enough for me and my family to take it seriously.
I did not need the leader of the free world to tell me "this is really bad. Really bad. Many of you will die. I am doing all I can (as laid out in my previous post), but Kiss your children goodbye. Run for the hills".
Exactly what good will that have done?
And I am curious......exactly what is President elect Bidens plan other than "listen to the professionals"?

If he had done that many more Trump followers would have, like you, listened to the scientist.

I can't think of a president that would have lied to the people like Trumpybear did. How do his supporters justify that?
So, in other words, you would have done nothing different if Trump told you this is serious, kiss your children and brace yourselves.

So what he did was give us light at the end of the tunnel, make us aware our leaders are on top of it and follow CDC guidelines...

Sort of what a smart leader would do.

But that was not good enough.

It's not about people who had enough sense to not listen to the big old orange turdball.

What he did was to whine about how the Democrats were being mean to him again and making up another Hoax with the new virus.

You might consider that a smart move. I don't.
Name calling sort of diminishes the impact of your posts. Just an FYI....

What he did was have daily press briefings for an hour a day informing us of the situation.

I know....Biden will do better. An hour and 5 minute press briefings a day.

Oh please, I tease the poor poor Trumpybear. He's said a lot worse about way better people than getting called a colorful Turdball.

He used the daily press briefing to attack his opponents not to inform the public about the virus.

I believe Biden will delegate authority better that old Trumpybear.
So he had daily briefings on the virus but they were only held so he can hide the virus from the public.

Got it.

If you say so. I didn't.

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges

President Trump ramped up to War-Time production to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 by the year's end....Here it is, 09 November, and Pfizer has announced they have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in clinical trials against COVID-19!

600 Million doses at ZERO cost to the American people, according to Pfizer, is on its way!

And what is the response from te Democrats to this awesome news?

FEAR-MONGERING and attempted UNDERMINING of Americans faith is a / the vaccine!

In response, the same Democrats who never saw the pandemic coming because they were too distracted by attempting another faux coup against the President, the same Democrats who opposed live saving travel bans, who called the travel bans 'xenophobic' - who authored legislation to block them, the same Democrats who told Americans to ignore the virus, to herd in large numbers, to ride subways and visit China Town, the same Democrats who acknowledged the elderly would be the most likely to die from the virus then needlessly murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus-infected patients into nursing homes....THOSE same Democrats are now undermining the great news that President Trump's Operation Warp Speed has resulted now in a vaccine for COVID-19!

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop'
Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine

They will stoop to NOTHING to make sure President Trump gets credit for NOTHING.

(I guess getting a vaccine by the end of the year - announced under Trump's watch - means Democrats can't take credit for it, and it puts a wet blanket on Biden's attempt to put the 'nut-screws' to the rest of the still-rising Trump economy....)
Trump, Biden celebrate Pfizer revealing coronavirus vaccine progress

One week too late. Lol

Just as I predicted, the vaccine would come right after the election. Funny how I knew this would happen.

They were deficient in the NPI even though they had plenty of warning. Our President lie about the deadly nature of the virus to the citizens.
OK. So he lied.
If he screamed "the sky is falling" what would you have done differently?
Lets see...

he shut down travel from China.....of course only because he is a xenophobe.
He had daily COVID briefings....but, of course, he did not think it was serious...it was only because he wanted to be on TV....egomaniac.
He supported initial closings of major elements of the economy....but, of course, that way he and his rich friends can watch stocks tumble and buy the stock at lower prices
He initiated project warp speed for a vaccine.....but, of course, he did not thin it was serious, so it was for no other reason than to suggest to his rich friends to invest in pharma.
He sent hospital ships to both coasts...but of course, he did not thnk it was necessary....he just wanted to see those ships on the water
He directed companies to change business plans and retrofit factories to manufacture PPE's and venitlators...but of course, he did that only because he wanted to show people he has the power of the pen.
He directed the ACoE to build makeshift hospital centers....but that was only because he liked to play "CiC"

In retrospect....I guess you are right....he should have said...I am doing all I can to assist in this pandemic.....but you all should panic anyway because the sky is falling!

Why should he have screamed? Couldn't he have laid out the facts as he was told by the scientist to the American people? Did he think the country that defeated Fascism in the World with the blood of hundreds of thousands of our citizens, would respond to the virus like frightened little girls? Their biggest goal was not saving people by shutting down but it was to get back open ASAP. Even if it cost 400,000 lives by the end of the year.
I will ask again...but using your guidelines...if he nicely and calmly said "this is really bad and the American people need to take this seriously"...what would YOU have done differently? What should HE have done differently?
Other than "consulting with the professionals" what would Biden have done differently?
The fact that there were daily briefings on the virus telling me to take it seriously was enough for me and my family to take it seriously.
I did not need the leader of the free world to tell me "this is really bad. Really bad. Many of you will die. I am doing all I can (as laid out in my previous post), but Kiss your children goodbye. Run for the hills".
Exactly what good will that have done?
And I am curious......exactly what is President elect Bidens plan other than "listen to the professionals"?

If he had done that many more Trump followers would have, like you, listened to the scientist.

I can't think of a president that would have lied to the people like Trumpybear did. How do his supporters justify that?
So, in other words, you would have done nothing different if Trump told you this is serious, kiss your children and brace yourselves.

So what he did was give us light at the end of the tunnel, make us aware our leaders are on top of it and follow CDC guidelines...

Sort of what a smart leader would do.

But that was not good enough.

It's not about people who had enough sense to not listen to the big old orange turdball.

What he did was to whine about how the Democrats were being mean to him again and making up another Hoax with the new virus.

You might consider that a smart move. I don't.
Name calling sort of diminishes the impact of your posts. Just an FYI....

What he did was have daily press briefings for an hour a day informing us of the situation.

I know....Biden will do better. An hour and 5 minute press briefings a day.

Oh please, I tease the poor poor Trumpybear. He's said a lot worse about way better people than getting called a colorful Turdball.

He used the daily press briefing to attack his opponents not to inform the public about the virus.

I believe Biden will delegate authority better that old Trumpybear.
So he had daily briefings on the virus but they were only held so he can hide the virus from the public.

Got it.

If you say so. I didn't.
Actually, you DID say so. You claimed he had the briefings to attack his opponents, not inform the public about the virus.
So yes, you DID say so.
However, if I recall, the bulk of the briefings were Fauci and Berks...and then Trump there to answer questions.
So are you saying Fauci and Berks were there to attack Trump opponents?

As for the name calling....even you should find the irony in this....

Yes, Trump is a name caller......but his opponents would say things like (paraphrased) "He is so busy name calling, he doesn't realize he is a racists, a xenophobe and a homophobe"

Calling someone Crying Chuck is not nearly as bad as calling someone a racist.

Actually, you DID say so. You claimed he had the briefings to attack his opponents, not inform the public about the virus.

Keep on twisting in the wind.

I said he used them to attack his opponents. He did not inform the public about the facts of the virus he left that up to the scientist like Fauci and Blix. He twisted everything in to a mishmash of mumbo Jumbo speak, political hocus pocus to denigrate the Democrats and energize his base.

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges

President Trump ramped up to War-Time production to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 by the year's end....Here it is, 09 November, and Pfizer has announced they have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in clinical trials against COVID-19!

600 Million doses at ZERO cost to the American people, according to Pfizer, is on its way!

In response, the same Democrats who never saw the pandemic coming because they were too distracted by attempting another faux coup against the President, the same Democrats who opposed live saving travel bans, who called the travel bans 'xenophobic' - who authored legislation to block them, the same Democrats who told Americans to ignore the virus, to herd in large numbers, to ride subways and visit China Town, the same Democrats who acknowledged the elderly would be the most likely to die from the virus then needlessly murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus-infected patients into nursing homes....THOSE same Democrats are now undermining the great news that President Trump's Operation Warp Speed has resulted now in a vaccine for COVID-19!

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

They will stoop to NOTHING to make sure President Trump gets credit for NOTHING.

(I guess getting a vaccine by the end of the year - announced under Trump's watch - means Democrats can't take credit for it, and it puts a wet blanket on Biden's attempt to put the 'nut-screws' to the rest of the still-rising Trump economy....)

Stop trying to imply Trump had something to do with Pfizer developing this vaccine. Pfizer had nothing to do with Operation Warp Speed.

Last edited:
President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

Are you actually dumb enough to believe Trump played a role in the whatsoever? Fucking Christ.

President Trump cheers Pfizer's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges's announcement of 90% effective vaccine in clinical trial, market surges
'SUCH GREAT NEWS'

Cuomo slammed for call to 'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine'fix' or 'stop' Trump's plan to distribute COVID vaccine
'BEYOND DISGUSTING'

Are you actually dumb enough to believe Trump played a role in the whatsoever? Fucking Christ.

You're absolutely right. Never mind that President Trump immediately mobilized every American pharmaceutical company to come up with a vaccine, right after we were hit by the CHICOM virus.

MSNBC and CNN should be proclaiming at the top of their lungs right now: "President Biden's Historic Deployment of All Available Pharmaceutical Companies To Invent Vaccine, Proves To Be Successful."

That is, in your own feverish Trump-deranged little mind. You probably really believe that, don't you?

One week too late. Lol

What about coming up with a vaccine is 'a week too late'? President Trump mobilized the medical industry (including the military) to come up with a vaccine by year's end ... for the sake of Americans' health. Another promise kept! His promise was not conditional based on winning, scumbag.

Pfizer wasn't part of Warp Speed. They've been working on their vaccine since March.

You're absolutely right. Never mind that President Trump immediately mobilized every American pharmaceutical company to come up with a vaccine, right after we were hit by the CHICOM virus.
Pfizer wasn't part of Warp Speed. They've been working on their vaccine since March.
Pfizer wanted no part of the Trump project...and took no money to work on this. They partnered with a German company

Keep on twisting in the wind.

I said he used them to attack his opponents. He did not inform the public about the facts of the virus he left that up to the scientist like Fauci and Blix. He twisted everything in to a mishmash of mumbo Jumbo speak, political hocus pocus to denigrate the Democrats and energize his base.
All Trump did was take a composite of the media/entertainers/politicians and spewed it back. What right does a TV program that we pay for on cable have to promote Prog politics? Say Late Night Talk Shows on the major networks. Someone bringing some weapons and blowing them away would be funny. No tragedy. They have screwed people over. Caused riots. People have died. People pay more out of their paychecks to survive because of assinine agendas. And mire. But they go home to mansions and have multiple homes and many cars. Its hard to forget it. Tell John Cusack to give up all his accrued wealth to the Prog Socialist cause.

One week too late. Lol

What about coming up with a vaccine is 'a week too late'? President Trump mobilized the medical industry (including the military) to come up with a vaccine by year's end ... for the sake of Americans' health. Another promise kept! His promise was not conditional based on winning, scumbag.

Absolutely wrong, as usual...

"Pfizer was the only US drug company to not accept money for research and development of the vaccine. They did, however, strike a $1.95 billion contract with the government...

... The pharmaceutical giant did issue a statement clarifying that it is in fact ‘one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed’"

"Pfizer was among the companies that began working with the Administration beginning in March, followed by an investment of $1.95 billion announced in July to support large-scale manufacturing and distribution of 100 million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine candidate to the American people free of charge. "

Pfizer U-turns at warp speed | Spectator USA

Pfizer wanted no part of the Trump project...and took no money to work on this. They partnered with a German company

Once again,

"Pfizer was the only US drug company to not accept money for research and development of the vaccine. They did, however, strike a $1.95 billion contract with the government...

... The pharmaceutical giant did issue a statement clarifying that it is in fact ‘one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed’"

"Pfizer was among the companies that began working with the Administration beginning in March, followed by an investment of $1.95 billion announced in July to support large-scale manufacturing and distribution of 100 million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine candidate to the American people free of charge. "

Once again,

Pfizer took no Federal funds ...agreed to sell their product...that is all

One week too late. Lol

Fake News:

1604972084198.png

Once again,

Wrong. The money was already given to Pfizer:

"Operation Warp Speed funding Under the OWS program, the U.S. government has invested about $10 billion in six vaccine candidates. The government has paid AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, and Novavax about $1.2 billion, $1.53 billion, $1.95 billion, and $1.6 billion as part of the OWS program, respectively. "

Operation Warp Speed Has Invested Billions in Potential COVID-19 Vaccines.

Once again,

"Operation Warp Speed funding Under the OWS program, the U.S. government has invested about $10 billion in six vaccine candidates. The government has paid AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, and Novavax about $1.2 billion, $1.53 billion, $1.95 billion, and $1.6 billion as part of the OWS program, respectively. "

From your own link above

The deal was that the Trump administration would give Pfizer $1.95 billion for 100 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine if it was completed by the end of the year. The New York Times described the partnership as ‘part of what the White House calls the Warp Speed project’ in July. Pfizer also said at the time that they did not accept federal funding for research and development because they thought dealing with government contracts would slow down their progress. Declining government funds at that time was thus more strategic than principled. The company, of course, would still feel comfortable sinking its own money into development knowing that the government had agreed to purchase its product regardless of if other vaccines became available in the meantime.

There were NO US Federal funds used in the research and development of the vaccine.

They were given a guarantee of purchase if they developed a vaccine.

That's a no brainer

Once again,

From your own link above

The deal was that the Trump administration would give Pfizer $1.95 billion for 100 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine if it was completed by the end of the year. The New York Times described the partnership as ‘part of what the White House calls the Warp Speed project’ in July. Pfizer also said at the time that they did not accept federal funding for research and development because they thought dealing with government contracts would slow down their progress. Declining government funds at that time was thus more strategic than principled. The company, of course, would still feel comfortable sinking its own money into development knowing that the government had agreed to purchase its product regardless of if other vaccines became available in the meantime.

There were NO US Federal funds used in the research and development of the vaccine.

They were given a guarantee of purchase if they developed a vaccine.

That's a no brainer

If I promised to give you $1950 to figure out why I had a drip in my utility room faucet, that would be a pre-paid expenditure. A promissory disbursement is just as good as money already spent.

So yes, Pfizer was operating in conjunction with President Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

So, again, due to President Trump's working with the medical / pharma / military industries, as promised, there is a COVID-19 vaccine that will be out by the end of this year. The attempt by the snowflakes to give the President any credit for what has been accomplished in record time under his leadership / administration is pathetic as hell.

Were I Trump, for their undermining and fear-mongering, the only way I would give the Democrats (Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Cuomo) the vaccine is if they either A) apologized to the American people, gave credit to the President, and admitted the vaccine is safe, or pay $1 MIILLION each to go towards the purchase / funding of giving the vaccine to Americans for free.

Forum List

Back