Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Well, they didn't try and punish every kid in the neighborhood every time I did something wrong. I didn't get punished when a neighbor or even a sibling did something stupid or wrong.

I don't actually have a problem with the federal government giving aid directly to the people who were harmed by the asinine policies of the state and local officials. But bailing the governor out of the expenses he caused, which anyone with a teaspoonful of brains could see coming from his policies? Fuck that noise.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.

I would assume that rebuilding things that were burned down is a big part of that.

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.

What color is the sky in Bizarro World, btw? I've always wondered.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
If only they were a Red State. Your fat assed orange buddy puts politics ahead of his duty.

Oh, yeah, THAT'S what it's about, RealDumb. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the governor deliberately caused the damage with his asinine policies. It MUST be just about politics, because that's all YOU would care about.

They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

I love it when you left-tards reveal yourselves as racist fucks and are too fucking stupid to realize you've done it. Calling things "racist" that have nothing to do with race because YOU can't see people as anything but their race. Well done, Jethro.

Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!

Trump needs many of these places to win next November. Telling them to "screw off" is not how he will do that. It failed for Obama/Hillary and will for Trump also.
/----/ NEWS FLASH: The libtards begging for money to clean up what other libtards destroyed aren't voting for Trump no matter how much money he sends. Trump gave Andy Boy Cuomo everything he needed and Cuomo still hates Trump. You see Trump will not try and buy votes like you democRATs are famous for.
Yes, bribery of the federal government is a normal thing in looney land these days. If we don't take a stand as a nation against the loons, then we are toast. Your post is spot on, and maybe Trump should beat them at their own game now, and buy the voters out using the U.S. treasury, and then rolling back unpopular laws regarding personal property taxes, the death tax excetra, excetra, excetra.

It has been the democrooks game forever now, and sadly it has been highly effective. Where there is a need fill it, and where there is a want give it. He'll be surprised as to how effective it is in the end, even though I know that him being a business man who is very financially responsible, and very organized and budget minded, the democrooks however, will do whatever it takes to get elected, even if they have to lie, cheat and steal to do it. Trump must get into the trenches, and fight fire with fire now.

Bring on the winning Trump, by using the same winning strategy as before "DELIVER what you say, and do what you say". It's a win win. Nothing else matters.
So, your ultrimate busiuness man has taken us from a stroing economyt to a recession in 3 years.

What kind of fucking idiot thinks this is good?

I'm more interested in what kind of fucking idiot thinks a pandemic is the President's fault. Oh, wait, that'd be you.

Bull. Shit. Blue state assholes refused to call out the National Guard. Gassed peaceful protesters? Fuck you you lying fuck.

Johnlaw can't be reasoned with. He won't accept logic. Facts are irrelevant to him. He is a sociopath without a shred or hint of integrity. If anything he posts ever turns out to be fact, it's purely coincidence. Like most, if not all Khmer Rouge democrats, he posts what serves the party. The ONLY factor that determines what he posts is what serves the party. If the truth were to serve the party, he would post the truth. Since 99% of the time it's lies that serve the party, he tells lies in nearly all of his posts. No point in getting mad because he lies, he IS a lie, his entire FILTHY PARTY is a lie. They want power and to destroy America. They will SAY or DO anything to establish the Marxist dictatorship they seek. NOTHING Johnlaw or ANY DEMOCRAT ever says or posts can be taken at face value, it is ALL to serve the obsession of creating their hell on earth of a global Marxist dictatorship.
Oh Jesus Fuck. You God damn Trumpettess accept no facts & think Trump tells the truth. Climate change is a hoax, Covid is a hoax, the Russian interference is a hoax. The Democrats ran the Mueller investigation., How fucking dumb are you assholes?
/—-/ Strawman arguments.
Your arguments. You stupid fucks claim all those things are hoaxes. Proof of just how stupid your really are.
/——/ No we don’t. As it’s been explained 1,000 times, the Climate has always changed since the earth was formed. No one denies it, but you wanting to control it with taxes and regulations is a hoax.

Covid isn’t a hoax but the media spin and hype is.

The Russians always try to interfere in elections around the world, but saying Trump was part of it is a hoax.

And Mueller was so out of it, he couldn’t
even discuss the investigation when called to Congress.

Now wait a few days and another Libtard will repeat the same old lies about Republicans.
See, you really are just another dumbass Truimpette who disses science & listens to people like Trump & Limbaugh. Stupid fucking people.

Whetrher Trump wasd ivolvedc is not relevanmt tion the investigatiuon bvecayuse Trump & many of his campaign lied about Russian contacts. If rthoisew assfucks told the truith, there would nlot hsave beedn any investigation .

Mueller was picked by a Trumop Appointee you fucking idiot. I guess Trump picks the dumnbesat people.
Dood. Spell check. Please.

We're not counting "only those who were hospitalized", were only counting the "resolved cases" - where the patient has either recovered or passed away.

:rofl:

Resolved cases are those where people were hospitalized and there was a case.

You are falsifying numbers to inflate the mortality.

Reality is there have been at least 100 million cases of Covid-19 in the USA, and only a tiny fraction were reported. We now at testing 575,000 people PER DAY, so suddenly the numbers change

YOU and the other Marxists ONLY want to count hospitalized patients because the VAST majority of POSITIVE cases are asymptomatic and destroy the narrative of fear that your party uses to control the peasants.
Noper. Counting hospital cases taske out your argument that the number of cases are up only because the testing is up.

Dunce.

Cases tested and not hospitalized is the overwhelming majority of positive tests. Counting only those hospitalized is falsifying the numbers - which is what the CDC and the little Goebbels are doing.

Yes a lot of those affected do not need hospital care.

Half of you half wits claim counting hospital cases is the only true measurement & half say it isn't. You & your band of dumb asses rerally need to get your stories straight.

You and the ChiCom lady are pushing utterly bullshit numbers because it is VITAL to the Marxist agenda for this to be deadly - except it isn't.

The FACT is that the vast majority of positive tests are of asymptomatic (it means people who don't show any sickness, you drooling retard). By EXCLUDING these and ONLY counting people that are so sick they need to be hospitalized you totally fake the actual rate of fatality.

Bull. Shit. Blue state assholes refused to call out the National Guard. Gassed peaceful protesters? Fuck you you lying fuck.

Johnlaw can't be reasoned with. He won't accept logic. Facts are irrelevant to him. He is a sociopath without a shred or hint of integrity. If anything he posts ever turns out to be fact, it's purely coincidence. Like most, if not all Khmer Rouge democrats, he posts what serves the party. The ONLY factor that determines what he posts is what serves the party. If the truth were to serve the party, he would post the truth. Since 99% of the time it's lies that serve the party, he tells lies in nearly all of his posts. No point in getting mad because he lies, he IS a lie, his entire FILTHY PARTY is a lie. They want power and to destroy America. They will SAY or DO anything to establish the Marxist dictatorship they seek. NOTHING Johnlaw or ANY DEMOCRAT ever says or posts can be taken at face value, it is ALL to serve the obsession of creating their hell on earth of a global Marxist dictatorship.
Oh Jesus Fuck. You God damn Trumpettess accept no facts & think Trump tells the truth. Climate change is a hoax, Covid is a hoax, the Russian interference is a hoax. The Democrats ran the Mueller investigation., How fucking dumb are you assholes?
/—-/ Strawman arguments.
Your arguments. You stupid fucks claim all those things are hoaxes. Proof of just how stupid your really are.
/——/ No we don’t. As it’s been explained 1,000 times, the Climate has always changed since the earth was formed. No one denies it, but you wanting to control it with taxes and regulations is a hoax.

The Russians always try to interfere in elections around the world, but saying Trump was part of it is a hoax.

Now wait a few days and another Libtard will repeat the same old lies about Republicans.
See, you really are just another dumbass Truimpette who disses science & listens to people like Trump & Limbaugh. Stupid fucking people.

Whetrher Trump wasd ivolvedc is not relevanmt tion the investigatiuon bvecayuse Trump & many of his campaign lied about Russian contacts. If rthoisew assfucks told the truith, there would nlot hsave beedn any investigation .

Mueller was picked by a Trumop Appointee you fucking idiot. I guess Trump picks the dumnbesat people.

Drunken motherfucker.

/—-/ Strawman arguments.

Dood. Spell check. Please.

For realdunce, TruthMatters....

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

Fully Agree. In fact his megalomania reaches way too far in this matter:

Trump really believes he is a King, and the separation of powers is a fantasy.

Sadly, so do his ardent supporters.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
If only they were a Red State. Your fat assed orange buddy puts politics ahead of his duty.

Oh, yeah, THAT'S what it's about, RealDumb. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the governor deliberately caused the damage with his asinine policies. It MUST be just about politics, because that's all YOU would care about.

Once again a Simple Simone focused on blaming others. Sad.

Fully Agree. In fact his megalomania reaches way too far in this matter:

Trump really believes he is a King, and the separation of powers is a fantasy.

Sadly, so do his ardent supporters.
In a time where leftism is running rampant, we might actually need a King in order to get us out of this mess. Who knew this nation was going to go straight off of the deep end when allowed leftism to flourish like a cudsu vine.

In a time where leftism is running rampant, we might actually need a King in order to get us out of this mess. Who knew this nation was going to go straight off of the deep end when allowed leftism to flourish like a cudsu vine.

We don't need a King, we've already got a Fuehrer.

Please define a "leftist", I'e asked this question at least a dozen times in the past and no one who uses this term has ever defined it or what they believe it means.

You and the ChiCom lady are pushing utterly bullshit numbers because it is VITAL to the Marxist agenda for this to be deadly - except it isn't.

The FACT is that the vast majority of positive tests are of asymptomatic (it means people who don't show any sickness, you drooling retard). By EXCLUDING these and ONLY counting people that are so sick they need to be hospitalized you totally fake the actual rate of fatality.

Are the 140,000 deaths asymptomatic? What about the overwhelmed hospitals in Arizona, Texas, Arizona and Florida?
Bad analogy. We're not family fucknuts.... you're literally the enemy.

Your attitude is why your country in flailing and dying. Your fellow countrymen ARE your American family regardless or race or background.

Anyone who believes otherwise IS the problem.

Please define a "leftist", I'e asked this question at least a dozen times in the past and no one who uses this term has ever defined it or what they believe it means.
/——/ Geeeze, get your Google fixed. I’ve done your research for you:
Leftist
A person belonging to the political left and usually identifying with the radical, anti capitalist, or revolutionary sectors of left politics. Includes anarchists, marxists, communists, socialists, and all other explicitly radical left ideologies.
That guy's a total leftist, his pantry is full of Molotov cocktails and nothing else.

Say Comrade, will you be with your fellow ANTIFA Brown Shirts tonight raping and pillaging?

If you like this, VOTE DEMOCRAT!

1594993193296.png

Forum List

Back