Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

I get that you are a Putinist anti-democratic acolyte, but generally speaking presidents have not used the office as personal fiefdoms and used taxpayer dollars to punish those not sufficient loyal to them personally. I don’t expect you to understand because you are a Russian tool who has no respect for the American way.

Comrade traitor, you are a fascist. Your filthy party is nearly identical to that of Pol Pot.

Immediate goals of Pol Pot - and the democrat party

• Reform the police
  • Create community patrols to replace the police
  • Have community patrols punish hate speech
  • Suppress politically incorrect ideas (using blue plastic bags when necessary)
  • Ensure youth is politically dominent
  • Redistribute wealth

Other than a long debunked conspiracy theory promoted by you fascists, what specific attributes do I share with the Russian dictator that you of the Khmer Rouge bought the dirty dossier from when you tried to rig the last presidential election?

Still, the use of federal aid to assist state projects must be authorized by congress through specific bills. The dishonorable Tim Walz deliberately burned down Mogadishu using his BLM Klansmen, making the violence and destruction a state project. It isn't a disaster, and Walz should be arrested from attempted fraud in making the claim.

You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this...

Routinely?

Really?

Howsabout listing all those times when vermin pigs destroyed a city and then federal money was provided to effect repairs?

Obama denied a request by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan in 2015 for relief after the Baltimore riots when Freddie Gray was killed. Of course, Hogan's a Republican, so you probably said nothing about Obama not granting that request.

But now the person in a position to grant approval is a Republican and the requesting Governor is a democrat, so suddenly it's a horrible decision?

Walz can sit back and watch as his career dissipation light goes into overdrive. His inaction as Governor will end up being his downfall. He encouraged the unrest, apparently too fucking stupid to understand what the result of telling animals to act like animals would be.

Fuck him, and fuck Minnesota...
I think the voters will give all the mayors who allowed this the boot, as well as some governors.

I"m not sure why you are all responding to this Johnlaw

You all know for a fact that if it was a Democrat President denying a Republican governor aid for a problem that governor created, he would be perfectly okay with it.

Obama (D) denied aid to Maryland Governor Hogan (R) back in 2015...

I"m not sure why you are all responding to this Johnlaw

You all know for a fact that if it was a Democrat President denying a Republican governor aid for a problem that governor created, he would be perfectly okay with it.

Obama (D) denied aid to Maryland Governor Hogan (R) back in 2015...
Was it similar circumstances?

My point, as always, is that if it was a Democrat President who withheld federal aid because a Republican Governor allowed the disaster to unfold, this person would be a-okay with it.

I don't remember the circumstances for the reason Obama withheld aid to Maryland. I would have to refresh My memory of it, but it isn't that important to Me.

Trump is doing the right thing, and it is going to cost him votes in Minnesota. It will likely cost him the state.

I don't remember the circumstances for the reason Obama withheld aid to Maryland. I would have to refresh My memory of it, but it isn't that important to Me.

The circumstances were almost identical. It was for damage from the riots which occurred when Freddie Gray was killed. The only difference is that Governor Hogan didn't encourage the vermin scum...

Trump is doing the right thing, and it is going to cost him votes in Minnesota. It will likely cost him the state.

That could not possibly be less of an issue. The last Republican to win Minnesota in a general election was, if I recall, Richard Nixon...

The circumstances were almost identical. It was for damage from the riots which occurred when Freddie Gray was killed. The only difference is that Governor Hogan didn't encourage the vermin scum...

That could not possibly be less of an issue. The last Republican to win Minnesota in a general election was, if I recall, Richard Nixon...
Okay. Well, this Johnlaw will make some adolescent excuse for why it was okay for Obama but not Trump.

Regardless, this exposes everyone to the fact that this person isn't a serious thinker.

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.
Naughty words arent illegal, dipshit.

Defend racism any way you want I suppose.
Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.
First of all, people do address the gun violence. But you NRA Fed assfucks will not allow any control of the guns.

Ultra rare? How many black people should cops be able to kill unjustly before you assfucks give a shit?

" Trump is doing the right thing, and it is going to cost him votes in Minnesota. It will likely cost him the state. "

I agree that Trump is doing the right thing, and it very well might cost him the state. BUT - if he did send aid to Minnesota for riot damage then he would probably lose the election, as well he should. I do think there will be a lot of voters in Minnesota and elsewhere who will put the blame squarely where it belongs - on the democrats.

You’re even more stupid then I could imagine. The governor and Mayor responsible for the riots??? Grow the hell up or think before you post this inanity.

So, I've got to ask - are you actually pro-Trump and trolling just to make Communists look stupid? :dunno:

Walz refused to move against the BLM Klan uprising in Mogadishu. It's not a natural disaster, it is a democrat political operation.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Maybe if democrats didnt burn the country down, voters might have been more inclined to vote this way. I wouldnt hold my breath for that outcome at this point.
Maybe if you assholes would speak up against this killing by police of unarmed black men instead of basking in your inbred racism, things would change and the need to protest for this end.

Christ, do you dems actually believe this shit? :cuckoo:
Christ you Republicans don 't know this? I suppose you think Trump is doing great.

Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.

Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
You can address anything you want, but dont expect there to be no controversy when BLM riots, burns down cities and murders women and children.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
You can address anything you want, but dont expect there to be no controversy when BLM riots, burns down cities and murders women and children.

There is supposed to be people upset.

No one is supporting the looting or violencce. But I think even an ass like you can get it that when peaceful protersts get nothing, burning shit can happen to demand action.

What have you ever protested?

I agree but what does that have to do with Biden?

Their decision to abandon their police department, their city for days, and not deploy til after massive damage is done is on them.

This was the reaction of politicians there.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
If only they were a Red State. Your fat assed orange buddy puts politics ahead of his duty.
Red states didn't allow the protesters riot for days on end. So we don't need the money.
Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.
The governor and mayor let it happen. Let them figure out how to pay for it.
Trump stokes the fires with his hate speak.
Lol, Trump retaliates against you loons hatred towards him

Forum List

Back