Trump cleaning house at Pentagon

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This is WJY the elite want him out of office. Trump screwed up though waiting this long to take this action.too little too late when your about to leave office.

Who is leaving office? :dunno:

The elite dislikes him because he does something on his way out the door?

He's getting people pensions. Its a form of patronage. Nothing else makes much sense.

Maybe he has an ace up his sleeve.

No.

Its not your post but I do think that we really have to stop assuming the blob is smarter than he is. He's not. He's not going to actually run in 2024. Here is why:

He will keep his name in the press and he will fleece the idiots who believe in him and squeeze every penny out of them before he punts.

He needs money. That is what the new news network is about...money. He needs it. The days of his clubs attracting people is over thanks to his toxic administration. He'll still make money off of them but they are circling the drain. If his hotel in Vegas is any indication...it's lights out for his resorts also.

And he's not able to do both run for President and do a news network. So he will do what he has has always done...fleece the flock. Trump U comes to mind. Same swindle...different platform.

This is WJY the elite want him out of office. Trump screwed up though waiting this long to take this action.too little too late when your about to leave office.

Do you feel your intelligence is being collectively insulted by your Orange Messiah yet? No? More InfoWars for you.

If I was Trump, I would give China 2 weeks to withdraw their forces from their illegal man-made islands in the South China Sea, or else!
China only created and inhabitated these islands to defend oil freighters coming from the Mideast to continue to deliver oil to them as they do not have enough oil to sustain their industry and military.
This is their Achilles heel!
Trump is still President and it would be a stroke of strategic genius!
And besides, we would exact our pound of flesh for the Wuhanvirus that they unleashed upon the world!!

Do you feel your intelligence is being collectively insulted by your Orange Messiah yet? No? More InfoWars for you.
I presume you don't earn enough to have your taxed doubled.

He's getting people pensions. Its a form of patronage. Nothing else makes much sense.

Maybe he has an ace up his sleeve.

No.

Its not your post but I do think that we really have to stop assuming the blob is smarter than he is. He's not. He's not going to actually run in 2024. Here is why:

He will keep his name in the press and he will fleece the idiots who believe in him and squeeze every penny out of them before he punts.

He needs money. That is what the new news network is about...money. He needs it. The days of his clubs attracting people is over thanks to his toxic administration. He'll still make money off of them but they are circling the drain. If his hotel in Vegas is any indication...it's lights out for his resorts also.

And he's not able to do both run for President and do a news network. So he will do what he has has always done...fleece the flock. Trump U comes to mind. Same swindle...different platform.

You haven't a clue about the larger forces at play.
I'll just leave it at that.

I presume you don't earn enough to have your taxed doubled.

You have an imagination. Good for you. :113:

If I was Trump, I would give China 2 weeks to withdraw their forces from their illegal man-made islands in the South China Sea, or else!
China only created and inhabitated these islands to defend oil freighters coming from the Mideast to continue to deliver oil to them as they do not have enough oil to sustain their industry and military.
And besides, we would exact our pound of flesh for the Wuhanvirus that they unleashed upon the world!!
Trump doesn't start new wars, he ends them.

This is "Fuck You, We're Through" or "If You Want An Interventionist Military, Send Your Own Damn Kids."

A MESSAGE FROM OUR NEW ACTING SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: “Ending wars requires compromise and partnership. We met the challenge; we gave it our all. Now, it’s time to come home.

As we prepare for the future. we remain committed to finishing the war that Al Qaida brought to our shores in 2001. This war isn't over. We are on the verge of defeating Al Qaida and its associates, but we must avoid our past strategic error of failing to see the fight through to the finish. Indeed, this fight has been long, our sacrifices have been enormous. and many are weary of war - I'm one of them - but this is the critical phase in which we transition our efforts from a leadership to supporting role.

We are not a people of perpetual war - it is the antithesis of everything for which we stand and for which our ancestors fought. All wars must end. Ending wars requires compromise and partnership. We met the challenge; we gave it our all. Now, it's time to come home. As I consider the scarring but ennobling experience many of us have undergone during this war, the words of Abraham Lincoln during his second Inaugural Address bring me strength, perspective, and confidence:

"With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan - to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.'·​
To all of our Soldiers, Sailors. Airmen, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, Space Professionals, and civilians: Continue to be bold. Continue to be courageous. Continue to set the example of selfless service that is the envy of the world and an example for our citizens. Our tasks are not easy. The burden is great. But together we will take our Nation to new heights. What a magnificent time to be a part of the Department of Defense and the United States Armed Forces. Our Nation needs you, and I'm enormously proud of you. I am humbled and honored to be on your team.

Christopher C. Miller

I don't know if you have noticed, but that nation is in internal chaos.

There is no room to take on an external threat when there is no internal unity.

Forum List

Back