Trump Aides Planning Intervention To Tell Him He Has No Hope

I didn’t make an unsupported claim, genius.
Screw you, moron

you dont really care if democrats cheat, do you?

I do. But I accept our election process and I have no reason to believe there is any fraud.

You’re a child. When your team wins, it was fair. When your team loses, you accuse the others of cheating despite no evidence.

Reality is going to suck for you. Keep crying. You have nothing.

It's better this way. Trump shouldn't lose all at once. A little each day is better.

It's better this way. Trump shouldn't lose all at once. A little each day is better.
Why is it better?

because along with the Karens in the suburbs this is all about emotions for you?

thats sad

No, it's because he's a loathesome, lying fuck, but I'm not surprised you had to ask. The longer he refuses to accept reality, the more it will leave a mark.

I do. But I accept our election process and I have no reason to believe there is any fraud.
Trump is working to present the fraud for you to see

He's been putting the finishing touches on his beautiful healthcare plan since prior to his inauguration. This fraud thing will take eons. Humans don't live eons. Maybe not even collectively.

No, it's because he's a loathesome, lying fuck, but I'm not surprised you had to ask.
Thats an emotional response

Just because trump has an outsized personality that scares bedwetting libs they turn to a corrupt old swamp rat who has been compromised by the chicoms

Trump is working to present the fraud for you to see

He's been putting the finishing touches on his beautiful healthcare plan since prior to his inauguration. This fraud thing will take eons. Humans don't live eons. Maybe not even collectively.
I suspect your idea of a beautiful healthcare plan involves something-for-nothing for deadbeat biden voters

CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins said on Friday that White House aides are having discussions about how to stage an “intervention” with President Donald Trump to tell him he has no hope of winning a second term.

Collins said that the aides were plotting an intervention because Trump is still in total denial about losing the 2020 vote to Democratic rival Joe Biden.

45's Administration was never about governing the U.S. It was about HIM and how much graft he could commit.

You’re just too stupid to realize it.
Fuck you

You are. Biden is going to be your president. Not my fault you're too stupid to see that.

Cry some more.

Watch all kinds RWNJ posts from totally obscure and totally bull shit websites. President-Elect Biden and Vice-President Elect Harris have won. Cons do not have strong grasp of American Democracy. They have never learned to accept defeat.

Forum List

Back