Trump admits it: He's losing..."Trump is on the precipice of the worst historical loss for an incumbent president" - Sassy Sam Nunberg

it's game over for Trump, my friends!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.

The days of mr scumbag dj thug are counted, the southern district waiting for him to put him away the rest of his miserable life....

1593394285271.png
1593394328930.png

it's game over for Trump, my friends!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.

The days of mr scumbag dj thug are counted, the southern district waiting for him to put him away the rest of his miserable life....

View attachment 356548View attachment 356549
Good for them!

I agree. If Trump loses to such a massive piece of shit, it would be epic

Also every dumb piece of shit voting for Biden should be ashamed.

latest Trump tweet:

"Sorry to inform the Do Nothing Democrats, but I am getting VERY GOOD internal Polling Numbers. Just like 2016, the NYT Polls are Fake!

The Fox Polls are a JOKE! Do you think they will apologize to me & their subscribers AGAIN when I WIN? People want LAW, ORDER & SAFETY!"

notice the use of the term "very good"...that's weaksauce by Trump's standards of hyperbole

IF the election is honest, I do not understand how President Trump can possibly lose.

Bad people are rioting, looting, killing, invading neighborhoods, demanding the end of the police, getting people fired for past comments or actions, and demanding special preference for certain groups.

Furthermore, politicians are kneeling and groveling at the feet of those troublemakers, and many names of foods, universities, etc. are being changed as soon as even one individual says "Boo."

Surely, no one in his/her right mind would vote for a government beholden to such troublemakers.

On the other hand, I may be simply overestimating the intelligence of my fellow Americans.

Trump's falling behind and flailing. He's alienating white voters, and not gaining enough of any other kind. One day he’s tweeting about cracking down on rioters, the next day he’s boasting about letting felons out of prison early.

Biden is done folks. Trump is going win easily. Biden is not even 50% of the guy who couldn't complete at the highest levels in his prime. The hysteria coming from the left is understandable as they see the truth of the situation.

Forum List

Back