Trump Aides Planning Intervention To Tell Him He Has No Hope

Regardless of whether or not the claims are true, posting claims from CNN about an anonymous source in the current White House is just silly. The reaction is obvious and expected.

USMB sure does have it’s share of keyboard commandos, huh? :lol:

Someone help me out here before I read this article. . . is RawStory meant to be serious, or is it satire? :dunno:

It's gonna take a Nixon-style intervention with multiple participants. ONE person? PLEASE!

“That creates this conversation about who is going to be the person that’s going to reckon with the president and tell him that his time in office could be coming to an end,” she said. “That’s a conversation that I’m told the president’s allies are still having, they’re not sure who that person is going to be. They’ve talked about Jared Kushner, someone like an Ivanka Trump, but they haven’t figured out who it is to bring the president to terms with reality.”

No shit stain the evidence is all over the media, you just refuse to see it or acknowledge it.

Then it should be easy for you to post.
lol turd, all you wanna go is spew bullshit, no matter what I post, you will say it's fake or whatever, it a classic ploy all you greasy scum use everyday.

Yea I didn't think so. You idiots have nothing.

Keep throwing your little hissy fit. It'll all be over soon enough and you're going to have to accept the reality.

Sucks for you.

Total bullshit.

How so?
Trump fired anyone who didn't agree with him and replaced them with insufferable sycophants who dare not tell him no. Reince Preibus did not deny that Trump receives a collection of positive-only press clippings and internet articles TWICE a day. ONce in the morning and again in the afternoon.
He lives in a fucking bubble.
I can't believe I have to explain this to you Trumptards.

He NEVER held a rally in anything but a deep red, almost maroon, town or rural area.
NEVER.
That's delusion, sparky.

Hopefully this is true.

If you look at his Twitter page, he’s having a full meltdown.

Tweeting lie after lie in all caps. Then Twitter is flagging his posts as misleading, which is making him even more angry. He even tried to claim victory in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and North Carolina.

This is going to be the way his presidency ends. This is what’s going to be in history books. Total embarrassment.

That is hilarious!

Oh yeah.
He's in ALL CAPS on Twitter last couple of days.
And he says shit that's blatant lies and Twitter slaps a warning over his tweet.
GODDAMN, I've waited for this day for four years!!!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Forum List

Back