Trump admits it: He's losing..."Trump is on the precipice of the worst historical loss for an incumbent president" - Sassy Sam Nunberg

it's game over for Trump, my friends!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.
Trump said it himself, i guess Trump is a "knucklehead"
Trump said it himself
Where's the video?
They don’t need to provide any fact. You need to provide the non video to prove it does not exist and prove yourself innocent
Lib 101

"We are no longer the silent majority. We are a movement that is ready to fight with open discourse for our country! This neo-Marxist revolution that the career politicians in the Kingdom of DC are propagating will not stand; because we the people stand together." - Trump

The campaign hasn’t even started yet. A lot can happen in four months, just as we have seen in the last four.

Wait until the debates comes along, three scheduled so far.

:eek:

Biden will need a pinch hitter in the debates, if he dares speak it's over for him. Once Biden start rambling about kids in a pool playing with the hair on his legs and sitting on his lap game over.
Biden is no Santa Claus. More like Santa Sauce!

Just because it's in Politico doesn't make it untrue. The story that it ran Sunday about President Trump finally acknowledging that he's on track to lose reelection sounds very, very true.

In recent weeks, it's become pretty clear that Trump is willing to crack down on free speech, and so it's definitely making me lean more toward Biden now

It's the best loss ever by anyone. Nobody has ever lost this well, this bigly, ever in the history of losing. Look at Obama, he never lost an election even once!

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture.

Trump’s polarizing rhetoric on racial justice pushed an important issue for young voters to the forefront of their voting calculus.

It is the issue where they already saw the biggest distinction between the candidates, because they understand that Trump is a racist who has no interest in changing and tackling racism in this country

But it’s also put a rocket booster on that. Trump’s response has made it even more clear how dangerous he is to them

It's gonna be OK. Jimmy Carter never had a chance at a second term either. I wish he had----woulda been interesting at minimum

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.
Trump said it himself, i guess Trump is a "knucklehead"
Trump said it himself
Where's the video?
And WHERE is Coyote? (Ha-ha!)

It's gonna be OK. Jimmy Carter never had a chance at a second term either. I wish he had----woulda been interesting at minimum
I'll HAVE to disagree with you on this one. Jimmy REALLY knew his nuts (peanuts), but that's about it. But I've heard he makes a VERY good quiche. With peanuts, of course.

Trump speaks blunt truth which is polarizing and other abstract adjectives to liberals because they want gently applied feelings and not facts

Just because it's in Politico doesn't make it untrue. The story that it ran Sunday about President Trump finally acknowledging that he's on track to lose reelection sounds very, very true.

The video from YOUR link doesn't support the I am losing claim, if you watched what he said just before that, you would know he wasn't saying he IS losing....

Forum List

Back