Trump Aides Planning Intervention To Tell Him He Has No Hope

You’re just too stupid to realize it.
Fuck you

You are. Biden is going to be your president. Not my fault you're too stupid to see that.

Cry some more.

Watch all kinds RWNJ posts from totally obscure and totally bull shit websites. President-Elect Biden and Vice-President Elect Harris have won. Cons do not have strong grasp of American Democracy. They have never learned to accept defeat.

They're having a complete meltdown. As is their leader.

It's ok, I'm here to support them in this difficult time for them. I'll be here to support them throughout the next four years.

pajama boys like you just make me sick to my stomach

Cry some more, bitch. Biden will be your president. Nothing is going to change that obvious fact, whether you accept the reality or not.

How you like them apples?

1604780668104.png

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No, it's because he's a loathesome, lying fuck, but I'm not surprised you had to ask.
Thats an emotional response

Just because trump has an outsized personality that scares bedwetting libs they turn to a corrupt old swamp rat who has been compromised by the chicoms

You've been driven insane by rightwing hatemongers - who discovered they could get rich selling you anger, resentment and testosterone replacement therapy. Your aging, mean girl, insult comic - with the orange makeup and the fright wig is a loudmouth conman. It's not your fault you fell for it, unless you do it twice.

I do. But I accept our election process and I have no reason to believe there is any fraud.
Trump is working to present the fraud for you to see

He's been putting the finishing touches on his beautiful healthcare plan since prior to his inauguration. This fraud thing will take eons. Humans don't live eons. Maybe not even collectively.
I suspect your idea of a beautiful healthcare plan involves something-for-nothing for deadbeat biden voters

Trump wasn't in office long enough to come up with one. It's quite an accomplishment to be President 4 years without learning anything about issues or policies. A lot of people are saying.

You've been driven insane by rightwing hatemongers - who discovered they could get rich selling you anger, resentment and testosterone replacement therapy. Your aging, mean girl, insult comic - with the orange makeup and the fright wig is a loudmouth conman. It's not your fault you fell for it, unless you do it twice.
Thats a colorful but not well informed rant

trump represents the policies that I prefer

you are just livid with hate

I do. But I accept our election process and I have no reason to believe there is any fraud.

He's been putting the finishing touches on his beautiful healthcare plan since prior to his inauguration. This fraud thing will take eons. Humans don't live eons. Maybe not even collectively.
I suspect your idea of a beautiful healthcare plan involves something-for-nothing for deadbeat biden voters

Trump wasn't in office long enough to come up with one. It's quite an accomplishment to be President 4 years without learning anything about issues or policies. A lot of people are saying.

Like who ?

Joe Biden.

Fucker can't remember his wife.

CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins said on Friday that White House aides are having discussions about how to stage an “intervention” with President Donald Trump to tell him he has no hope of winning a second term.

Collins said that the aides were plotting an intervention because Trump is still in total denial about losing the 2020 vote to Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Another bullshit post.

Trump is going to challenge hard.

So hold on.

Like who ?

Joe Biden.

That's overrated. Some people actively try to forget their wives. Even if Joe doesn't know what day it is, he'll never get buggered senseless by Putin, and then take Putin's side against the US, the way Trump did in Helsinki.

CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins said on Friday that White House aides are having discussions about how to stage an “intervention” with President Donald Trump to tell him he has no hope of winning a second term.

Collins said that the aides were plotting an intervention because Trump is still in total denial about losing the 2020 vote to Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Another bullshit post.

So hold on.

I agree with you there. Those spineless sycophants couldn't stage an intervention with a SCUD missile up their collective ass. They'll be scuttling off soon enough. Trump's emotion-laden, evidence-free lawsuits are dismissed as quickly as they're filed.

Like who ?

Joe Biden.

That's overrated. Some people actively try to forget their wives. Even if Joe doesn't know what day it is, he'll never get buggered senseless by Putin, and then take Putin's side against the US, the way Trump did in Helsinki.

Bullshit.

Another bullshit post.

So hold on.

I agree with you there. Those spineless sycophants couldn't stage an intervention with a SCUD missile up their collective ass. They'll be scuttling off soon enough. Trump's emotion-laden, evidence-free lawsuits are dismissed as quickly as they're filed.

We don't need lawsuits.

Michigan exposed the Dominion machines (wireless for fucks sake).

GA is calling bullshit on Fulton County late votes.

Going to stay fun for a while.

I think Biden wins....but Trump deserves his shot.

Forum List

Back