Did Trump Run a Brilliant Sting on Democratic Fraud? He knew it was coming & a source says he was prepared to expose it to the country

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

Last edited:
If people are being honest... I think everyone would admit that fraud occurs. The only difference is each side thinks it’s the other that cheated.
When will something actually be done about it is the real question. And I don’t mean arresting a person here and there for voting twice or submitting a ballot for a dead relative. That’s peanuts, and it’s done to give the impression that fraud is a rare occurrence and usually caught. I’m talking about when is the system going to be fixed/reformed to stop the possibility (or at least greatly decrease) the chances of fraud.
Why isn’t their a national ID card linked to finger prints and a photo that must be presented to vote? Why is it some major issue to clean up voting rolls? When are we going to stop this mail in voting bullshit? What about the clear issue of the “chain of custody” for ballots? I mean Jesus Christ, how many times are they going to “find 50,000 uncounted ballots” and shit like that? You found them??? How were they lost track of? They seem to handle boxes of ballots with all the care and security of a 5 year old.
The way our system works should be acceptable to no one.
I mean hell, every 4 years each side accuses the other of cheating. Wouldnt everyone like that to stop??? If I win (my candidate/side I mean), I’d like it known that it was fair and square. The other side can choose to bitch and moan, but there won’t be claims of being cheated. Conversely, if I get my ass handed time at the polls, I’d like to know I got beat straight up. I don’t want to be hearing about people finding boxes of ballots, see videos of poll workers filling out ballots and throwing them in the garbage, poll watchers beingejected from ballot count watching, etc.
I mean hell, I currently have probably 6 or seven videos on my phone right now... things like one guy lighting a bag full of filled out ballots on fire while saying “fuck trump”, a video of a poll worker sitting there filling out ballots instead of counting them, etc.
It’s outrageous. This whole system is a joke, and anybody being honest should be able to admit that.
Regardless of who wins, this can not continue. We can not have a country that constantly had 50% of the populace feeling cheated by the other half. It’s a disaster and will destroy this country.
The democrats felt cheated in 2016, and look how they reacted for 4 years. Now the republicans feel cheated, and guess what? The next 4 years will be a shit show again.

Do you understand why the protests are very small?

The vast majority of people understand that we should count every vote.
Every legal vote, yes.
Every fraudulent vote, no way. That is the only way Creepy Joe can win. You know & so do we.
Ever thought maybe people are holding back to see what happens here? Just the calm before the storm

“Count every vote”.
That sounds all well and good. But the contention is that many of those votes are FRAUDULENT. Should fraudulent votes be counted??
I don’t think anyone has said “don’t count peoples votes”. It’s the shady looking stuff that is disputed, and people want the shadiness looked into.
So saying things like “we should count every vote” makes it seem like you either don’t have an understanding of what is going on, or you are being disingenuous.

If people are being honest... I think everyone would admit that fraud occurs. The only difference is each side thinks it’s the other that cheated.
When will something actually be done about it is the real question. And I don’t mean arresting a person here and there for voting twice or submitting a ballot for a dead relative. That’s peanuts, and it’s done to give the impression that fraud is a rare occurrence and usually caught. I’m talking about when is the system going to be fixed/reformed to stop the possibility (or at least greatly decrease) the chances of fraud.
Why isn’t their a national ID card linked to finger prints and a photo that must be presented to vote? Why is it some major issue to clean up voting rolls? When are we going to stop this mail in voting bullshit? What about the clear issue of the “chain of custody” for ballots? I mean Jesus Christ, how many times are they going to “find 50,000 uncounted ballots” and shit like that? You found them??? How were they lost track of? They seem to handle boxes of ballots with all the care and security of a 5 year old.
I mean hell, every 4 years each side accuses the other of cheating. Wouldnt everyone like that to stop??? If I win (my candidate/side I mean), I’d like it known that it was fair and square. The other side can choose to bitch and moan, but there won’t be claims of being cheated. Conversely, if I get my ass handed time at the polls, I’d like to know I got beat straight up. I don’t want to be hearing about people finding boxes of ballots, see videos of poll workers filling out ballots and throwing them in the garbage, poll watchers beingejected from ballot count watching, etc.
I mean hell, I currently have probably 6 or seven videos on my phone right now... things like one guy lighting a bag full of filled out ballots on fire while saying “fuck trump”, a video of a poll worker sitting there filling out ballots instead of counting them, etc.
It’s outrageous. This whole system is a joke, and anybody being honest should be able to admit that.
Regardless of who wins, this can not continue. We can not have a country that constantly had 50% of the populace feeling cheated by the other half. It’s a disaster and will destroy this country.
The democrats felt cheated in 2016, and look how they reacted for 4 years. Now the republicans feel cheated, and guess what? The next 4 years will be a shit show again.
What a crock. Only DEMOCRATS cheat. Always have. All the way back to Tammany Hall. How do ya think JFK got elected?

What a crock. Only DEMOCRATS cheat. Always have. All the way back to Tammany Hall. How do ya think JFK got elected?
Like I said, each side accuses the other of cheating.
I think democrats cheat like a champ.
Democrats accuse us of cheating.
That right there is common ground... cheating.
Can we, for once, get our shit together and deal with an issue we both agree on?

Every legal vote, yes.
Every fraudulent vote, no way. That is the only way Creepy Joe can win. You know & so do we.
Ever thought maybe people are holding back to see what happens here? Just the calm before the storm

There has been zero proof of any cheating. In any election you can find small isolated instances but simply claiming it's all because of cheating is not going anywhere.

“Count every vote”.
That sounds all well and good. But the contention is that many of those votes are FRAUDULENT. Should fraudulent votes be counted??
I don’t think anyone has said “don’t count peoples votes”. It’s the shady looking stuff that is disputed, and people want the shadiness looked into.
So saying things like “we should count every vote” makes it seem like you either don’t have an understanding of what is going on, or you are being disingenuous.

Trump has said to stop counting. Even his people have told him to stop it.

Every legal vote should be counted. The ballots that appear magically and have no connection to a registered voter....no.

They only appear in your head.

No, Im not the one manufacturing ballots on demand in other states.

Nor is anyone else .

Forum List

Back