Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Can she prove it?

he was PROBABLY DRUNK! Who can cast the first stone. (-:

LOL That's the skank that made up the story about Trump wresting for the steering wheel of the beast. Didn't her 15 minutes expire years ago?

Wow, u can grope legally!
Only if you are a democrat. Everyone knows that charges like this will never amount to anything but the intent is to keep up the pressure so Rudy goes bankrupt with legal fees. That's how the left treats the guy who led us through the dark days after 9-11. Next thing you know they will be tearing down George Washington's statue.

Oh come on give an old man a cheap thrill.

It was just an accusation by a disgruntled White House aide.

Oh Rudy, you didn't?

I'm guessing alcohol was involved.

Forum List

Back