Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

We have Rudy on tape. He’s a creep.

Rudy was making a joke......from your link:

“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.” :auiqs.jpg:

“Matt Damon is a fag,” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.” :abgg2q.jpg:

Then there are the lewd comments directed toward Dunphy. “Come here, big tits,” Giuliani says on one occasion, according to the transcript. “Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me [indiscernable]. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits.” :boobies:

Ted Goodman, a spokesman for Giuliani, said in a statement to Rolling Stone that the relationship with Dunphy was “consensual” and questioned Dunphy’s motivations in filing the lawsuit.

It's not a crime to make jokes and talk dirty to your girlfriend. Giuliani was not charged. Try reading your own crap, loser.

Last edited:
Rudy was making a joke......from your link:

“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”

“Matt Damon is a fag,” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.”

Then there are the lewd comments directed toward Dunphy. “Come here, big tits,” Giuliani says on one occasion, according to the transcript. “Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me [indiscernable]. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits.”

Ted Goodman, a spokesman for Giuliani, said in a statement to Rolling Stone that the relationship with Dunphy was “consensual” and questioned Dunphy’s motivations in filing the lawsuit.

It's not a crime to make jokes and talk dirty to your girlfriend. Giuliani was not charged. Try reading your own crap, loser.
Creepy what Rudy finds to be funny

You guys are all morons. Don’t forget to breathe.

She didn’t file a police report she relayed what happened. My guess is she was going to ignore it and simply continue to navigate the world of disgusting men but the opportunity to out him and make some buzz for her book was appealing. She should not have to ignore behavior like that. Just shows what kind of people we had around the White House.

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
Not this beeyach again….

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
I guess she just remembered this.

Rudy even looks like a groper

598.jpeg

I hope she's lying but it is most likely true. I hope she's just saying it because now anybody can fuck with Rudy. His reputation is totally shot. Now even Trump fucks with that pathetic ass kisser. Doesn't pay him. Makes him beg. After all what Rudy did for him - voluntary of course.

Ps.

19ef66f5c69b26a5b14c561146112bca314171d20ae8528b0d307fef2ebf782b.jpg

Forum List

Back