Trump accepts QAnon support

1597884489169.png

Among the baseless conspiracy theories touted by QAnon followers — some of whom have been implicated in multiple crimes in recent years, including armed standoffs, kidnappings and murder — include the claim that Trump has been working to dismantle a “deep state” cabal of liberal and Hollywood elites who traffic children and worship Satan.
When asked directly by a reporter about this claim — that Trump is “secretly saving the world” from a “Satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals,” the president wondered aloud as to whether that was a “bad thing or a good thing.”

“I haven’t heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?
” he said. “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it.”

Trump, at this stage will accept support from where ever he can get it I guess.. Trump praises QAnon conspiracy theorists, says he appreciates their support

I don't know much about QAnon, but given Epstein and pedophile island - looks like they have a FAR better record of accuracy than the Leftist media with the Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory.

So, does the democrat party support pedophilia? Bill Clinton is a pedophile and the Communists had him as a speaker, so again, maybe the QAnon people are right?

Didn't they say that Trump is saving the world from the wicked?

And then, Trump agreed. He is saving the world.

Awesome!

Trump, at this stage will accept support from where ever he can get it I guess.. Trump praises QAnon conspiracy theorists, says he appreciates their support

I don't know much about QAnon, but given Epstein and pedophile island - looks like they have a FAR better record of accuracy than the Leftist media with the Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory.

So, does the democrat party support pedophilia? Bill Clinton is a pedophile and the Communists had him as a speaker, so again, maybe the QAnon people are right?
Leftist media with the Russian collusion conspiracy theory?..guess you missed the just released Senate Intelligence committee findings..Senate report outlines 'grave' Russian threat in 2016 election probe

Among the baseless conspiracy theories touted by QAnon followers — some of whom have been implicated in multiple crimes in recent years, including armed standoffs, kidnappings and murder — include the claim that Trump has been working to dismantle a “deep state” cabal of liberal and Hollywood elites who traffic children and worship Satan.
When asked directly by a reporter about this claim — that Trump is “secretly saving the world” from a “Satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals,” the president wondered aloud as to whether that was a “bad thing or a good thing.”

“I haven’t heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?
” he said. “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it.”

Fascinating, Leach.
1597886516439.png

Do democrats support child molestation, as a party?

1597886479774.png

Leftist media with the Russian collusion conspiracy theory?..guess you missed the just released Senate Intelligence committee findings..Senate report outlines 'grave' Russian threat in 2016 election probe

So, Trump Colludified with Russia, Comrade traitor?

{ “Epstein’s number one recruiter of young women was a socialite named Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of billionaire Robert Maxwell, whose corruption infuriated so many people that he was thrown overboard from his yacht and drowned in 1991,” said Morrow. “Ms. Maxwell considers herself close friends with Bill Clinton, even receiving an invitation to daughter Chelsea’s wedding in 2010. Groomed as Epstein’s pimp mama, Ghislaine Maxwell opened doors for lots of VIPs, Prince Andrew [of the British royal family] being one of them. This scenario leads to a 17-year-old girl named Virginia Roberts, who asserts that she had sexual relations with Prince Andrew and eight other women. By the way, Roberts also met on two separate occasions with Bill Clinton. Roberts made it perfectly clear what Epstein’s associates were interested in: ‘Fresh looking, innocent girls not over 17-years-old.’” }

QAnon might be full of shit, but there is a FUCK LOAD more evidence supporting their claims than there is supporting yours.

No one, not Trump (despite your fucking lies) or anyone else denied that Russia has been interfering in our elections since at least 1917, just as Obama interfered in the Israeli elections - pile of fucking shit that he is. But the traitor party lied and spread a vile conspiracy theory that Trump was conspiring with Russia - zero truth to it.

As for a secret island where democrats, Hollywood and the media went to molest children - well looks like that was real all along.

{

US Virgin Islands reporter Kellie Meyer tweeted that the first time she passed Jeffrey Epstein’s island when she moved to the area the boat captain called it “pedophile island” and told her to stay away from it. That was only the first time she heard the island called that. She noted she heard it several times after that.

In a series of tweets, Meyer showed a photo of the island, saying that when the flag is raised, it’s known that Epstein is on the island, but after he was arrested this week, the flag disappeared.

}

Facts, as opposed to democrat scum...

The democrat party is nothing more then a domestic terrorist group run by a global pedophile cult.

This is why democrats admire Bill Clinton to this day. Democrats watch videos of Biden creeping on little girls and the average democrat gets jealous. Democrats are the worst of the worst type of people.

Bill Clinton says he's only been on the pedophile plane 4 times and never been to the pedophile island, and democrats believe him.

Whas it all about?

Apparantly there is a group of nutjobs who claim that Hollywood and the democrats are all a bunch of rapists and child molesters. That powerful people in the media have been sexually preying on women and children..

{ On Wednesday afternoon, a few hours after Lauer's ouster was announced, Variety published an article that depicted Lauer as a serial harasser of women who worked on "Today," preying on many of the female producers who worked for him. The accusers in the article were anonymous, and their accounts have not been confirmed by NBC News. }

It's just a conspiracy theory.

I mean, our noble Communist rulers are pure as the driven snow, they would never abuse children

Q Anon is a fantasy...pretty much like CNN, except Q Anon hasn't paid to be on in every TV in every airport in America.
QAnon is just a fantasy?..meaning what...it really doesn't exist?

I mean the idea of large, organized groups of pedophiles is just crazy, right?

Forum List

Back