Trump Aides Planning Intervention To Tell Him He Has No Hope

You're lying. You follow a political ideological tribe that has an agenda of lies. Those lies aren't accepted by the majority.
Ok

you are so partisan you approve of democrat voter fraud

I don't see any 'democrat voter fraud'. I think you're lying. Your dumb fuck *pResident makes these empty allegations, yet can't provide a scintilla of proof when the burden is on him.

This is because he's a narcissistic sore loser child that lost reelection bigly. I have believed the Orange Virus is a weak, corrupt, incompetent con man most of my life. A real pile of shit since the 80s. He represents the worst of us. I think even less of Cult45.

I don't see any 'democrat voter fraud'. I think you're lying.
Its a free country

democrat partisans like you are never going to admit that your party cheated

It's not my party. No admission necessary. You're never admitting to your own political cult's lies, so spare me your faux concern. Keep selling your BS to like minded, low info. Cult45 members. No one else is listening.

but your way is to peacefully destroy the republic by using voter fraud

You're lying. You follow a political ideological tribe that has an agenda of lies. Those lies aren't accepted by the majority.

There will never be peace with you liars and bad faith actors. I don't know what else you were expecting.

Nothing has changed in 4 years.
No you are the only one lying here..the fact that trump is the first president sense 1980 to not start any wars with another country which is a major accomplishment and a refreshing change from the previous five corrupt administrations we had proves you lie and yes he is telling the truth,if you don’t fight against this obvious voting fraud,then you hate America and want to destroy the republic by doing so.

Amen to that.one thing you got wrong though is this is not a free country,has been a dictatership for decades now.
It has not been as free as the Founders intended

but it can get much, MUCH worse under a liberal dictatorship

Amen to that.one thing you got wrong though is this is not a free country,has been a dictatership for decades now.
It has not been as free as the Founders intended

but it can get much, MUCH worse under a liberal dictatorship
We became a banana republic in 1913 when the fed was created and we have been one ever sense.our one hope of being able to be a free country as our founders intended us to be was taken away from us on Nov 22nd 1963 when our right to freely elect our own presidents,was taken away from us thst day.kennedy was the greatest president of the 20th century.had he lived,we would not have the corrupt government today that we have now,he was taking action to get rid of the cia and fed who are responsible for the world being in the mess it is now.

we would have the kind of government thst our forefathers meant for us to have because he was returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these large corporations that do now. I am not thirilled with trump as president because he has had four years to get rid of the fed and cia and has not lifted a finger.that’s why it pisses me off when I see idiots around here saying he is the greatest president ever crap,they hurt the cause for trump instead of helping it.

While I am not thrilled with trump,at the same time I understand the alternative is 10 times worse because what happened on nov 22nd 1963 would be happening all over again if Biden got in because it would be the same thing a coup taking place with a transfer of power of good to evil if that happened,if they can get away with it this time,then they will always get away with it and that is what is at stake here.

Btw must suck having the same user name as one of the other posters do almost,that Mac is a fucking idiot.lol

Okay but aren’t you going to talk about the major important stuff in the post?
I am not as absolute or unbending on the topic as you are

Having a federsl income tax is not bad if it is not progressive.

unfortunately ours is progressive and probably not anything the founders would approve of

but I tend to avoid debating people that I agree with 95-99% on the issues so I usually just give you a little room whenever possible

i do agree with you on this however,

While I am not thrilled with trump,at the same time I understand the alternative is 10 times worse”

Forum List

Back