Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

Jus more proof of Trump’s gangster-style presidency.
The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

You are off the scale when it comes to pure idiocy

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
Disaster relief is commonly given when the Mayor and the governor are directly responsible for the disaster?

Please post an example, idiot.

Only a fascist dolt would support billing the rest of America for destruction caused by corrupt local politicians.

The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.

Yep. All Democrats are at this point; morally bankrupt deviants and traitors and violent racist vermin every one of them.

Natural disasters beyond our control is one thing, but political disasters is another. Public safety and security is totally a state and local issue and the damage that was done could have and should have been avoided or at least mitigated by the mayors and governors. I say they shouldn't get one thin dime of federal taxdollars for their cowardice.

Absolutely correct, Sir. Quoted for truth.

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.
Naughty words arent illegal, dipshit.

Defend racism any way you want I suppose.

I get that you are Khmer Rouge, but how does denying a claim to a governor who ENCOURAGED AND PROMOTED violence?

{

Walz and Frey, both Democrats, have been hammered over their nearly non-existent response to the growing crisis in Minneapolis which went from a peaceful protest over Floyd's death to an all-out assault on the city, its businesses and even residents.

"The situation in Minneapolis is no longer in any way about the murder of George Floyd," Walz said. "It's about attacking civil society, instilling fear and disrupting our great cities."

While that may be, residents say there's still a growing problem and its elected leaders need to address it immediately.

"It looks like a war zone," Jeff Boggs, an Atlanta native who moved to Minneapolis three years ago, told Fox News.

}

This wasn't a natural disaster, but a military assault BY THE DEMOCRATS on Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis)

I get that you are a Putinist anti-democratic acolyte, but generally speaking presidents have not used the office as personal fiefdoms and used taxpayer dollars to punish those not sufficient loyal to them personally. I don’t expect you to understand because you are a Russian tool who has no respect for the American way.

It's called accountability, a word you fricken loons don't seem to understand. You may want to look it up.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
Disaster relief is commonly given when the Mayor and the governor are directly responsible for the disaster?

You’re even more stupid then I could imagine. The governor and Mayor responsible for the riots??? Grow the hell up or think before you post this inanity.

I live 40 miles north of Twin Cities in a peaceful exurban area with low taxes, low crime and none of the SJW morons infecting it. A true red county.
Screw Walz and the Twin Cities. Lake Street will never recover, because most business owners are not financially suicidal. It should remain destroyed as a testament to mass stupidity.

And I bet you go to the Twin Cities all the time!

Nothing there I need. Everything is available in the outer suburbs.
I was working twenty blocks south of the riots doing a remodel in an expensive neighborhood along Minnehaha Creek. You wouldn't even know the animals were burning Lake Street at the time.
FEMA made the right call in its denial of federal funds. This was a failure of Walz to not immediately stop the riots.

I bet you go to the hospitals there.
You are just being stupid.
There are hospitals all over the state.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433

You're a Marxist thug.

You’re even more stupid then I could imagine. The governor and Mayor responsible for the riots??? Grow the hell up or think before you post this inanity.
How are they not responsible? When Trump offered to call in the National Guard, they refused to allow it.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.

Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.

Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?

I get that you are Khmer Rouge, but how does denying a claim to a governor who ENCOURAGED AND PROMOTED violence?

{

Walz and Frey, both Democrats, have been hammered over their nearly non-existent response to the growing crisis in Minneapolis which went from a peaceful protest over Floyd's death to an all-out assault on the city, its businesses and even residents.

"The situation in Minneapolis is no longer in any way about the murder of George Floyd," Walz said. "It's about attacking civil society, instilling fear and disrupting our great cities."

While that may be, residents say there's still a growing problem and its elected leaders need to address it immediately.

"It looks like a war zone," Jeff Boggs, an Atlanta native who moved to Minneapolis three years ago, told Fox News.

}

This wasn't a natural disaster, but a military assault BY THE DEMOCRATS on Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis)

I get that you are a Putinist anti-democratic acolyte, but generally speaking presidents have not used the office as personal fiefdoms and used taxpayer dollars to punish those not sufficient loyal to them personally. I don’t expect you to understand because you are a Russian tool who has no respect for the American way.
The American Way is cleaning up your own messes.

Democrats don't do that.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this and not used for political purposes, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
Hey, dumbass, the disaster in question was created for political purposes -- and not by Trump.

I get the feeling that when you shit your pants in incoherent rage, you demand that someone else clean you up.

You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this...

Routinely?

Really?

Howsabout listing all those times when vermin pigs destroyed a city and then federal money was provided to effect repairs?

Obama denied a request by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan in 2015 for relief after the Baltimore riots when Freddie Gray was killed. Of course, Hogan's a Republican, so you probably said nothing about Obama not granting that request.

But now the person in a position to grant approval is a Republican and the requesting Governor is a democrat, so suddenly it's a horrible decision?

Walz can sit back and watch as his career dissipation light goes into overdrive. His inaction as Governor will end up being his downfall. He encouraged the unrest, apparently too fucking stupid to understand what the result of telling animals to act like animals would be.

Fuck him, and fuck Minnesota...

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433

You're a Marxist thug.

Walz waited three days before calling up the NG, then he failed to put them into play until the fifth night....Jacob Frey ordered the 3rd precinct house to be abandoned, rather than bringing in reinforcements from the staties and county sheriffs.

Both were grossly derelict in their duties to keep the peace and protect property, and you are a raging dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back