Trump, a True Friend of Israel, Scuttles Anti-Israel Vote at UN

Nah, we are all cool with jews. What's not to like about them? They have higher IQs than just about every other race, they are extremely inventive with medicine and technology, they are peaceful people and they make great neighbors, plus they smash it when it comes to business. Honestly, id say jews are the most successful humans on the planet.
Great response, however I must protesteth, lol.

1) Jews are not a race.

2) While Jews are very smart, they dont really seem to like hearing it said about them. I have no idea why.

3) Jews are the most successful ethnicity on the planet that had lost their original homeland. That they have held it together for 2000 years since the ROmans massacred and dispersed so many is a tribute to their intelligence, faith and resourcefulness.

4) While Jews are peaceful people, they can kick some serious ass when they need to.

5) They are the way they are because they are Gods People, the best of us as human beings and a blessing to the people of whatever land they settle.
jesus you people are brainwashed. Oh and yes jews are a race Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal

Who the fuck cares?
Obviously you do. I don't let stupidity go without correcting it.

I could care less if Jews are a race.

we have nothing in common with you right wing uneducated goyim

What do you mean 'WE', White Man?

lone_ranger_and_tonto_1956.jpg

Nah, we are all cool with jews. What's not to like about them? They have higher IQs than just about every other race, they are extremely inventive with medicine and technology, they are peaceful people and they make great neighbors, plus they smash it when it comes to business. Honestly, id say jews are the most successful humans on the planet.

1) Jews are not a race.

2) While Jews are very smart, they dont really seem to like hearing it said about them. I have no idea why.

3) Jews are the most successful ethnicity on the planet that had lost their original homeland. That they have held it together for 2000 years since the ROmans massacred and dispersed so many is a tribute to their intelligence, faith and resourcefulness.

4) While Jews are peaceful people, they can kick some serious ass when they need to.

5) They are the way they are because they are Gods People, the best of us as human beings and a blessing to the people of whatever land they settle.
jesus you people are brainwashed. Oh and yes jews are a race Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal

Who the fuck cares?

OK then why reply? I didn't quote you. I was correcting someone else. Like I said I never let a incorrect answer go unanswered.

1) Jews are not a race.

Who the fuck cares?

OK then why reply? I didn't quote you. I was correcting someone else. Like I said I never let a incorrect answer go unanswered.

Because it's an open messageboard.

With all due respect, Coyote, but you have been wrestling with Odium and now have that pig shit smell on you.

Maybe you should shower and ignore the troll?

But whatever, it's none of my business.

:thanks:

Who the fuck cares?

Indeed. But who the hell replies just to whine about something that wasn't direct at them. Not very bright thing to do....its just showing its a whine and nothing substantive. But keep going...its the liberal thing to do....but its OK the cohenservatives here are catching up with you,they can't have a substantive intelligent conversation either.

With all due respect, Coyote, but you have been wrestling with Odium and now have that pig shit smell on you.

Maybe you should shower and ignore the troll?

But whatever, it's none of my business.

:thanks:
Scared of debate....ahh its the same ole same ole. Doesn't matter if liberal or conservative NEITHER can have a substantive debate because they get their asses kicked.

You mean you could NOT care less, right?

And Odium correcting stupidity h as to be a severe risk of forming a recursive quantum singularity of stupidity, lol.
Go ahead call the SCIENTISTS and DNA experts they are dumb....:alcoholic: Muh Jews!

And this is important why?

People are people.

1) Jews are not a race.

Who the fuck cares?
It is odd, isnt it, that Odium cant even get his race bullshit straight? I mean, he lives and breathes this shit, apparently and he gets his facts consistently wrong.

There are only three, at most five races; Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid, and maybe Australoid and Amerindian at most.

The Jews are not a race, FACT, but Odumbium cant accept it.

1) Jews are not a race.

Who the fuck cares?
It is odd, isnt it, that Odium cant even get his race bullshit straight? I mean, he lives and breathes this shit, apparently and he gets his facts consistently wrong.

There are only three, at most five races; Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid, and maybe Australoid and Amerindian at most.

The Jews are not a race, FACT, but Odumbium cant accept it.
So YOU are an expert and the DNA experts and Geneticists are wrong eh? ROFLMAO! This is absolutely hilarious!

And this is important why?
People are people.
But some people can also be Scapegoats and trolls like Odumbium will try to exploit them at every opportunity.

Yes...they do. Vulnerable minorities easily become scapegoats. Any one who is seen as "other" or "different". They justify it under the guise of "saving the race" or the "culture" or what ever the current desirable flavor is.

In the end race means nothing. Most of us are mixed mutts.

Yes...they do. Vulnerable minorities easily become scapegoats. Any one who is seen as "other" or "different". They justify it under the guise of "saving the race" or the "culture" or what ever the current desirable flavor is.

Yeah, I can sympathize with saving a culture if I were French or English or something, but the USA has long been a citizenry defined by civic nationalism, not ethnicity, and we need to keep it that way.

In the end race means nothing. Most of us are mixed mutts.

Well may in the end, whatever that actually means.

In the meantime, since it is not the end just quite yet, we have racial set aside provisions by law for contracting witht he government that discriminates against you if you are a white male.

You can say, hey, in the end race is just a social construct, but the government will still throw your ass in jail regardless whether you think you are white or not.

The plain ugly old fact is that the world in Reality treats people differently based on race and gender. I wish it were not true, but it is and I want to fix that.

Who the fuck would launch a nuke at Israel, knowing they will return it with a catastrophic counter attack? Thats why nations with nukes will never be attacked by other nations with nukes.
Exactly.. certainly Iran won't. I'm sick of being played. I'm sick of Israelis and Palestinians dying and the violence their intractable problems bleeding into Europe and the US.

Spare me the soft soap. Jews are just people.

Great neighbors? They have been at war with the neighbors since the old testament.

Exactly.. certainly Iran won't. I'm sick of being played. I'm sick of Israelis and Palestinians dying and the violence their intractable problems bleeding into Europe and the US.
Iran is close enough to Israel that Israel may not be able to counter strike.

Forum List

Back