Trump Allies Explored Buyout of Newsmax TV as Fox News Alternative

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

Him don't like Fox any more since they're not riding his delusion train. I'm waiting for the far right apes to say Fox is leftist lol, that's their game for anyone who doesn't agree with them

Him don't like Fox any more since they're not riding his delusion train. I'm waiting for the far right apes to say Fox is leftist lol, that's their game for anyone who doesn't agree with them
its funny bass....the 4 years trump was president we never heard from you.....now its 10 threads a day.....what gives?....

Fox news was the very reason I joined this forum in the first place, was to ask a question about their new format. Ive been hooked on this forum since then, due to the election, but I noticed how fox was changing and didnt like how they started leaning away from the center. In addition to that, Fox should have done the right thing and not called the states prematurely.

one poster already called them leftist.

its funny bass....the 4 years trump was president we never heard from you.....now its 10 threads a day.....what gives?....
He's a coward like most leftists are. They only show their face when they outnumber little old ladies or they think things are going their way.

FOX blows, almost as bad as CNN or MSNBC. Real news can use another outlet so this can be a good deal. Of course, Newsmax is already an excellent network. But I think Trump could take it to the next level.

He's a coward like most leftists are. They only show their face when they outnumber little old ladies or they think things are going their way.
I de[ployed and went to war zones multiple times, have you? Will the real coward please stand up?

The news division, polling and decision desk at Fox News has always been run by different people, who are largely more left leaning, than the evening talk show division that has been famous for conservative personalities like Bill O'Reilly, Tucker, Hannity and Laura Ingram. Also, Paul Ryan, a bigtime anti-Trumper, is on the Board of Directors of Fox News. This is nothing new. The "anti-Trump slant" people are talking about now has been the case at FNC since Trump announced his presidency. Some anchors/hosts/correspondents on Fox News have been very supportive of him, others have been outspokenly critical of him. It's just magnified right now since the decision desk (run by Democrat Hillary donor Arnon Mishkin) has been front and center in the controversial calling of certain states/races.

Forum List

Back