Trump 3rd Party?

Would you break from the GOP to Vote for TrumP

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's a pipe dream and not logical at all in my opinion. All that does is hand all power over to the D party. I saw D governors turn into fascists during the pandemic when they had a chance at total control, I saw R governors try to work with the people, small businesses, and help in any way they could without using an iron fist to shut down those that politically disagreed with them like the D's did. That's enough proof for me that R's are the lessor evil of the two. The D's also own the 'media' in every form, they already almost have total control, wouldn't take much to take them to where they desire to go.

I live on the Ohio/WV border. Both states were shut down by Republican governors. The Ohio governor was just re-elected.

I bought concert tickets in Ohio pre-covid. After things started to open back up the Republican governor told me I could not use those tickets unless I got a shot.

I live on the Ohio/WV border. Both states were shut down by Republican governors. The Ohio governor was just re-elected.

I bought concert tickets in Ohio pre-covid. After things started to open back up the Republican governor told me I could not use those tickets unless I got a shot.

Not all R's are conservatives, you can always find one exception to just about anything.

Not all R's are conservatives, you can always find one exception to just about anything.

I noted more than one and as I recall, Republicans in all but one state shut their state down.

The scenario (at least one of them) would be both the blob and Insanitis announce and the blob loses early races ; claims fraud and goes 3rd party.

No. Not sure who the "little trumpeters" are. Walker's ever expanding family?

DeSantis wants to be President.

You are assuming two things here- which I don't see any evidence for.

That one, DeSantis wants to be President. Doesn't make much sense as he just ran for reelection for his current position instead of devoting his time to running for office.

And two, that DeSantis has a plan to actually win the Presidency, especially in just 24 months. Little point in running if you don't have a plan to win.

If he does, he siphons most of his votes from the Republican side of the ticket.
Easy victory for Democrats.

I don't see Trump with that kind of ambition unless he has the Republican party machinery supporting him.
Remember, everything he's done politically, he's done with OPM. (Other People's Money. :auiqs.jpg:)

With apologies to Zsa Zsa Gabor. :)
I've said from like day one....Trumpism is about sticking it to people. Anyone and everyone.
Political gamesmanship is as old as oxygen. Sticking it to Mexico, sticking it to the NFL, sticking it to your own bureaus and intel agencies, sticking it to TV personalities, sticking it to comedians, etc... is Trump's schism. Of course the reason he did it makes perfect sense:

• Mexico--plays to fools like you.
  • The NFL--They didn't want the scumbag anywhere near their league.
  • The FBI--so the investigation into the multiple scandals is jaundiced
  • The Intel agencies--so his actually legitimate election win seems somehow more legitimate
  • TV personalities--dual purpose--plays to fools like you AND because they never accepted him in Hollywood
  • Comedians--they've made fun of presidents forever!!! Only this one doesn't seem to understand it comes with the territory.
  • The Press---call everything negative fake news; fools like you parrot the nonsense on social media.
Why should the GOP that he will see it as having "betrayed him" be any different?

After the midterm bust on Trump's candidates, his brand is over.
Trump will not get any big donors to support another run.
Desantis' brand is the new GOP "gold standard", he delivered FL's "red wave".

A Desantis nomination turns the page on the J6 Trump fiasco.

Why do you think that Trump would run as a 3rd party at all?

If he did, who would the Republicans run in 2024?

Trump is threatening Desantis. That's sure to split the party. Trump is the second coming and Desantis is God's warrior.

After the midterm bust on Trump's candidates, his brand is over.
Trump will not get any big donors to support another run.
Desantis' brand is the new GOP "gold standard", he delivered FL's "red wave".

A Desantis nomination turns the page on the J6 Trump fiasco.
At risk of overusing the slogan, I'll say again...Dont'..Bet..The..Farm..On..It!
Trump is about...Trump. His ego, his ambition. Nothing else. No one else.
In his mind, he is the gold standard.

It doesn't matter what DeSantis "delivered" in Florida. It is unclear what his popularity will be beyond that state.
If Trump and DeSantis run in 2024, Trump will lay his protege to waste with a scorched earth approach. He began some
of that this week (ahead of the illusion of a red wave last night). Now, that vision might be dimmed this morning but make
no mistake, Trump will run in 2024.

Even if Trump went 3rd party, who do the dems have that could beat Trump or Desantis?

Lets not overlook the donkey not in the room.

Sleepy Joe will run again. Uncle Festerman's success this year in Pennsylvania shows that the Brain-Damaged are a major power block in this country.

You are assuming two things here- which I don't see any evidence for.

That one, DeSantis wants to be President. Doesn't make much sense as he just ran for reelection for his current position instead of devoting his time to running for office.
He wouldn't pledge to not seek the Presidency during the debate.
And two, that DeSantis has a plan to actually win the Presidency, especially in just 24 months. Little point in running if you don't have a plan to win.
Its cute you think that has to happen the day after a midterm election.

Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. He can almost certainly get enough signatures to get on every ballot in every state...

Any of you guys going to back him in 2024 if he runs 3rd party?
It's like a horse with no name.

Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. He can almost certainly get enough signatures to get on every ballot in every state...

Any of you guys going to back him in 2024 if he runs 3rd party?
Why would he run as 3rd party candidate? He owns the party.

Forum List

Back