Trump 3rd Party?

Would you break from the GOP to Vote for TrumP

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. He can almost certainly get enough signatures to get on every ballot in every state...

Any of you guys going to back him in 2024 if he runs 3rd party?

😂 OMG PLEASE DO!!!!!!!

As a Democrat I cant even explain how happy I am today

I noted more than one and as I recall, Republicans in all but one state shut their state down.
For how long compared to D governors? They almost all did at first, being told how 'terrible' it was going to be, CYA was in play. But once it went a little further, most R's backed off, while D's kept a strangle hold.

The results last night tell a different story. Do you think any GOP governor who is running next year is going to start talking about Trump winning the 2020 election?

Just replace 'Desantis' (or was it 'Insantis' according to you?) with 'Trump', or whoever the next GOP candidate happens to be, and it will be status quo. The hate will continue unchecked onto whoever the next person to vilify is.

Just replace 'Desantis' (or was it 'Insantis' according to you?) with 'Trump', or whoever the next GOP candidate happens to be, and it will be status quo. The hate will continue unchecked onto whoever the next person to vilify is.

Any nominee will have their detractors. That is politics. Are you new to this?

Its not really much of a worry to me but the strategy the DNC had to prop up the MAGA morons worked pretty well.

Would it be a stretch to (non monetarily) try to get the blob to run?

Any nominee will have their detractors. That is politics. Are you new to this?

Its not really much of a worry to me but the strategy the DNC had to prop up the MAGA morons worked pretty well.

Would it be a stretch to (non monetarily) try to get the blob to run?

Bullshit, you're already transferring your hate to 'Insantis' in preperation. Did you get that name in your weekly leftist memo?

Bullshit, you're already transferring your hate to 'Insantis' in preperation. Did you get that name in your weekly leftist memo?
I think "DeSanctimonious" is actually a better name. LOL

Again, if you're in major league politics, you're going to have detractors. That is just the way it is.

After the midterm bust on Trump's candidates, his brand is over.
Trump will not get any big donors to support another run.
Desantis' brand is the new GOP "gold standard", he delivered FL's "red wave".

A Desantis nomination turns the page on the J6 Trump fiasco.

This is true. Trumps era is over. However he and his loyalists wont accept it. He’ll do a 3rd party run, and probably 10-20% of otherwise GOP voters will follow him to “own the Rhinos”.

And they’ll ensure a Democratic victory haha. God i love this.

The results last night tell a different story. Do you think any GOP governor who is running next year is going to start talking about Trump winning the 2020 election?
GOP governors? Who cares what the top apparatchiks think? The Republican party is a purely populist party at this point. The person who controls the rabble controls the party.

At this point, Rump controls the rabble. DeSantis's time will come but only if Rump bows out. And he is not going to.

I think "DeSanctimonious" is actually a better name. LOL

Again, if you're in major league politics, you're going to have detractors. That is just the way it is.

So let's see a negative comment about Biden, got any?

This is true. Trumps era is over. However he and his loyalists wont accept it. He’ll do a 3rd party run, and probably 10-20% of otherwise GOP voters will follow him to “own the Rhinos”.

And they’ll ensure a Democratic victory haha. God i love this.

You people are so amusing to watch. Trump era is over. So your hate for DeSantis will be just a little bit less than your hate for Trump, right? lol Will we even be able to tell a difference? 'Nominee R' will be evil to you no matter who it is.

You people are so amusing to watch. Trump era is over. So your hate for DeSantis will be just a little bit less than your hate for Trump, right? lol Will we even be able to tell a difference? 'Nominee R' will be evil to you no matter who it is.

He took over $600,000 in taxpayers money to go get illegals in Texas to take them to another state for a political stunt. Tell me about your support in wasting taxpayers money in this way.

He took over $600,000 in taxpayers money to go get illegals in Texas to take them to another state for a political stunt. Tell me about your support in wasting taxpayers money in this way.

And there we go.

I don't support the GOP I support Trump and MAGA politicians. The GOP/DNC are two sides of the same corrupt coin that have destroyed our rights, freedoms, liberties and nation

Forum List

Back