Trump a victim of campaign of lies regarding Russia connection

Derockinmad

Rookie
Sep 24, 2016
I've never seen such blatant lying and fake news cooking by the liberal press...they think they are getting their come-uppance, right? Our patriotic group has been briefed by some top people in the Trump White House.

There is not a shred of evidence...just "he says she says"...paid for by Hillary and her cohorts...Donald Jr. was set up from the get-go!!

This guy Mueller is on his last legs...he will be history in short order. Then the truth will emerge. I'll tell you this, I'd rather see a guy like Putin run things than someone like Clinton! Or her Liberal Elite snobs! Trump is very much like Putin, so no wonder they get along.

Look, we elected a President with an overwhelming POPULAR majority (liberal press not withstanding) and mandate to overturn everything that Obama did...he's doing that BRILLIANTLY! He is executing a MASTER PLAN...Let's get behind this genius and really make American great again, just like it was in the 50s.

I've never seen such blatant lying and fake news cooking by the liberal press...they think they are getting their come-uppance, right? Our patriotic group has been briefed by some top people in the Trump White House.

There is not a shred of evidence...just "he says she says"...paid for by Hillary and her cohorts...Donald Jr. was set up from the get-go!!

This guy Mueller is on his last legs...he will be history in short order. Then the truth will emerge. I'll tell you this, I'd rather see a guy like Putin run things than someone like Clinton! Or her Liberal Elite snobs! Trump is very much like Putin, so no wonder they get along.

Look, we elected a President with an overwhelming POPULAR majority (liberal press not withstanding) and mandate to overturn everything that Obama did...he's doing that BRILLIANTLY! He is executing a MASTER PLAN...Let's get behind this genius and really make American great again, just like it was in the 50s.
You've never seen lying before, then put on some fuckin glasses, turn up your gotdamned hearing aid, you idiot!! Trump is tweeting!!!!

You've never seen lying before, then put on some fuckin glasses, turn up your gotdamned hearing aid, you idiot!! Trump is tweeting!!!!

Hush yo mouf, gal.

They're simply using Alinsky's rules, with a little Stalin and Goebbels thrown in.

8. "Keep the pressure on. Never let up."

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

11. "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive."

But #7 is the one that's gonna get them: "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

I've never seen such blind and willful ignorance. Trump and his spawn caught lying again and again and like he said, he could shoot someone in public out on the street and his minions will still believe what ever he said. It was no joke. He was serious. And apparently, he was right.

Of course a little asshole like you would like to see Putin running things. So would the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Of course he is. Everyone knows that it is true. Even the left.

Forum List

Back