Typical left wing looney tunes

Residents should be in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
LOL...in case you haven't noticed..they are..they're just not on your side!

:auiqs.jpg:

Let me rephrase - American residents.
Let me reiterate--They ARE American residents!

If you want to say White..just say it....

Anyone in support of current Democratic Party beliefs, methods and issues is not American. Democrats are the new Bolsheviks. No American can turn Communist and remain American. The philosophies are diametrically opposed.

Last edited:

Anyone in support of current Democratic Party beliefs, methods and issues is not American. Democrats are the new Bolsheviks. No American can turn Communist and remain American. The philosophies are diametrically opposed.
And THAT is the reality of the situation in America today. Good on ya, Billy for realizing that, because that's exactly how it is.

protection for me, not for thee. City council members get taxpayer paid for private security, but not the public at large.

Donald Trump gets taxpayer money to support security each time he plays golf.

protection for me, not for thee. City council members get taxpayer paid for private security, but not the public at large.

hey genius Trump and any other President gets Secret Service protection. The city police are there for the public at large, these idiots are taking away public safety except for themselves.

Compare these with the Republican Platform and how well it has done to support 350+ diverse citizens of the United States:

The first three three with the Republican Platform, which can be perceived as arrogant and divisive.

Last edited:

Compare these with the Republican Platform and how well it has done to support 350+ diverse citizens of the United States:

The first three three three with the Republican Platform which can be perceived as arrogant and divisive.

I must say, I'm not at all broken up about your moral dilemma.

President Trump is not trying to defund the police either

Forum List

Back